Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

istabraq1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

Postby istabraq1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Heres my four timer for the weekend,

HUDDERSFIELD at QPR, The Town terriers are in fine form, beating Leeds and Brighton in there last two games, QPR are a funny side to judge, but never seem to get over the winning line. away win 6/5
NORTHAMPTON at home to Chesterfield, After losing last week, the Cobblers will be looking to bounce back with a home win, Chesterfield only one win in there last six games. 19/20

GRIMSBY at Crewe, mentioned earlier in another post, Crewe are winless in there last 11 games, enough said. 5/4

DAGENHAM at Southport, The Daggers are on a good roll and scoring plenty of goals, should have way too much for Southport who are struggling. 21/20

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Derby 10/11 to beat Bristol City
The hosts rested the majority of their regular starting x1 in the midweek cup loss at Leicester
and are very strong at home at present
Bristol City have lost their last six on the road

Scunthorpe 7/10 to beat Shrewsbury
The Iron are one of only two teams who remain unbeaten at home, winning nine of their
fourteen games and although Shrewsbury are on a five game unbeaten run, winning three
they are poor on the road

Mansfield 3/4 to beat Hartlepool
The home side have won five and drawn two of their last seven games and are now on the
brink of the play-off places
Hartlepool have the 4th worst away record and have gained only two points from the last
eight on the road

Exeter 7/4 to win at Plymouth Argyle
The visitors are in fantastic form with ten wins and two draws from the last twelve games
keeping clean sheets in nine of those games
Plymouth are nine points better off at present but not in the same form and have lost two
recent games

Acca pays 14.5/1

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Postby Devilimp » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Sunderland 3/1 vs Southampton
Sunderland are unbeaten in their last two games, without conceding and seriously did a job on Palace last weekend. Southampton are in terrible form. They have lost 4 of their last 5 away games and are struggling to cope without the injured van Dijk and recently sold Fonte.

Morecombe 11/4 vs Cambridge Utd
Morecombe come into this unbeaten in 5 and meet a Cambridge Utd side, without a win in 4, losing the last 3. Morecombe also won the reverse fixture back in September.

Mansfield Town 8/11 vs Hartlepool
Mansfield are unbeaten in their last 7 games and are perfectly placed to grab a playoff spot. They have only conceded 1 goal in their last 5 games and face a Hartlepool side worryingly looking over their shoulder at the relegation zone. They have won just 1 in 7 and not won away since early October.

Fleetwood 13/8 vs Rochdale
Fleetwood are unbeaten in their last 13 Lge games and face a Rochdale side, going through a mini slump, with no wins in 4, in all competitions.

Acc with Betfred 68.25/1

Threegoats
2yo
Tips

Postby Threegoats » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:53 pm

ARSENAL @ 1.28

great record against sides in the bottom half of the table and with hull missing key players it looks like a good start to the day for the gunners. Arsenal have won five and drawn two of their last seven meetings with Hull.

BRIGHTON @ 1.5

if Brighton are serious about gaining promotion they need to get back on track here against a struggling burton side which they will do. Brighton have won a huge 79% of their home league games this term and have won their last 6 matches at the Amex in all competitions, conceding just 2 goals.

LEEDS @ 1.95

Cardiff aren’t in great form with 3 defeats from their last 4 games so it’s hard to figure why the bookies rate Leeds’ chances of winning at around 50% They've only won 3 of their last 19 away Championship games and one of those was at rock bottom Rotherham, while another came at a Bristol City side who were in a hopeless run of form. Value bet

MONACO @ 1.22

Ligue 1 leaders Monaco are in scintillating form ahead of this game on Saturday, on the other hand they're opponents have been suspect defensively throughout the campaign, letting in a total of 39 goals from their 23 matches so I expect the home side to find plenty of chances here

REAL MADRID - 1.5 @ 1.675

Real Madrid have had the rare luxury of a full fortnight off, following the postponement of their game last weekend and their early exit in the Copa del Rey. They should, as a result, be raring to go here. Osasuna' home record is utterly dreadful, since returning to the top flight they’ve lost 64% of their home matches and are yet to win

5 fold accumulator @ 7.70

Good luck :D

Mar84tin
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Mar84tin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Can I join to the game......

Everton to score 2 or more@2.25
Middlesbrough have only scored eleven goals in their last 12 Premier League home games .
Middlesbrough have earned six points in their five Premier League home games .
Everton scored 12 goals in the last 4 games in Premier League .
Everton have earned eight points in their five Premier League away games .

Fulham to score 2 or more@1.66
Fulham should win here .
Fulham have won 6 of the last 10 games against Wigan at home .
Fulham have scored 2 or more goals in the last 6 of 10 games against Wigan in all competition .

