Football One-A-Day ~ February 2017 (3' Prizes)

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Football One-A-Day ~ February 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby RACHACE » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:36 am

Thursday 16th February - Europa League (Last 32 - 1st Leg)
Manchester United v St Etienne - 20:05pm - (BT Sport 2')

1x2: Manchester United
HT/FT: Man Utd / Manchester United
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2-0

ManUre are in very decent looking form and I expect Jose Mourinho to take this competition very seriously seeing as the winners get a Champions League spot. It won't be a forgone conclusion though as St Etienne are in good form themselves having won 4 of their last 5 Ligue 1 matches. The 10 time French champions will want to stay in the tie and get ManUre back to France so I'm expecting a tight game but overall ManUre do have the better players and the better overall form so a home win is very likely.
Read my blog on Watford v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412655

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:04 am

MAN UTD v ST ETIENNE

1x2: Man Utd
HT/FT: Man Utd / Man Utd
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 1

Man Utd are silly odds (@ 1/4' - William Hill) considering Man Utd have Won 4 and Lost 2 of their Last 6 Europa League Games whilst St Etienne look well over-priced (@ 7/1 - William Hill) considering St Etienne have remained unbeaten having Won 3 and Drawn 3 of their Last 6 Europa League Games, Surely the odds should be around Man Utd (1/2) & St Etienne (3/1) considering their respective strengths and weaknesses, But hey Man Utd have Scored 12 Goals whikst Conceeding 4 Goals whilst St Etienne have Scored 8 Goals whilst Conceeding 5 Goals, Which would suggest Man Utd have shown slightly better firepower but with Both Teams having Scored in 5 of their respective Last 6 Europa League Games i'm edged in favour of Both Teams Scoring (which is made even more likely with Mata, Rooney, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Pogba and Ibrahimovic avaliable whilst St Etienne have Perrin, Veretout, Jorginho, Roux, Hamouma, Monnet-Paquet, Soderland and Beric avaliable), Which would suggest minimum of 1-1 Scoreline Draw, Which is also supported by the fact that St Etienne have remained unbeaten in their Last 6 Europa League Games, And although very tempted with 1-1 Draw, The fact that Man Utd have Home advantage where they have Won All of their 3 Europa League Home Games in which Man Utd have Scored 9 Goals including having Scored exactly 4 Goals in 2 of those 3 Home Games edges me just slightly in favour of Man Utd securing Win with around 2 - 1 Scoreline.
(.... But wouldn't be suprised if St Etienne upset the over-flated odds of Man Utd....)
:hope:

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Postby Devilimp » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:47 am

Thursday 16th February - Europa League
Manchester United v St Etienne - 20:05pm

1X2 Man Utd
HT/FT Man Utd/Man Utd
Overs/Unders Overs
Correct Score 3-0

Man Utd are in good from, coming into thie Europa Lge game. They are are unbeaten in their last 16 Lge games, the longest unbeaten run in all of the top Lge's in Europe. They have drawn a lot though, 3 of their last 5 and are still outside the CL places, although only by a couple of points. Many people mock this comp, but there are certainly some good sides in it and it has a CL place for the winners. St Etienne are in good form themselves. They sit 5th in the French Ligue 1 and have lost 2 of their last 9 Lge games, although they have lost 3 of their last 4 away games. They include Paul Pogba's older brotherin thei rteam, which adds an intersting subplot. Utd to win comfortably enough in the end.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:54 am

MAN UTD v ST ETIENNE

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw / Draw
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 0-0

Cannot see much happening in this game.Man Utd may be unbeaten in 16 league games but they are most likely to field a makeshift side out tonight as making the top 4 is their priority.When they play 2nd string players they tend not to be so dominant in games and they play just to keep it tight.St Etienne are probably the worst team to play against using these tactics.They may be 5th in the French league but they have drawn more than any other team in League 1 and have a pretty poor attack that has scored just 30 times in 25 matches and only 12 in 12 in away games.They will most certainly be happy to get a blank score line here and I suspect this game will not be anything like the wonderful CL games of last night.

owlman
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby owlman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 am

MAN UTD v ST ETIENNE

HT/FT: Draw/ Manchester United
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2-0

Man Utd haven't lost to French opposition at home in their last 12 games against European opposition and given their impressive recent form I believe that this trend will continue.

They face a well drilled side in St Etienne who are unbeaten in all 10 games that they have played this season in Europe, and will prove difficult to break down as they have the second best defensive record in their domestic league.

owlman
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby owlman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:41 am

Friday Heidenheim v Stutgart

1x2: Stuttgart
HT/FT: Stuttgart / Stuttgart
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 1-2

stuttgart presently sit at the top of the table as they strive to return to the top flight of the Bundersliega
They have made a good start to the current calendar year winning all three fixtures, and have a good record on the travels winning 5 and drawing 2 of their 10 games played to date.

