Football One-A-Day ~ February 2017 (3' Prizes)

mattandbenny
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: Football One-A-Day ~ February 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby mattandbenny » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Bayern vs. Arsenal

Bayern
Bayern-Bayern
Over 2.5
3-0 to Bayern

Bayern are on an excellent 10-1-0 streak in all competitions and a 12-3-0 streak at home. Safe to say Arsenal have their work cut out. Bayern are also excellent defensively at home and very rarely concede goals. Arsenal are on solid but not spectacular form, and away from home are an average 3-1-3 in their last 7. I think Arsenal are in for a hiding with a comfortable 3-0 win.

Real Madrid vs. Napoli

Real Madrid
Draw - Real Madrid
Over 2.5
2-1 to Real Madrid

Real Madrid have got back on track after a couple of losses last month. At home they are an excellent 30-3-3 from 2016 and score goals for fun. Napoli are also on great form going 11-2-0 in their last 13 games. They are also solid away from home, going unbeaten in their last 7. Although i rate Napoli, Real Madrid are a different animal at home and i think they will win a close-ish match.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:00 am

Tuesday 14th February ~ Champions League

PARIS SAINT GERMAIN v BARCELONA

1x2: PSG
HT/FT: PSG / PSG
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 4 ~ 0

Game 13' Scores - PSG take the lead in the First Half, With Angel Di Maria (PSG) Scoring in the 18th minute, And with Julien Draxler (PSG) Scoring in the 40th minute, Giving PSG the lead with a 2 - 0 Scoreline at Half Time, And PSG secure the Win in the Second Half, With Angel Di Maria (PSG) Scoring in the 55th minute, And with Edinson Cavani (PSG) Scoring in the 71st minute, Giving PSG the Win with a comfortable 4 - 0 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to Emres1983 and KFKodo whom Both Topscored today with ''25' Points'', Well Done also to All whom also believed in an Over 2.5 Goal Scoreline.

Emres1983 - 25
KFKodo - 25

Bluemal - 5
Delboy980 - 5
Inquisitorem - 5
Neil Wilson - 5
Owlman - 5
Petethebet - 5
Pint Size - 5
Rachace - 5
Risto123 - 5
Stretchpaul - 5

Devilimp - 0
Hogsback - 0
MattandBenny - 0

Game 13' Leaderboard - Emres1983 moves into Pole Position in Game 13' of the month, Whilst Petethebet moves into a close 02nd Position, Whilst Rachace and Risto123 move into a close 03rd Position, But with whole month still to Play, All could change tomorrow and throughout the month.

Emres1983 - 230
Petethebet - 225
Rachace - 215
Risto123 - 215

Owlman - 210
Devilimp - 200
Bluemal - 195
Neil Wilson - 195
Pint Size - 190
Delboy980 - 185
Inquisitorem - 170
Stretchpaul - 165
MattandBenny - 155
Hogsback - 115
Steenie1 - 110
Schneedler85 - 80
Crofty11 - 65
KFKodo - 60
Cantrill04 - 30
Donegalreader - 25
Elosha - 20
Jmfwwfc85 - 15
Chaoskid - 5
Coneycard - 0
Hooserice - 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Wednesday 15th February - Champions League (Last 16') - ** 2' GAMES **
Bayern Munich v Arsenal - 19:45pm - (BT Sport 2')
.... And....
Wednesday 15th February - Champions League (Last 16')
Real Madrid v Napoli - 19:45pm
- (BT Sport 3')

Thursday 16th February - Europa League (Last 32 - 1st Leg)
Manchester United v St Etienne - 20:05pm
- (BT Sport 2')

Friday 17th February - German Bundesliga 2'
Heidenheim v VFB Stuttgart - 17:30pm
- (BT Sport 3')

Saturday 18th February - FA Cup 5th Round
Burnley v Lincoln City - 12:30pm - (BT Sport 2')

Sunday 19th February - FA Cup 5th Round
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur - 14:00pm - (BBC One')

Thanks and Good Luck

emres1983
Listed Class
Tips

Postby emres1983 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:20 am

Wednesday 15th February - Champions League (Last 16') -

1x2: Bayern Munich
HT/FT: Draw / Bayern Munich
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 1-0

Having secured a morale-boosting 2-0 win over Hull City on Saturday, Arsenal are in full confidence to get a positive result at the Allianz Arena although Bayern Munich are the favourite to win tonight’s match. Arsenal are not really in good form, having suffered 2 losses in their last 3 matches in the Premier League. They always struggled in this stage of the Champions League, have been knocked out in their last 6 seasons and 2 of it by Bayern Munich.

