Football One-A-Day ~ February 2017 (3' Prizes)

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Re: Football One-A-Day ~ February 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby Devilimp » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Friday 17th February - German Bundesliga 2'
Heidenheim v VFB Stuttgart - 17:30pm

1X2 Stuttgart
HT/FT Stuttgart/Stuttgart
Overs/Unders Overs
Correct Score 1-2

Heidenheim won at Wuerzburger last week, but that was their first win, since the month long winter break, losing the other two. They have scored in 9 of their 10 home games, so i think their is a likelihood, they will again tonight, but they face a Stuttgart side that seem to have come back from their winter break revitalised. They have won all three games, the last being at home to the previously inform Sandhausen and their striker Simon Terodde, is in fine form, scoring 3 in their last two games. Stuttgart are not unbeatable as they have suffered a couple of heavy away defeats, at Wuerzburger and Dynamo Dresden, but they seem in far better form now and I expect them to carry on their good form. Narrow away win.

NeilWilson
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby NeilWilson » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Friday 17th February Heidenheim-Stuggart

1x2 - Heidenheim
Ht/Ft - Heidenheim/Heidenheim
Over/Under - Over 2.5
Correct Score - 2:1

This fixture tends to favor the away side with these two sides meeting just 4 times with each victor playing away from home. Stuggart do lead 3-1 on head to head meetings however the latest meeting came just last year and Heidenheim pulled off a 1-2 win away to Stuggart so they won't be fazed playing them in front of there home crowd this evening.

Stuggart are 1st in the league and Heidenheim 5th, there are 9 points separating the two sides also. In terms of home and away form the sides are pretty close with Heidenheim winning 6 drawing 2 and losing 2 of there 10 league matches this term. Stuggart have won 5 drew 2 and lost 3 of there 10 away matches. A more important state may be the goals from each side, Heidenheim have scored 17 and conceded just 7 in there home matches whilst Stuggart have scored 13 and also conceded 13.

Both sides look likely to score just like in 3 of 4 head to head matches and the over 2.5 market looks the value with this fixture bringing 13 goals in them four meetings so averaging over 3 per game.

Heidenheim have scored exactly 2 goals in there last three home matches whilst Stuggart only managed to score a single goal in there last away match so a 2:1 home victory isn't without hope here

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Heidenheim v VFB Stuttgart - 17:30pm - (BT Sport 3')

1x2: Heidenheim
HT/FT: Draw / Heidenheim
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 1

Stuttgart have not had any goalless league games this season. Their top scorer is Simon Terodde with fourteen goals and he has scored the first goal in games on eight occasions. Heidenheim counter the goal scorer with their own Marc Schnatterer and Tim Kleindienst with thirteen goals between them. A partnership will be harder to defend against. Stuttgart have an average away record for a league leader, while Heidenheim concede at less than a goal a game at home and have won six from ten.

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Heidenheim v VFB Stuttgart - 17:30pm

1X2: Stuttgart
HT/FT: Stuttgart/Stuttgart
Overs/Unders: Overs
Correct Score: 1-2

Heidenheim hosts Stuttgart. Heidenhem lost first 2 leaguegames after returning from the winter break. Stuttgart meanwhile have yet to lose and concede a goal in this calendar year. Heidenheim have been quite solid at home this season as they have lost just 2 homegames and they have scored in 9 of the 10 homegames this season. Stuttgart have lost just 3 games on the road so far this season and they are on course to return back to the bundesliga. All 4 h2h games went to the away side and as 3 of them saw both teams finding the net then i predict similar result again today.

KFKodo
Listed Class
Tips

Postby KFKodo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Heidenheim v VFB Stuttgart - 17:30pm - (BT Sport 3')

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Stuttgart/ Draw
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 1-1

I know diddly squat about Bundesliga 2 so this write-up is entirely based on my interpretation of the statistics as I haven't seen either of the teams play in recent times. Heidenheim seem to be solid at home, winning 6 and drawing 2 while allowing only 7 goals in their 10 home games so far this season. Stuttgart are looking to get right back into the German first league and are currently on track to do so. Their away record (5-2-3) isn't all that solid and their recent away wins are against bottom tablers (St Pauli, Erzgebirge and Karlsruher). Stuttgart have been scoring well and defending well at home but on their travels they score only as much as they concede. In terms of recent form, Stuttgart seem the better team but that might be merely a result of them playing at home. I expect Stuttgart to take the lead in the first half with Heidenheim equalising towards the end of the game for a FT score of 1-1. Good luck everyone!

