Football One a Day - OCTOBER (3 Prizes)

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Football One a Day - OCTOBER (3 Prizes)

Postby steenie1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:22 am

Swansea v Man Utd
1X2: AWAY
HT/FT: AWAY/AWAY
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score : 0-3
The reasoning: Both sides suffered surprising defeats at the weekend. Maybe more so Man Utd who went down in a whimpering 2-1 loss at Huddersfield. One can only imagine Mourinho’s private reaction to that. A lot depends on who takes the field, but Mourinho doesn’t wear defeat well, and two successive losses would be unthinkable. (And to the players who will be on the brunt end of his displeasure, no doubt unbearable.) As Man Utd beat Swansea 0-4 away in the Premiership in August, they should be able to produce a similar result given their squad strength. They were 0-1 ahead in that game at half time.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:05 am

Swansea v Man Utd

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score : 1-1

After their 2-1 home defeat to Leicester City at the weekend, Swansea manager Paul Clement could do with a confidence boost for his stuttering Swans and seeing as Huddersfield Town managed to tame the previously unbeaten Man Utd, there's nothing to suggest that Swansea City can't at the very least make a game of this tonight. Man Utd are likely to make a few changes seeing as they have a couple of very big games in Tottenham and Benfica coming up so they may not be as strong as they could be which could open the door here for a Swansea win. However, Man Utd are a far superior squad compared to Swansea so maybe a draw and extra time is the best that Swansea can hope for here.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Game 24’ – Tuesday 24th October – Carabao Cup 4th Round – Swansea City v Manchester United – 19.45pm – Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

1X2 - Man Utd
HT/FT - Man Utd / Man Utd
Overs/Unders - Over
Correct Score -1-2

Manchester Utd are coming into this having lost to Huddersfield at the weekend, beaten 2-1 and held by the smaller club until Rashford managed to salvage a respectable scoreline but it took 78 minutes to break the Huddersfield defense, and that won't do here, although Utd have a good record against Swansea, and it does look an ideal opportunity for them to get back to winning ways. Fellaini is missed big time for Utd, which is obvious when he is absent. But still that shouldn't stop them taking care of Swansea here. In the 3 most recent h2h's for this pair, the results returned were Utd away 0-4, Utd at home 1-1 and Utd away 1-3.
Man Utd will hope tonight doesn't change those stats with a loss, but it's not a foregone conclusion that this is Utd's for the taking, their manager is adamant the team are not good enough and also stated Huddersfield are a better team.

I'm not sure that will please the fans to hear their manager blaming his team and seemingly taking none of the responsibility himself, that could lead to something different. Anyway, as it stands most will see this as all Utd,s and I too think they will manage to take the win, but perhaps not by a big margin, although Swansea with 8 points from 9 games are hardly stiff opposition at this current time. My view therefore is a win for Utd, it might be 3 or 4 or even 5 but I am sure the win is all that matters, and not by how many goals. so I will give Swansea 1 and Utd 2 although it could be a heck of a lot more. I think they would settle for a 2-1 win after their unexpected loss at the weekend.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Carabao Cup

Swansea v Manchester United

1x2........Manchester United
HT/FT....Draw / United
O/U.......Over
C S........Swansea 1 Manchester United 2

United suffered their first defeat of the season 2-1 away at Huddersfield. This defeat came after their goalless draw away at Anfield which has now left them five points behind their city rivals, Man City. They have another tough assignment at home to Spurs on Saturday.They need to be boosted by a good result and this match should provide that opportunity before facing Spurs as the hosts lost at home last time to Leicester and are out of drop zone only on goal difference. The loss to the Foxes was their 4th defeat in 5 matches at Liberty and they will be more concerned about safety but being at home they will try to frustrate United who should come out strong in the second period.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Game 24’ – Tuesday 24th October
Carabao Cup 4th Round – Sky Sports Football
Swansea City v Manchester United – 19.45pm