Bayern Munich performances are not really convincing this season, however, they still found themselves at the top of Bundesliga. They are impregnable at home, having unbeaten in 13 matches where they’ve registered 10 wins. Bayern Munich have won their last 15 home Champions League matches, scoring a massive 53 goals and conceding 8 in the process- the longest winning run in the history of the competition.

Bayern Munich have won 5-1 in their last meeting with Arsenal, but I’m not expecting the same scoreline this time around. It is going to be a low-scoring match and I’m predicting a 1-0 end result.

Real Madrid v Napoli - 19:45pm - (BT Sport 3')

1x2: DRAW
HT/FT: DRAW / DRAW
Over/Under: UNDER
Correct Score: 1-1

Real Madrid hasn’t played at their peak but they’re still at the summit of La Liga, one point cleared from Barcelona and with 2 matches in hand. They are in full confidence coming into this match after secured 3 consecutive wins in league and are unbeaten in their last 14 home matches in all competitions.

Napoli are in good form, are unbeaten since October 2016 and have won 11 of their last 13 matches in all competitions. They are also undefeated in their last 7 away competitive matches and in their last 3 Champions League away matches.

Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 10 Champions League matches and have scored at least 2 goals in each of their last 6. However, my instinct says this will be a low scoring match and finished up in draw.
Last edited by emres1983 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:09 am

BAYERN MUNICH v ARSENAL

HT/FT: Bayern Munich / Bayern Munich
Correct Score: 3 ~ 1

Bayern Munich have been impressive having Won 6 and Drawn 1 of Last 7 Home Champions League Home Games having Scored 19 Goals whilst Conceeding 4 Goals, Whilst Arsenal have Won 3, Drawn 1 and Lost 3 of their Last 7 Champions League Away Games having Scored 14 Goals whilst Conceeding 14 Goals, Which would suggest that although Both Teams have been in fine Goalscoring form that Bayern Munich have shown vastly superiour form and defense, Which is supported by the fact that Bayern Munich have Scored at least 2 Goals in 5 of those 7 Home Games whilst having Conceeded more than 1 Goal in just 1 of those 7 Home Games and kept 4 Clean Sheets, Whilst Arsenal have Scored more than 1 Goal in just 3 of those 7 Away Games whilst having Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 7 Away Games and kept just 1 Clean Sheet, Which edges me in favour of vastly superiour form, firepower and defense shown by Bayern Munich to secure Win this evening.
Whilst looking for Scorine, With Bayern Munich having Scored in All of their Last 7 Champions League Home Games and with Arsenal having Scored in All of their Last 7 Champions League Away Games, I'm edged towards high liklihood of Both Teams Scoring this evening, But with Bayern Munich having Scored at least 2 Goals in 5 of those 7 Home Games whilst having Conceeded more than 1 Goal in just 1 of those 7 Home Games, Whilst Arsenal have Scored more than 1 Goal in just 3 of those 7 Away Games whilst having Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 7 Away Games, Edges me in favour of vastly superiour firepower and defense shown by Bayern Munich to secure Win with Both Teams Scoring (As seen in Last Meeting - 5-1), Which although would suggest minimum of 2-1 Scoreline, The fact that Bayern Munich have Home advantage and Won their Last Meeting so comfortably edges me in favour of gifting Bayern Munich an extra Goal and as such am edged in favour of 3 - 1 Scoreline in Bayern Munich's favour.