Norwich to score 2 or more@1.66
Nottingham have only scored two goals in their last 6 Championship away games .
The last three games when Norwich host Nottingham ended in O2.5 goals, scoring seven goals .

Bury to score 2 or more@1.9
Bury will want to find the road to victory in this match .
The Shakers occupy place in the relegation zone .They play very offensive football .
Bury scored 11 goals in the last 5 games in League One .

11.93 with bet365

GL :hope:
Last edited by Mar84tin on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

toadie21
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby toadie21 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:19 pm

It's hard to look past a lot of the home teams this weekend and I'v opted for a home team 5fold.
BRIGHTON 1/2 vs Burton
FULHAM 3/5 vs Wigan
READING 17/20 vs Barnsley
SCUNTHORPE 4/6 vs Shrewsbury
CARLISE 13/10 vs Blackpool
Pays approx 16/1
BOL gang

NeilWilson
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby NeilWilson » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:57 am

Opting for a rather good looking 7 fold
Sorry for the lack of write up ill more than make up for it next weekend :)

Arsenal -1 (4/5)
Everton Win (23/20)
Stoke Win (6/5)
Liverpool Win (13/10)
Brighton Win (1/2)
Derby Win (10/11)
Reading Win (17/20)

Pays 102.74/1

Good luck one and all let's smash the bookies :)

Inquisitorem
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:58 pm

A tamer effort from me this week ...

DOUBLE CHANCE 7FOLD

Aldershot 1.33
An 81% chance of getting something from this game. Priced as a 75% chance.

Guiseley 1.60
An 84% chance of getting something from this game. Terrific value, priced as a 62% chance.

Mansfield 1.22
Another 84% chance. Market odds are more accurate, but still represent value. Priced as an 81% chance. Mansfield drew 0-0 at Hartlepool, and their impressive defensive figures suggest they can repreat that at the very least.

Oldham 1.30
A 77% chance priced as a 76% chance. So market on target. Oldham drew 0-0 at Coventry which makes sense. Neither side is scoring a goal a game on average, However, Coventry are currently conceding two a game on average. Oldham did well to play the majority of their game with just ten men last week, but still got the better of Chesterfield.

Stoke 1.29
81% chance of getting something and priced as a 77% chance. Palace were thumped last week by Sunderland and currently conceding two goals a game on average. Stoke took a beating at Palace, but can either win or draw this encounter at the Britannnia Stadium.

Sheffield Wednesday 1.22
An 84% chance. Currently conceding less than a goal a game and Birmingham struggling to hit one.

Derby County 1.22
Not sure whether to include this one after Derby's midweek cup effort. County are an 86% chance to win or draw and can improve upon their 1-1 draw at Bristol City if fully recovered. Fingers crossed.

6.48 Bet Victor
By the skin of my teeth
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:15 pm

All those 5 teams playing on the road this weekend will start with CL games next week.. Therefore i expect all those teams to rest few players for tuesday-wednesday. So let's see how it goes :? Decided to leave Napoli, Benfica and Arsenal out because they are playing at home this weekend...

over 2.5 goals 5FOLD

Bordeaux - PSG 1.85
PSG is unbeaten in 11 games. Bordeaux have lost just 1 of the last 10 games and even that defeat came against tonight's opponents. Only 1/3 of the 12 homegames for Bordeaux this season have gone over 2.5 goals. 7 of the 12 awaygames for PSG went over 2.5 goals. 5 of the last 7 h2h games went over 2.5 goals. PSG is probably more focused on CL(thanks to their owners) although win would take them top of the league and win for Bordeaux would close the cap with 4th place to a point.

Darmstadt - Dortmund 1.61
Darmstadt have won just 2 of the last 15 games. Dortmund haven't lost since late november but they needed penalties on wednesday to move a step closer to the german cup semifinal(yes they've to play quarterfinal first but it's against a 3rd league club so it shouldn't be a problem for them but who wouldn't be against cupset) Darmstadt have scored just one goal in the last 6 homegames. Despite scoring in 8 of the 10 awaygames this season Dortmund have yet to keep a clean sheet on the road. Back in september Dortmund won 6:0 but i expect more closer game this time..

Ingolstadt - Bayern 1.75
Ingolstadt hosts Bayern. 4 of the 9 homegames for Darmstadt have gone over 2.5 and Bayern who have lost just once on the road this season in Germany have seen 5 of their 9 awaygames going over 2.5 goals. Bayern have won all 4 h2h games and 3 of these matches went over 2.5 goals so i expect Bayern to get another win over Ingolstadt and this match to go over 2.5 yet again.