1X2.......................Man Utd
HT/FT...................Man Utd / Man Utd
Overs/Unders....Under
Correct Score....0-2

Swansea have injury problems for tonight with Renato Sanches (thigh) is unavailable after joining Wilfried Bony (hamstring) and Kyle Bartley on the casualty list, while keeper Lukasz Fabianski is set to be rested. Wales No.1 Wayne Hennessey could start with defenders James Tomkins and Martin Kelly also coming into contention. The good news for Swansea is Roque Mesa will make a rare appearance he's only played three times since his £11million summer move from Las Palmas but Swansea head coach Paul Clement confirmed the midfielder will line up against United.

Jose Mourinho will make many changes after the defeat to Huddersfield and a growing injury list. The likes of Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw, Scott McTominay, Matteo Darmian, Sergio Romero and Daley Blind could start. Jose likes winning cups and I would still think he'll have a strong team out tonight , Man Utd won 0-4 early in the season and in last 5 H2H Man Utd have won 3 draws 1 and 1 lost and I expect Man Utd win

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Game 25’ – Wednesday 25th October – Carabao Cup 4th Round – Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United – 20.00pm – Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

1x2: Tottenham
HT/FT: Tottenham/Tottenham
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-1

Tottenham hosts West Ham in the 4th round of this seasons league cup on wednesday. West Ham have won 2 and lost 2 of the last 5 games. However they haven't been their bast while playing away from home as West Ham have won just 1 of the 6 awaygames so far thos season and that rare win came in the early rounds of this seasons league cup back in august. Spurs meanwhile is unbeaten in 11 matches in all competions from which they won 8. Although it's just the league cup then i expect both sides to rest several players but despite that i'm still hoping for a good match. Both sides have won 4 of the last 10 h2h games i believe so i'm expecting yet another close game between these 2 teams on wednesday. But i still see hosts winning here.

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Game 24’ – Tuesday 24th October – Carabao Cup 4th Round – Swansea City v Manchester United – 19.45pm – Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

1x2: Manchester United
HT/FT: Manchester United / Manchester United
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 0 ~ 2

Carabao Cup holders Manchester United reached the quarter-finals with a comfortable victory at Swansea City.

Bluemal – 50
Risto123 – 20
Pumpdaball –20
Stretchpaul – 20
Steenie1 – 20

Nawoo – 10
Rachace – 5

Game 24' Leaderboard: Top marks tonight for Bluemal as the competition veteran makes a late bid to make the top three.

Steenie1 – 350

Rachace – 335

Pumpdaball – 320

Nawoo – 225
Risto123 – 205
Bluemal – 200
Zagreb – 170
Stretchpaul – 170
Pint Size – 155
Delboy980 – 40
Donegalpaedar – 35
Burb123 – 25
NeilWilson – 10
PI Njosh – 10
Uncle100 – 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Thanks and Best wishes – Hogsback

Next Games

Game 25’ – Wednesday 25th October – Carabao Cup 4th Round – Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United – 20.00pm – Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Thursday 26th October – No Game

Game 26’ – Friday 27th October – Championship – Leeds United v Sheffield United – 19:45pm – Sky Sports Football

Game 27’ – Saturday 28th October – Premier League – Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur – 12.30pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

DOUBLE HEADER

Game 28’ – Sunday 29th October – Championship –Birmingham City v Aston Villa – 12.00pm – Sky Sports Football

AND

Game 29’ – Sunday 29th October – Premier League - Leicester City v Everton – 16.00pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Game 30’ – Monday 30th October – Premier League - Burnley v Newcastle United – 20.00pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Game 31’ – Tuesday 31st October – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Roma v Chelsea – 19.45pm - BT Sport