========================================

REAL MADRID v NAPOLI

1x2: Real Madrid
HT/FT: Real Madrid / Real Madrid
Correct Score: 4 ~ 2

Real Madrid have Won 3 and Drawn 3 of Last 6 Champions League Games having Scored 16 Goals whilst Conceeding 10 Goals, Whilst Napoli have Won 3, Drawn 2 and Lost 1 of their Last 6 Champions League Games having Scored 11 Goals whilst Conceeding 8 Goals, Which would suggest that Real Madrid have shown marginally better form and firepower, Which is supported by the fact that Real Madrid have Scored at least 2 Goals in All of those 6 Games, Whilst Napoli have Scored at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 6 Games, Which edges me slightly in favour of superiour form and firepower shown by Real Madrid whom also have Home advantage to secure Win this evening.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Real Madrid having Scored in All of their Last 6 Champions League Games whilst having Conceeded in All of those 6 Games, Whilst Napoli have Scored in 5 of their Last 6 Champions League Games whilst having Conceeded in 5 of those 6 Games, Edges me in favour of Both Teams Scoring this evening, But with Real Madrid having Scored at least 2 Goals in All of those 6 Games, Whilst Napoli have Scored at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 6 Games, I'm edged in favour of Both Teams Scoring at least 2 Goals this evening, Which would suggest minimum of 2-2 Scoreline (Which is supported by the fact that Real Madrid have Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 3 of their Last 6 Champions League Games), But with Real Madrid having Home advantage where they have Won 33, Drawn 8 and Lost just 2 of their Last 43 Champions League Home Games edges Real Madrid's Home advantage to secure Win with Both Teams Scoring and as consequence of Both Teams likely Scoring i'm edged in favour of minimum 3-2 Scoreline and although tempted with the aforementioned Scoreline, The fact that Real Madrid have Home advantage and have Sergio Ramos, Isco, Alvaro Morata, Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo avaliable and will look to secure minimum of 2 Goal margin due to Any Away Goals Scored by Napoli edges me in favour of gifting Real Madrid an extra Goal and as such am edged in favour of 4 - 2 Scoreline in Real Madrid's favour.
:hope:

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:38 am

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

1/X/2 Draw
HT/FT Draw / Bayern Munich
U/O Over
Score 2-1

There seems to be a Champions League shift occurring. None of the usual suspects are as strong as they were. Both Bayern and Arsenal are defensively vulnerable, having been touched by Guardiola and Wenger. Along with Barcelona, there is an indulgent overplay and lack of respect for defensive mettle and risk management. Neither Bayern or Arsenal strike me as a great attacking force, but both can score to highlight their defensive shortcomings.
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:43 am

Real Madrid v Napoli

1/X/2 Draw
HT/FT Draw / Draw
U/O Over
Score 2-2

Both teams are conceding against less than formidable league opponents. Expect Napoli to continue the undermining of the 'names' in the Champions League by having a real go. The Italians can mix it up and come away with an equal share of four goals.
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 am

BAYERN MUNICH v ARSENAL

Correct Score: 2 ~ 1

I honestly think that Arsenal seriously punch above their weight when it comes to the CL.Time and time again they lose to top continental competition and I can see no different in this match.Bayern have won 12 of 15 matches at home with no loss and indeed have not suffered any defeat here in close to a year now.They dont play the same under Ancelotti as they did under Pep but he is a results based manager,not a pretty passing style and they are still the best in Germany and one of the best in Europe.Arsenal do have a strong attack that has not failed in 17 away games but they dont keep many clean sheets so Bayern will surely get a goal or two.I expect Bayern to get a narrow 1st leg win but if it does finish 2-1 then all is not lost for Arsenal in the 2nd leg.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:19 am

REAL MADRID v NAPOLI

Correct Score: 3 ~ 2

Real are still top of the Spanish league with 2 games in hand but their form is not great with only 3 wins from 7 matches.They score lots of goals but do concede most games so Napoli have a chance to get a goal or two tonight.At home Real have scored 3 or more in 9 of their 13 games here so it looks a good choice for them to continue that.Napoli are 18 games undefeated and have hit 21 goals in 6 away games.They have won 5 of their last 7 away games too.They wont be sitting back and it looks like a goal fest tonight.Real to win by the odd goal in 5 looks like the best game to watch tonight on BT Sport (although I will be switching between the 2 of course)

RACHACE
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 am

Wednesday 15th February - Champions League (Last 16') -

Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 3-1

Bayern Munich may not be a free flowing and as devastating this season as they have been in previous recent seasons but they'll still have more than enough to see of an Arsenal side that consistently flatter to deceive in big games. Arsenal's weakness in the big games was there for all to see yet again as they got well beaten by Chelsea a few weeks ago and I cannot see them getting much in Germany tonight against a team that have won their last 14 home Champions League games on the bounce. Home win here for me.

