Anytime Goalscorer

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Anytime Goalscorer

Postby nawoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:01 am

I don't know whether this has been discussed before but thought to open discussion.

One of the goalscorer bet is the Anytime Goalscorer.

The odds for this bet are not as high as for the First Goalscorer as the bet is alive for the whole game.
Some sides have defenders who usually are their penalty takers and come up for free kicks and corners, so such players can give good value.

With this thread I just wanted to see if we can come up with some winning bets and see if we can make profit.

Each weekend l will choose two players who could be potential scorers for their sides.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Anytime Goalscorer

Postby STEVEOCN » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 am

Hi nawoo,

This is a bet I enjoy doing myself every weekend I often do an anytime goalscorer double or treble if I fancy a couple of players to get on the scoresheet. I will join you in contributing to this thread ahead of the next matchday.

I agree with you on the value and I like to back players who are priceed between 11/10 and 2/1 but I do like to look at goalscoring midfielders and centre backs who often pop up with a goal such as John Terry (Aston Villa), Aden Flint (Bristol City) and Sonny Bradley (Plymouth).

Will be interesting to see what people think is value in this thread.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 am

@STEVEOCN

you are right a double or treble AGS can be rewarding but for a start lets keep it two singles and see how this thread develops

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:43 am

World Cup Qualifier
Friday 1st September
Kick-Off: 19:45

Norway Vs Azerbaijan

Anytime Goalscorer
Jo Inge Berget (Norway) - 1pt @ 5/2 (Paddy Power)

I have to say one bet that sticks out to me in terms of goalscorers is Jo Inge Berget of Norway. Alex Soderlund tends to be the front man for the Norwegians but he hasn't played a minute so far this season for St.Etienne but Berget on the other hand has scored four in four for his club side Malmö FF. Malmö are bang in form right now with 13 goals scored in the last four matches and Berget has scored in each of the four games. Norway held their own against the Czech Republic at home in their last qualifier drawing 1-1 and with tonight's opponents Azerbaijan having lost their last three group games the 5/2 with Paddy Power for Jo Inge Berget to score anytime looks a cracking price to me.
Last edited by STEVEOCN on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:02 pm

World Cup Qualifier
Romania v Armenia
01.09.2017 @ 1945

Bogdan Stancu @2.5 bet365

Although yet to score for his club, Bursaspor, he does tends to get important ones for his national side.
He scored his sides both goals at the Euros and also managed to net in the reverse leg and has scored
in Romania's last two matches.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 pm

World Cup Qualifier
Friday 1st September

Norway Vs Azerbaijan

Anytime Goalscorer
Jo Inge Berget (Norway) - 5/2 (http://olbg.info/4/L3/D/words>Paddy Power)

I have to say one bet that sticks out to me in terms of goalscorers is Jo Inge Berget of Norway. Alex Soderlund tends to be the front man for the Norwegians but he hasn't played a minute so far this season for St.Etienne but Berget on the other hand has scored four in four for his club side Malmö FF. Malmö are bang in form right now with 13 goals scored in the last four matches and Berget has scored in each of the four games. Norway held their own against the Czech Republic at home in their last qualifier drawing 1-1 and with tonight's opponents Azerbaijan having lost their last three group games the 5/2 with http://olbg.info/4/L3/D/words>Paddy Power for Jo Inge Berget to score anytime looks a cracking price to me.

Jo Inge Berget didn't come on until the 85th minute for Norway tonight and they were already 2-0 up at that stage!

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:04 pm

World Cup Qualifier
Romania v Armenia
01.09.2017 @ 1945

Bogdan Stancu @2.5 http://olbg.info/7/L3/D/words>bet365>

Although yet to score for his club, Bursaspor, he does tends to get important ones for his national side.
He scored his sides both goals at the Euros and also managed to net in the reverse leg and has scored
in Romania's last two matches.

Romania won 1-0 in the end but Bogdan Stancu missed a penalty for the hosts early in the second half after an Armenia player was sent off!

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:42 pm

@STEVE...when Romania won penalty I though I will win :lose:

will post my other pick for the weekend later

richmiester
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby richmiester » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:14 pm

I like this bet too so will post some selections the weekend
Twitter: richwarner123

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Scottish Premiership
Friday 8th September

Hamilton Academical Vs Celtic

Anytime Goalscorer
Scott Sinclair (Celtic) - 1pt @ 5/4 (Paddy Power)

23/20 and 11/10 is the general price about Scott Sinclair scoring away at Hamilton and I have to say the 5/4 quoted by both Paddy Power and Betfair looks a really good price to me. Scott Sinclair wasn't called up to the England squad during the International break where his strike partner Leigh Griffiths was and played both games over the four day International window. I have my doubts whether Rodgers will start Griffiths after the two games for Scotland and we may well see Sinclair play the lead role from the start for the Champions. 21 goals in 35 league games for Celtic last season, Sinclair was an anytime goalscorer on the opening day against Hearts. Three goals in his last four, Sinclair likes to drift in from the wings and with Forrest and Griffiths preferred for the last league match which was against St.Johnstone, I fancy Sinclair to start in this one and get himself a goal en route to the Celts getting back to winning ways.