Despite Heidenhams good home record with 6 wins and two draws I take Stuttgart to sneak a narrow win

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Thursday 16th February - Europa League (Last 32 - 1st Leg)
Manchester United v St Etienne - 20:05pm - (BT Sport 2')

HT/FT: Draw / Manchester United
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 1

Manchester United’s great run of form continues with their only defeat since November coming in the League Cup semi-final at Hull City. United have not conceded a goal in four straight matches now since playing at Hull. United’s home record at Old Trafford has solidified with six wins, six draws and one defeat. St Etienne have an average away record. They have won three in the French league, drawn four and lost five. St Etienne do keep games tight away with one goal scored on average and slight over one goal conceded. St Etienne have drawn both games against French football’s top two, PSG and Monaco. St Etienne’s players don’t sound confident in press conferences so United might get a slender first leg lead.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Friday 17th February - German Bundesliga 2'
Heidenheim v VFB Stuttgart - 17:30pm

1X2 Heidenheim
HT/FT Draw / Heidenheim
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 2-1

Heidenheim have won 3 drawn 1 and lost 3 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 5th in the German Bundesliga 2 with 32 points, winning their last match played 0-2 away against F C Kickers Wurzburg. . VFB Stuttgart have won 5 and lost 2 of their last 7 league games played and sit Top of the German Bundesliga with 41 points, winning their last match played 2-1 against Sandhausen. VFB Struttgart have won 5 drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 10 league away games played losing away against F C Kickers Wurzburg 2-0 who Heidenheim have just beat away 0-2. Heidenheim have won 6 drawn 2 and lost of their 10 home league games played, and have already beaten VFB Struttgart 1-2 away earlier this season. This is a very close match VFB Stuttgart are top of the league and have beaten Heidenheim in the previous 3 meeting this fixture all club friendlies from 2012/2014. I am taking Heidenburg just to have the edge in this match today.

NeilWilson
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby NeilWilson » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Thursday 16th February - Manchester United vs St Etienne

1x2 - Manchester United
HT/Ft - Manchester united/Manchester united
Over/under - over 2.5
Correct score - 4:0

Manchester United are unbeaten when coming up against French opposition at Old Trafford in 12 matches and then trend looks to become 13 matches after this evening with United only being beaten at home once in the league this season.

United have won 4 of last 6 matches with home advantage and St Ettiene have lost 3 of last 5 away matches so the stats point in favour of a home win

St Ettiene have the second best defence in Ligue 1 however they haven't come up against a team with so much threat as Manchester united have with ibrahimovic, martial, mata, rashford, mikhitariyan and co. United may have only scored 19 home goals in 13 league matches however this St Ettiene side may be very vulnerable if properly got at. United have also only conceded 9 goals in them 13 home league matches so a win to nil is a real possibility.

In the group stages here at Old Trafford United were victorious in there 3 matches first of all beating Zorya 1-0. Second match at home they beat Fenerbache 4-1 and there last game at home they beat Feyenoord 4-0. They scored 4 goals in last two matches in this tournament and look value for another 4 goal victory

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Thursday 16th February - Europa League
Manchester United v St Etienne - 20:05pm

1X2: Man Utd
HT/FT: Man Utd/Man Utd
Overs/Unders: Overs
Correct Score: 4-0

Man Utd hosts St Etienne later tonight. Both teams have won 3 of the last 5 games. Man Utd is unbeaten in the last 5 EL homegames from which they have won 4. St Etienne is unbeaten in the last 5 games on the road in europa league. They too have won 4 of the 5 during that time. Luckily for Man Utd they don't have to play league game on sunday unlike their opponents so i expect them to field quite strong squad. As return leg is already on wednesday then i expect Man Utd to go for the big win here so they could rest several players on wednesday for the league cup final which is next weekend i think. Man Utd to win.

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Man Utd v St Etienne

Man Utd
Draw / Man Utd
Under
1-0

There's nothing sexy about United these days, but I do expect them to get the business done. Anticipate a cautious start, with United happy to pinch a lead and travel with a clean sheet.
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:47 pm

NOTICE;....

Could All Members please remember that there is a ''60' Word'' minimum (As Posted on Page 1') !!!!

Without the required ''60' Words'', I will not be able to Score your Predictions (As Admin' has made the ''60' Word'' minimum a mandatory requirement in this Competition)

Thankyou & Good Luck