Real Madrid v Napoli - 19:45pm - (BT Sport 3')

Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2-0

This is a slightly harder game to predict as Napoli are a very decent side who are unbeaten in 18 games in all competitions at the moment. Napoli will go to Spain with the hope of staying in the tie to get them back to what is a very hostile environment in Naples at the San Paulo and that could make life difficult for Real Madrid tonight. However, the European champions will not fear Napoli as they too are in great form coming into this and they have a chance to get themselves a decent gap at the top of La Liga as they have 2 games in hand over Barcelona who sit in 2nd a point behind them. Real Madrid have lost only 1 Champions League game in 29 so they know how to win games in this tournament and I expect them to win this by a 2 goal margin at least.
Read my blog on Arsenal v Man City
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412497

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Thursday 16th February - Europa League (Last 32 - 1st Leg)
Manchester United v St Etienne - 20:05pm

1X2 Man Utd
HT/FT Man Utd/ Man Utd
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 2-0

Man Utd won 4 and lost 2 of they 6 matches played in Group A finishing 2nd in the group with 12 points. Man Utd sit 6th in the English Premier winning their last match played 2-0 at home against Watford in the league. St Etienne won 3 and drew 3 of their 6 matches played in Group C finishing Top with 12 points. StEtienne are sitting 5th in the French Ligue 1 winning thier last match played 4-0 at home against Lorient in their domestic league. This is the first time these 2 teams have met, Man Utd have only lost once at home this season in their league, whereas St Etienne have lost 5 times away from home in thier league this season. With the home advantage for this 1st leg I am taking Man Utd to take a 2 goal lead in to the 2nd leg in this match tonight.

NeilWilson
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby NeilWilson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:48 pm

WEDNESDAY 15TH - BAYERN - ARSENAL

1x2 - BAYERN
HT/FT - BAYERN/BAYERN
OVER/UNDER - OVER 2.5
CORRECT SCORE - 4:0

BAYERN to win here this evening. They're unbeaten at home this season winning 14 and drawing 3. There currently in great form in all competitions having won 13 of last 14 matches and drew the other. Arsenal on the otherhand have lost two of last three matches and looked very poor against Hull at home at the weekend winning just 2:0.

In this fixture Bayern have won 5, drew 2 and lost 2. They always seem to meet in the champions league of late with bayern knocking out arsenal in 2015/2014 and 2013 and they'll be hoping to add 2017 to that list also. Last time they met here in Germany Bayern were victorious 5-1 and have to expect a similar big victory this evening with how poor arsenal are currently playing.

Over 2.5 looks a very good bet here as this fixture has produced 27 goals in 9 matches that's an average of 3 per game. Arsenal have also had 30 goals in last 8 matches which is way over 3 per game on average.

NeilWilson
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby NeilWilson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Wednesday 15th - Real Madrid - Napoli

1x2 - Napoli
HT/FT - NAPOLI/NAPOLI
OVER/UNDER - OVER 2.5
CORRECT SCORE - 2:3

This could be an absolute goal fest this evening with two of the top scoring sides in the whole of Europe coming up against one another. There's nothing guaranteed in football anymore as shown in PSG battering Barcelona 4-0 yesterday so a Napoli win this evening wouldn't be a massive shock given there current form. There unbeaten in last 18 matches and are absolutely flying playing some very good attacking football.

Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 22 of there last 25 matches so they look likely to score 2 this evening. They've also had 60 goals in last 15 matches that's an average of 4 goals per game both scored/conceded so the over 2.5 market looks value.

Napoli themselves have scored 39 goals in last 13 matches which is an average of 3 per game so there more than capable of grabbing 3 today. Last away match they won 1-7 and will be very attacking this evening.

Real Madrid have won just 3 of last 6 matches, drawing 1 and losing 2 which is why the pick this evening has to go with Napoli to pull off a shock