Running Profit/Loss -
-1.0pt

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Scottish Premiership
Friday 8th September

Hamilton Academical Vs Celtic

Anytime Goalscorer
Scott Sinclair (Celtic) - 1pt @ 5/4 (http://olbg.info/4/L3/D/words>Paddy Power)

23/20 and 11/10 is the general price about Scott Sinclair scoring away at Hamilton and I have to say the 5/4 quoted by both http://olbg.info/4/L3/D/words>Paddy Power and http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words> target=_blank href=http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words>Betfair> looks a really good price to me. Scott Sinclair wasn't called up to the England squad during the International break where his strike partner Leigh Griffiths was and played both games over the four day International window. I have my doubts whether Rodgers will start Griffiths after the two games for Scotland and we may well see Sinclair play the lead role from the start for the Champions. 21 goals in 35 league games for Celtic last season, Sinclair was an anytime goalscorer on the opening day against Hearts. Three goals in his last four, Sinclair likes to drift in from the wings and with Forrest and Griffiths preferred for the last league match which was against St.Johnstone, I fancy Sinclair to start in this one and get himself a goal en route to the Celts getting back to winning ways.

Running Profit/Loss -
-1.0pt

Two for Scott Sinclair tonight as Celtic put four past Hamilton. Sinclair drifted out to 13/10 anytime with Paddy Power before the game.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:14 pm

SkyBet Championship
Saturday 9th September
Kick-Off: 15:00

Bolton Wanderers Vs Middlesbrough

Anytime Goalscorer
Britt Assombalonga (Middlesbrough) - 2pts @ 6/4 (Ladbrokes & Coral)

The 3-2 defeat to Leeds United flattered Bolton on the opening weekend as Leeds were the far superior side in that game and could easily have been 4 or 5-1 up before Le Fondre scored Bolton's second from the penalty spot. Derby County and Hull City have since beaten Bolton Wanderers and on both occasions they were 2-0 down inside 20 minutes. Bolton are rock bottom in the Championship and for me this is another big match where I feel they will struggle against a quality side. This is the ideal chance for Boro to bag their first away victory of the season after three home wins and with the pace of Britt Assombalonga up front, the Congo man can strike again at the Macron Stadium where he scored twice for Forest the season before last. Two goals in five games so far this campaign, Assombalonga can add to his tally especially with Rudy Gestede facing a lengthy layoff after a thigh operation and Martin Braithwaite out for a week to ten days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkyBet Championship
Saturday 9th September

Leeds United Vs Burton Albion

Anytime Goalscorer
Samuel Saiz (Leeds United) - 1pt @ 15/8 (bet365 & Paddy Power)

The Spaniard announced himself to the Elland Road faithful with a sensational hat trick against Port Vale in the League Cup and the classy playmaker has scored two in the last three for United. Chris Wood has moved up a division to play for Burnley in the Barclays Premier League and Samuel Saiz is very much the new fans favourite for The Whites. Saiz was instrumental in the 2-0 win at Forest before the International break and scored the opener against Sunderland the game before. Hull City and Middlesbrough beat Burton at home comfortably and I expect a high tempo Leeds performance with Saiz getting on the scoresheet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkyBet Championship
Saturday 9th September

Aston Villa Vs Brentford

Anytime Goalscorer
Scott Hogan (Aston Villa) - 1pt @ 13/8 (bet365)

Brentford are second from bottom in the Championship right now and the big question is how the club will deal with starman Jota leaving for Birmingham City on transfer deadline day. Aston Villa have steadied the ship after a bad start to the season and they have won their last two home games scoring eight goals in the process. Former Brentford front man Scott Hogan is finally starting to settle in to the pressures of playing up front for a side as big as Aston Villa and he scored a brace in a 4-1 League Cup win over Wigan Athletic. Hogan scored 14 goals in 25 appearances for Brentford last season and with his pace in behind a leaky Brentford backline I fancy Scott Hogan to strike again at Villa Park.

SkyBet Championship
Saturday 9th September

Anytime Goalscorer Treble - Britt Assombalonga (Middlesbrough), Samuel Saiz (Leeds United) & Scott Hogan (Aston Villa) - 1pt @ 16.33/1 (Betfred)

Good Luck!

Running Profit/Loss -
+ 0.25pts