Alaves - Barcelona 1.60
Both teams are unbeaten in the last 7 games. While Barca have kept 3 clean sheets during that time then Alaves have kept 5. Alaves have lost just 2 homegames this season. Barcelona have lost just 1 awaygame in the league this season. And 7 of the 12 awaygames for them went over 2.5 goals. Last 4 h2h games went over 2.5 goals. Earlier in the season Alaves surprised Barca in Camp Nou and these 2 will meet in the CDR final aswell. I predict Barcelona to win big this time..

Osasuna - Real Madrid 1.40
Osasuna have won just 1 of the last 14 games. And they've yet to win at home this season. 7 of the 11 homegames for them so far this season went over 2.5 goals. Real have lost just 1 awaygame all season although it came in their previous match on the road. However 6 of the 8 awaygames for them in spanish league this season have gone over 2.5 goals. Real have won 4 h2h games in a row. Earlier in the season Real won 5:2 so i'm hoping for another highscoring match.

returns 11.71 in bet365>
Last week it was Barcelona who let me down. This week it's Bayern. And after watching Benfica's result maybe i should've replaced them .... or i just need to avoid teams starting with letter B next week :?

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Very unlucky there Risto with your bets, better luck this weekend.

If anybody did win then please post what you won here & then Nors can sort out anybody due a prize.

regarding going forward then I'll post a reminder of the basics of the competition including the 10pm Friday deadline for entries

"The simple rules of this Weekend Football Accumulator Betting Challenge are that you have to select a MINIMUM OF 4 FOOTBALL SELECTIONS ie teams to win, goalscorers, correct scores, Both Teams To Score, just has to be a Football Accumulator of 4 selections or more from the football taking place From Friday to Sunday each weekend, the person who returns the best winning accumulator ie biggest odds will win £10 from OLBG.

Entries for each week in by Friday 10.00pm please, would be a great help to include details of selections including Accumulator odds and some detailed reasoning to go with it, also massive help to me that if you win please post your winning total.

I'll do my best to produce a list/table of results each week and a running total, I'll be calculating the returns as to a £1 stake.

this is open this weekend & will run until the end of the domestic season, so get your 4+ selections weekend football acca in & try to win that £10 prize :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

Inquisitorem
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:15 pm

A tamer effort from me this week ...

DOUBLE CHANCE 7FOLD

Aldershot 1.33
An 81% chance of getting something from this game. Priced as a 75% chance.

Guiseley 1.60
An 84% chance of getting something from this game. Terrific value, priced as a 62% chance.

Mansfield 1.22
Another 84% chance. Market odds are more accurate, but still represent value. Priced as an 81% chance. Mansfield drew 0-0 at Hartlepool, and their impressive defensive figures suggest they can repreat that at the very least.

Oldham 1.30
A 77% chance priced as a 76% chance. So market on target. Oldham drew 0-0 at Coventry which makes sense. Neither side is scoring a goal a game on average, However, Coventry are currently conceding two a game on average. Oldham did well to play the majority of their game with just ten men last week, but still got the better of Chesterfield.

Stoke 1.29
81% chance of getting something and priced as a 77% chance. Palace were thumped last week by Sunderland and currently conceding two goals a game on average. Stoke took a beating at Palace, but can either win or draw this encounter at the Britannnia Stadium.

Sheffield Wednesday 1.22
An 84% chance. Currently conceding less than a goal a game and Birmingham struggling to hit one.

Derby County 1.22
Not sure whether to include this one after Derby's midweek cup effort. County are an 86% chance to win or draw and can improve upon their 1-1 draw at Bristol City if fully recovered. Fingers crossed.

6.48 target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/26/L3/D/words'>Bet Victor
By the skin of my teeth
Yes, got this up with a Guiseley leveller in the final seconds :-)
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:18 pm

well done Inquisitorem, a winner is a winner, all being well Nors will see this and award you the £10 prize :win:

here is acca for this weekend :-

Rochdale vs Charlton Draw at 21/10
Sheffield United vs Scunthorpe Draw at 14/5
Bradford City vs Bolton Draw at 2/1
Wycombe vs Carlisle Draw at 11/5
Barnet vs Portsmouth Draw at 5/2

acca = 395/1

prices from Ladbrokes

taken from my weekend football betting challenge blog, full thoughts on the games available

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412334

basically all 5 games look really competitive fixtures & the draw appears as a value bet

all the best with your bets this week, remember just has to be a football acca, at least 4 selections on this weekend's fixtures, deadline for entries is 10pm Friday night :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win