Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

Postby titans choice » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Nec v Go Ahead Eagles 10/11
I am picking the home team in this match as NEC Nijmegen have played 10 home games winning 4 drawing 4 and losing 2 scoring 14 goals and conceding 12 goals while the Go Ahead Eagles have the worst away record of any team in this league with just 3 points from 10 away games in the league scoring 6 goals and conceding 19 goals.So given the fact Go Ahead Eagles struggle to score on the road and they concede at 2 goals a game I think the home team will win this.

Atletico Madrid/Atletico Madrid 5/6
I am picking the home team Atletico Madrid to win this half time/Full time market as they have played 9 home game in the league winning 6 of them scoring 20 and conceding 7 while Leganes have played 10 away games winning 3 drawing 2 and losing 5 of them scoring just 8 goals and conceding 18 goals.So I think Leganes will struggle to score against the home team and the home team should be good enough to score at least 1. And I think Madrid has a good chance of scoring in the first half as in the 9 home games they have played they have scored 5 goals in the first 15 mins of them 9 home games.

Genk/Genk 6/5
I am picking Genk in this half time/full time market as Genk are very good at home in this league playing 12 and winning 10 drawing 1 and losing just 1 scoring 25 goals and conceding just 7 goals.The away team have played 12 away games winning 2 drawing 1 and losing 9 scoring 11 and conceding 23 goals.So Genk should be good enough to win this game as they don't concede many goals at home and they should be good enough to score a goal in this match. And Genk have scored 10 goals in the first half of their home games so far so their might be winning this at half time as well.

Standard Liege v KV Kortrijk 4/11
I am picking the home team in this as they have won 7 from their 11 home games in the league scoring 22 goals and conceding 8 while the away team have lost 7 from their 12 away games in the league scoring just 11 goals but conceding 28 goals.So the away team score less then a goal a game on the road but concede at over 2 goals a game and Standard score over 2 a game at home and concede at less then a goal a game at home so this should be a home win.

Bristol City v Rotherham 8/13
I am picking the home team in this match as they have won 6 from their 14 home games scoring 19 and conceding 18 goals which is not that impressive but Rotherham must have one of the worst away records of any professional football team with just 1 point from 15 away games scoring just 10 goals and conceding a massive 42 goals so I think this is a good chance for the home team to win 3 points.

All odds with Sky Bet and £1 returns £16.96

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:09 am

cheers to those that have joined in again on here, good luck with your bets.

Hopefully plenty more will join in, I'm at work in bookies all day Saturday so won't be looking at this again until Sunday evening, if you do get a winning accumulator post up the details

all the best :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

gracietyke
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby gracietyke » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:27 am

Here goes Don't do the odds on Rubbish.
WOLVES 11/4
CHELSEA E/V
DERBY 4/1
READING 7/4

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Postby Devilimp » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:57 am

Porto vs Sporting Lisbon
Sat 4th Feb @ 8.30pm

Porto are very strong at home, with a W9 D1 L0 record. They are unbeaten in 16 and have won their last 5 home games. Sporting have a pretty decent record at Porto's Estadio do Dragao home, but have only drawn their last two away games at mid table opposition and Portoneed the win to keep tabs on Benfica.

Porto win @ 10/11

Belenenses vs Tondela
Sun 5th Feb @ 8.15pm

Belenenses sit just below mid table, but have adecent home record, held Porto here and have won 2 of their last 3 games. Tondela won LTO, but that was at home. They have the worst away record in the Lge, with only 2pts won from 10 away games

Belenenses win @ 10/11

Girona vs Valldolid
Sun 5th Feb @ 7pm

Girona lost at Elche LTO, but their home form is very strong. They have won their last 5 home games, scoring 13 and conceding just 4. They have yet to taste defeat at home and have beaten Valladolid on the last two occasions they have visited. Valladolid are 3 places and 8 points behind their hosts. They are in decent form, winning 3 of their last 4 games, but have only won 3 of their 12 away games and have not won here in their last 4 games.

Girona win @ Evens

Exeter City vs Crewe Alexandria
Sat 4th Feb @ 3pm

Exeter are on fire at the moment. They are unbeaten in 11 and have won their last 6. They are now 4th in the Lge and have an automatic promotion spot in their sights. Crewe have not won in 10 and have only won 3 of their 14 away games. They have also conceded 12 goals in their last 5 away games.