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Saturday 18th February - FA Cup 5th Round
Burnley v Lincoln City - 12:30pm - (BT Sport 2')

1X2 Burnley
HT/FT Burnley / Burnley
Over/Under Over
Correct Score: 5 - 0

Burnley's form at Turf Moor is as good as any team in football. They will beat a Lincoln City side, four divisions lower. Much of the Imps cup run has also been with them playing at home. This is a very different prospect. Burnley have conceded at less than a goal per game in the Premier league. They have scored 22 goals at home, which is up there with the likes of Manchester City.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 pm

1X2 Burnley
HT/FT Burnley / Burnley
Over/Under Over
Correct Score: 3-0

I think Lincoln have got very lucky to reach this stage of the FA Cup.They have beat 5 teams to reach this far but only 1 of those games was away and Guiseley are not exactly a great side.Burnley should prove far too strong for them.Burnley have won 7 of their last 8 home games against teams much better than Lincoln.They regularly win to nil at home too so I am going for that and a comprehensive 3-0 win.

mattandbenny
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby mattandbenny » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:02 am

Burnley vs. Lincoln

Burnley
Burnley/Burnley
Over 2.5
3-0 to Burnley

Burnley are on solid form with a 4-1-2 record in their past 7. At home they are excellent and very hard to beat - going 7-1-0 in their last 8 games. On top of this, they are pretty much safe from relegation so will be putting out a full strength side. They are excellent defensively - conceding just 2 goals in their last 7 home games. Lincoln are having a great season in the conference, top by 3 points with a game in hand. They have been a little indifferent away from home recently with a 3-1-2 record in their past 6. Burnley should win this comfortably, and i see an easy win.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:19 am

Friday 17th February ~ Bundesliga 2'

HEIDENHEIM v STUTTGART

1x2: Stuttgart
HT/FT: Draw / Stuttgart
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 2

Game 17' Scores - Stuttgart take the lead early in the First Half, With Christian Gentner (Stuttgart) Scoring in the 19th minute, But Heidenheim retaliate late in Second Half, With Marc Schnatterer (Heidenheim) Scoring in the 42nd minute, So we see a Draw with a 1 - 1 Scoreline at Half Time, And Stuttgart secure the Win in the Second Half, With Josip Brekalo (Stuttgart) Scoring in the 71st minute, Giving Stuttgart the Win with a comfortable 1 - 2 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to MattandBenny and Stretchpaul whom Both Topscored today with a ''50' Point'' maximums, Well Done also to All whom also believed in a Stuttgart Win.

MattandBenny - 50
Stretchpaul - 50

Devilimp - 25
Owlman - 25
Pint Size - 25
Risto123 - 25

Bluemal - 10
Rachace - 10

Delboy980 - 5
Emres1983 - 5
Hogsback - 5
Neil Wilson - 5
KFKodo - 0
Petethebet - 0

Game 17' Leaderboard - Devilimp holds onto Pole Position in Game 17' of the month, Whilst Risto123 moves into a close 02nd Position, Whilst Emres1983 moves into a close 03rd Position, But with half month still to Play, All could change tomorrow and throughout the month.

Devilimp - 305
Risto123 - 295
Emres1983 - 280
Owlman - 275
Pint Size - 270
Rachace - 270
MattandBenny - 265
Petethebet - 265
Delboy980 - 250
Neil Wilson - 245
Stretchpaul - 245
Bluemal - 240
Inquisitorem - 195
Hogsback - 160
Steenie1 - 110
KFKodo - 100
Schneedler85 - 80
Crofty11 - 65
Cantrill04 - 30
Donegalreader - 25
Elosha - 20
Jmfwwfc85 - 15
Chaoskid - 5
Coneycard - 0
Hooserice - 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Sunday 19th February - FA Cup 5th Round
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur - 14:00pm - (BBC One')

Monday 20th February - England Championship
Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 20:00pm
- (Sky Sports 1')

Tuesday 21st February - Champions League (Last 16' - 1st Leg)
Manchester City v Monaco - 19:45pm
- (BT Sport 2')

Thanks and Good Luck

Inquisitorem
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 am

Burnley v Lincoln City

1/X/2 Burnley
HT/FT Burnley / Burnley
U/O Over
Score 4-0

Burnley can finally end this season's FA Cup romance. Lincoln have done tremendously well to get to this stage, but the claret and blues, on their own turf, will surely have the measure of Lincoln. Burnley have been impressive at home this season, and it's really difficult to image a National League team getting a positive result at Turf Moor, when so many Premier League teams have failed to do so this season.
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

RACHACE
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:29 am

1X2: Burnley
HT/FT: Burnley / Burnley
Under/Over: Under
Correct Score: 2-0

Very tough to stake a claim for non league Lincoln City here despite their fantastic performance's and result so far in the competition. Burnley have been amazing this season at Turf Moor and I cannot see them taking this game lightly. An FA Cup quarter final appearance is a big incentive for the Premier League side from Lancashire and I expect manager Sean Dyche to name a very strong side. Burnley are unbeaten in 8 at home, winning 7 of those with the draw being against top of the Premier League Chelsea. They'll be too strong to Lincoln in my opinion and a home win looks very likely.
Read my blog Man City's trip to Bournemouth
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412311

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:38 am

1X2: Burnley
HT/FT: Burnley / Burnley
Under/Over: Over
Correct Score: 3-0

Burnley hosts Lincoln in the early game of FA Cup 5th round today.. Lincoln have won 4 games in a row but they now face Burnley who have impressive home form. Burnley have won 4 of the last 8 games and all those wins came at home. Lincoln have lost just 4 awaygames this season but Burnley have lost just 3 homegames this season and they are unbeaten in the last 8 homegames from which they won 7. I'm hoping that Burnley doesn't take this game lightly although i won't expect them to destroy opponents aswell. Still i predict them to win here.