Football Discussion & Selections (non prem) - Tues 31st Jan 2017

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Football Discussion & Selections (non prem) - Tues 31st Jan 2017

Postby garlicsauce » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Discussion & Selections on all NON Premier games for Tuesday (including)...........................................

Championship -
Ipswich v Derby - ko 19.45
Birmingham v Reading - ko 19.45

Coupe de France - Marseille v Lyon - ko 20.05

Copa Italia - Inter v Lazio - ko 19.45

Scots Premier -
Hamilton v Inverness - ko 19.45
Ross v Motherwell - ko 19.45

Scottish Cup - Clyde v Stirling Albion - ko 19.45

Plenty more games on today. What will you be watching and betting on?
Please try and give a short explanation so that your bets and opinions can help others.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Football Discussion & Selections (non prem) - Tues 31st Jan 2017

Postby Zipster » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Now I am not saying that we will beat Derby tonight but that is our record at home on a Tuesday evening and only 1 defeat in the last 20 games! On current form I am not convinced we can pick up the win tonight, David Nugent being out is good news for us as he has scored 14 in 14 against us but then again Darren Bent does return tonight.

Steven Taylor could come in to make his debut if clearance comes in time whilst it will be interesting to see if our skipper plays as he is being linked with a return to Forest, on the injury front things are looking much better, Bishop is back in contention, Smith is getting there, Pitman and McGoldrick are both available.

Best odds on Double Chance are 1.57 a +0.5 handicap is 1.62 so obvious which of those two is best.

I do have a rule of backing in games involving my own club though but just thought I would share that Tuesday evening record.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

bigmoose
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Football Discussion & Selections (non prem) - Tues 31st Jan 2017

Postby bigmoose » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:28 pm

Two championship matches i'll be having small bets on tonight (on WDL) market:

Barnsley vs Wolves
7th placed Barnsley are 3.20 the home win, against 17th placed Wolves (2.30 the away win). Barnsley have won 7 of last 10, including an impressive 3-2 win in their last home match to Leeds. Wolves an average side away from home, admittedly off the back of a great FA Cup win against a weaker Liverpool team, shouldnt be big favourites here. Admittedly Barnsley have sold 2 players since that Leeds victory but are still more than good enough to back at home at 3.2 against a side with a 4-5-5 away record and showing little improvement under Lambert.

Bristol City vs Sheff Wed
Bristol City have lost all last 8 league games and 11 of their last 12 going from play-off contention to one place off the drop in 2-3mths, with many fans calling for the sacking of under pressure Lee Johnson. SheffW are 6th in the league, although stronger at home so have a season away record of 4-5-5. But Weds have been in very good form of late with 4 wins from 6 incl an away win at Newc, until a rather bad performance at Brighton last time out where they lost 2-1- despite having a one man advantage when the score was 1-1. Even considering Bristol Citys boost of 2 new defenders and the capture of Matty Taylor from rivals BristolC i still think the 2.63 away win (B365) looks generous against a team who's lost 8 in a row.
Steve