Exeter City win @ 8/13

£1 acc pays out 11.77 with Paddy Power

KanKeano
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby KanKeano » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 am

Bit late this week, but better late than never.

West Brom v Stoke - Draw @ 3.25
This game is crying out draw. Two clubs that have been massively influenced by Tony Pulis but even he will be overshadowed by the return of Saido Berahino. Stoke have drawn their last two, West Brom drew at Boro last time out. First meeting this season ended in a 1-1 draw.

Everton v Bournemouth @ 1.72
I find Everton a difficult team to catch right when backing them but I'll risj them today at home to Bournemouth. They seemed to have ironed out a few inconsistencies and they sit top of the current form tabel with 4 wins and 2 draws in the last 6. Since Bournemouth threw away that 3 goal lead at home to Arsenal they have failed to win a game and now striker Callum Wilson has been ruled out for the rest of the season with another knee injury. Defensively, they've been a shambles conceding 7 goals in games agaunst Hull, Palace and Watford. Everton are a step up from these and I expect them to shade this.

Cardiff v Norwich - Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05
Last four meetings have seen 19 goals scored between them. Norwich have only kept one clean sheet in 14 away games conceding an average of 2 a game.

Egypt v Cameroon - Draw @ 2.8
Most major cup finals these days end up level after 90 mins, right?

Ein Frankfurt v Darmstadt @ 1.61
3rd v bottom. Darmstadt shipped 6 goals at home to FC Koln and have lost all 8 league games on the road. The goal they scored last week was their first in the last 6 league games. Frankfurt are unbeaten at home winning 5 and drawing 3.

Acca comes in @ 52.00 (51/1)
OLBG Moderator

Twitter | KanKeano_OLBG

Crofty11
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Crofty11 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:21 pm

I have done a higher priced acer this week

Chelsea - Just can't seen them losing this against an Arsenal side that seem to have lost their way

Everton - Bournemouth are very poor at the back at the moment , their defender who went back to chelsea the other week is sadly missed

Peterhead - Underdog of the weekend for me, won last two and are only 5 points behind airdrie who are on a poor run at the monet

Livingston- first plays second in the division , livingston are going great guns whilst Alloa are struggling a bit under their new manager and they were beaten by peterhead in their last home game.

paying about 18-1 on the Coral coupon

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:00 pm

I have just noticed the Friday 6pm cut off time for entries :( but as I have just spent time deciding on my accumulator and placed a real cash bet I will still post it on here.

I have used some of my competition entries (or with a slight change ie Double Chance instead of Asian Handicap) with reasoning and I have added two games at over 1.5 goals with games that I think could have goals but I did not have enough confidence in them to go for over 2.5 goals

Barnsley v Preston OVER 2.5 GOALS 1.85
Chesterfield v Oldham OVER 2.5 GOALS 2.3
Shrewsbury v Bury OVER 2.5 GOALS 1.83
Barnet to WIN OR DRAW 1.44
Southampton V West Ham OVER 1.5 GOALS 1.3
Everton v Bournemouth OVER 1.5 GOALS 1.25

A stake of 4.19pts would return 76.72pts = 17.31/1

Crofty11
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Crofty11 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:08 pm

oops - noted for next week

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Chelsea - Arsenal - over 2.5 goals @1.85 - :win:

Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao - over 3.5 goals @1.80 - :no:

Atletico - Leganes - Atletico to win to nil @1.72 - :win:

Borussia Dortmund - RB Leipzig - Dortmund to win @1.66 - :win:

€1 returns €9.59 on this accumulator.
So close yet so far ....

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 pm

I managed to get 3 out of 4 again, Tranmere let the acca down, only drawing
Pirwin looks to have got his acca up, well done and a nice return :win:

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Yes, nice one, Pirwin!
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

PIRWIN
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby PIRWIN » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:51 am

Managed to land my acca at 15.57/1 to brighten my weekend. TBuckley sorry I hadn't realised I was late in posting so will make sure future posts are before the cutoff. Was fearing a late Northampton goal so cashed out 5 mins from time for a 14pt profit.