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 am

1x2: Tottenham
HT/FT: Tottenham/Tottenham
Correct Score: 1-0

Tottenham's current form does suggest that this should be a fairly routine win for them tonight as they're now on an unbeaten run of 11 games in all competitions. They do however have a very important game at the weekend as they take on Man Utd at Old Trafford so I expect to see a much changed team to the one that smashed Liverpool 4-1 on Sunday. West Ham themselves have a huge game at the weekend as their 3-0 home defeat by Brighton has really got many supporters concerned about relegation and their game with Crystal Palace has become probably manager Slaven Bilic's last chance to keep the support on side. A game with Tottenham is usually a really big deal for West Ham buy have other concerns so I expect them to also field a team with their game at the weekend in mind. I can't see past the home win here but I don't expect this to be a cracker.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 am

Tottenham v West Ham
1X2: HOME
HT/FT: HOME/HOME
Over/Under: UNDER
Correct Score : 2-0
The reasoning: It seems likely that Spurs will rest Harry Kane but that shouldn’t make a difference to the outcome. There’s a confidence in the Spurs team, and they have now settled into Wembley, evidenced by their 4-1 defeat of Liverpool last weekend. With only 8 goals scored in 9 Premiership games, West Ham have been poor all season. They are only just hovering above the relegation zone and manager Slaven Bilic is facing the prospect of signing on at the footie unemployment exchange---a prospect that will probably be realised if West Ham lose to Palace this coming weekend. Spurs also have a tough weekend away match at Man Utd, but it won’t be anywhere near as apocalyptic for them if they lose at Old Trafford. So I’ll go with the premise that you take whatever you can whenever you can---and West Ham look like easy pickings for Spurs to gobble up. The Premiership GD stats from 9 games of 19:6 for Spurs and 8:17 for West Ham suggest a 2-0 scoreline.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:42 am

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Tottenham/Draw
Correct Score: 1-1

Billic has got 2 games to save his job.So he is very unlikely to put out a weak team tonight as a big loss might speed up his departure.Spurs have the title race to think about and will for sure rotate most of their players tonight.So my thinking is that West Ham will offer a more competitive game tonight than most think and may well be able to force extra time.Spurs are still not great at home and need a few more wins at Wembley to keep the momentum going.It wont be easy for their 2nd string and those West Ham players that are still behind Billicwill give their all for him tonight.

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:42 pm

1X2 - Tottenham
HT/FT - Tottenham / Tottenham
Overs/Unders - Over
Correct Score - 3-0

This will most likely be the countdown to the termination of West Ham manager Slaven Bilic, the end must surely be in sight for him, having got thrashed by Brighton at the weekend. He has a lot to prove with his team, and that's going to be hard against Spurs who are performing very well at present, and gave Liverpool a lesson in football also at the weekend. There are players returning on both sides from injuries and some rotation for both sides as well, but even so, Tottenham have the stronger team with more depth, and it will be surprising if they can't construct a squad to take care of the the hammers here, as they look to be still on the decline. They need to turn a corner, but I don't think this is it, so a home win looks the outcome this time.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Game 25’ – Wednesday 25th October
Carabao Cup 4th Round – Sky Sports Football
Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United – 20.00pm

1X2.......................Tottenham
HT/FT...................Draw/Tottenham
Overs/Unders....Unders
Correct Score....1-0

Mauricio Pochettino has admitted this tournament is low priority for him we should see the likes of Michel Vorm, Kyle Walker-Peters, and Georges N’Koudou likely to get a game and a taste of Wembley along with Harry Winks and Fernando Llorente to start up front , I also think be a London derby he'll still have key player stripped on the subs bench

West Ham situation I think they will make some significant changes eyeing Crystal Palace task this weekend especially the way there playing throw in some fringe players , I expect Andy Carroll will start and get at least a hours play after breaking down a couple of weeks back,

In H2H the last five matches has saw Tottenham 3-2 up in wins and three of last 5 match's has saw over 2.5 goals with the over two match's 1-0 games at West Ham ground only the last match this season at London Stadium saw Tottenham get the away win ,

Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST