Betting Blog Tips

Re: Anytime Goalscorer

Postby STEVEOCN » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:27 am

Premier League
Saturday 9th September
Kick-Off: 15:00

Southampton Vs Watford

Anytime Goalscorer
Nathan Redmond (Southampton) - 1pt @ 16/5 (Paddy Power)

The England Youth International is a generally in or around 2/1 anytime this afternoon with the odd 5/2 price quoted so why Paddy Power have Nathan Redmond at 16/5 anytime I cannot understand. Redmond is a key member of the Saints starting line up and is a pacey winger who likes to cut inside and get himself into the box at every chance. Decent strike on him and capable of that moment of brilliance to change a game, Redmond scored three goals in the two games with Watford last season. Watford look thin after an International break where more than one of their starters picked up injuries and they have a good half dozen players doubtful for today's Premier League fixture. Nathan Redmond can continue his good recent record against Watford and strike anytime at 16/5.

Good Luck!

Running Profit/Loss -
+ 0.25pts

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 am

Premier League

Southampton v Watford

He has already on the road away at Bournemouth and also scored in League Cup defeat at home to Bristol City for Watford. He will fancy his chances given the two goals that Southampton have shipped in have come at home and he did score in this fixture last season.

Eteinne Capoue @ 8.5 bet365

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:58 am

Wolves v Millwall, 3-00pm Championship
Jed Wallace (Millwall) 15/2, he has scored in two of the last three league games and should start today

Newport v Wycombe, 3-00pm League 2
Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe) 7/4, all four of his league goals this season have been in the two away games
Surprisingly he has been lasting the full 90 minutes in games and is always a threat from aerial balls into the box

Unfortunately Akinfenwa was not in the squad today

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:20 pm

SkyBet Championship
Sunday 10th September
Kick-Off: 16:00

Swansea City Vs Newcastle United

Anytime Goalscorer
Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United) - 1pt @ 13/2 (Betfred & Paddy Power)

Jonjo Shelvey returns to the Newcastle United squad after the opening day sending off against Tottenham Hotspur and I fancy the centre midfielder to make a statement for the Toon Army. The former Swansea City man scored ten goals across three seasons at the Liberty Stadium and with five goals last term in the Championship with Newcastle I can see Shelvey wanting to make amends for his costly mistake on matchday one. 13/2 anytime with Betfred and Paddy Power looks a big price for a player with a point to prove.

Good Luck!

Running Profit/Loss -
-0.75pts

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:19 am

Premier League

Swansea v Newcastle

Both have not had the best of starts but the hosts have won their last 2 competitive matches against MK Dons in League Cup and Crystal Palace in the league both on the road and now they should fancy a win at home against Newcastle who have struggled recently at the Liberty. In both their wins over Dons and Palace my selection scored the last goals and if they do pressurize the Magpies defence, I fancy him to hit as Newcastle have leaked in at least 2 goals here during their last 3 visits.

AGS
Jordan Ayew (Swansea) @ 3.5 bet365

Valkovets
2yo
Tips

Postby Valkovets » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 am

Champions League

Kick-Off : 7:45pm

Barcelona Vs Juventus

Anytime Goalscorer:
Lionel Messi - 8/13
I think Barcelona will easly win Juventus on Camp Nou. The italian`s defence is not the same without Bonucci , and Barcelona are more confident now after a few wins in LaLiga and transfer saga with Neymar.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Arsenal vs West Brom (2000)

I have had a small punt on this.History shows that when a player reaches a milestone in his career,he usually raises his game and gets a goal to show for it.Gareth Barry will make history tonight and overtake Ryan Giggs' appearance record in the Premiership.He might not start but even if he comes off the bench he will want to make the most of his new record.

Don't put your rent money on it punters but...

Gareth Barry to score anytime@17.00 (Unibet)

afyabkl
2yo
Tips

Postby afyabkl » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Arsenal vs West Brom (2000)

I have had a small punt on this.History shows that when a player reaches a milestone in his career,he usually raises his game and gets a goal to show for it.Gareth Barry will make history tonight and overtake Ryan Giggs' appearance record in the Premiership.He might not start but even if he comes off the bench he will want to make the most of his new record.

Don't put your rent money on it punters but...

Gareth Barry to score anytime@17.00 (http://olbg.info/77/L40/D/words target=_blank>Unibet)
Could you provide some examples of this? I'm intrigued.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:39 pm

If you look at the history of when players reach milestones they more often than not try to make it a game to remember.Steve Bruce at Man Utd.Alan Shearer at Newcastle and even Ryan Giggs himself scored on his 100th Man Utd appearance.I think John Terry at Chelsea did too.It does not always work of course,Barry failed to score the other night but if you know when a player is about to make say 100,200 or 300 appearances or some other major milestone like moat appearances ever then a goal from him is more likely than not.

afyabkl
2yo
Tips

Postby afyabkl » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:29 am

If you look at the history of when players reach milestones they more often than not try to make it a game to remember.Steve Bruce at Man Utd.Alan Shearer at Newcastle and even Ryan Giggs himself scored on his 100th Man Utd appearance.I think John Terry at Chelsea did too.It does not always work of course,Barry failed to score the other night but if you know when a player is about to make say 100,200 or 300 appearances or some other major milestone like moat appearances ever then a goal from him is more likely than not.
Really not having a go at you Paul, but just trying to clarify things rather than send people down an incorrect statistical path - I'm pretty sure even without analysing the stats that a goal on a milestone is not "more likely than not". That would mean over 50% of the time someone plays their 100th, 200th game, etc. they score in it. Barry did actually score in his 100th Everton game. But did he score in his 100th Villa game? 100th Man City game? 200th PL game? 300th?
I'm sure there are some examples of it happening, but not more than half the time. I think a more realistic way to look at it is "a player is more likely to score in a milestone game than in a 'regular' game". Even so, it would take some closer analysis to see if they actually offer value in the goalscorer market on that occasion.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Saturday 3pm - Championship

Bolton Wanderers Vs Norwich City

Anytime Goalscorer - Sammy Ameobi @ 23/4 (888Sport)

Sammy Ameobi scored first on tuesday night for Bolton Wanderers away to Sunderland in a game that finished 3-3. Last weekend he again scored first away to Fulham at Craven Cottage. Ameobi scored first at home to Sheffield Wednesday two games prior so it's three in four for the Bolton Wanderers striker and they play Norwich today who are struggling for form the last few weeks. Ameobi is 4/1 with bet365 to score anytime but the 23/4 on offer with 888Sport is a huge price in my opinion.

twfaulkner
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby twfaulkner » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Man City vs Arsenal - Raheem Sterling anytime 6/5

I used to do anytime bets quite a lot but this season the odds seem to be much worse, Messi was 1/4 yesterday and Higuain 1/3 today! That said Man City have been a good place to look for value as Sterling and Sane are generally around the evens price. The game against Arsenal should have a few goals in it today and Sanchez is up-front so 2.87 for him to looks good value. I've gone for Sterling though as looking at the Arsenal defence with Monreal in centre I'm expecting Man City to get a few and hopefully Sterling will be on the end of things like he has been regularly this season.