Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

Postby nors » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:22 am

Well done stretchpaul with your winning acca, wasn't sure we would get a winner this week. If you have the online slip please send to me, OR the betting slip and i will publish the photo/screenshot.

Hopefully this thread can find football acca winners each week.

KanKeano
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby KanKeano » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Well done Stretchpaul. Got 4 of 5 myself. AZ in KK's little black book.
OLBG Moderator

Twitter | KanKeano_OLBG

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:05 am

Right then, time to crack on with seeing what we can all come up with this weekend on the football accumulator front & see who can take the prize kindly offered by OLBG.

I've just posted my updated Weekend Football Betting Challenge blog for anybody interested :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412273

from that the main bet is a super Heinz & accumulator bet, for the purpose of this thread here are those selections with the accumulator odds to a £1 stake :-

DONCASTER at 4/9 to beat Morecambe
BRADFORD at 4/7 to beat Gillingham
ROCHDALE 11/10 to beat Bristol Rovers
BRISTOL CITY at 4/7 to beat Rotherham
SHEFF UTD at 10/21 to beat Wimbledon
EVERTON at 8/11 to beat Bournemouth
LIVERPOOL at 2/5 to beat Hull

works out at 27/1

I think that's entirely viable bet & decent odds given the profile of the fixtures, most of those fixtures look really solid to me with very strong teams against weaker sides who are struggling, I will admit there is a risk factor built in with putting Liverpool in given their form & that of Hull's in recent weeks but I think Liverpool fighting for a point against Chelsea will give them big confidence and I also see Hull's up turn in form meaning they themselves will be more positive at home and that could well open up the game for Liverpool.

That's what I think anyway, looking forward to seeing what people come up with this weekend, remember just straight accumulators on the weekend's football on here and include your odds, if you land a winning acca post it up so we can all applaud you :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:42 am

Great thread, tbuckley. Will give it a shot today!
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:30 am

OK. Let's have a go at the outrageous!

Cardiff City v Norwich City
HT/FT Draw / Cardiff City @ 7.00

Astonished to see Bluebirds being offered at 15/8 or 2.87. I calculate Neil Warnock's team as having a 53% chance at the Cardiff City Stadium, and given that two of the Canaries' factored wins were helped by red cards, Bluebirds might actually have stronger possibilities. Cardiff were unfortunate to come away from Reading without a point last week, but they got back in the groove on Tuesday with a win against Preston. The bookmakers rate them as a 34% chance.

STATS Both teams look capable of scoring in this game, but Norwich might find it slightly more challenging. The Canaries only have a 36% chance of getting something out of this game. Cardiff are not only sporting favourable figures, but they are great value in the markets too.

Rochdale v Bristol Rovers
HT/FT Draw / Rochdale @ 6.00

Rochdale are another team being offered at odds against, 23/20 or 2.15. There's a 68% chance 'The Dale' can grab all three points at the Spotland Stadium on Saturday. Yet they have been put up as a 46% chance. It promises to be eventful, with both teams capable of scoring and conceding. The reverse fixture ended up 2-2 back in September, to support the findings ( Rochdale leading 2-1 at half-time ).

STATS 2-1 looks to be the likeliest score. So a few might be interested in the result and both teams to score market. Bristol Rovers only have a 28% chance of getting something at Spotland Stadium.

Walsall v Northampton
HT/FT Draw / Walsall @ 6.50

Go to fancy 'The Saddlers' at the Bescot Stadium against Northampton! The Cobblers won 2-0 at Sixfields, but that was off the back of a 31 match unbeaten run. They're well and truly back on their heels now though, and look shy of a blakey or two! Worn, they have been hit for five by MKD and Bristol Rovers on their travels recently. Walsall represent a 53% chance, but have been put up as a 43% chance, so a bit more value on offer. 13/10 or 2.30 with Bet Victor.

STATS The figures suggest there could be goals at both ends, but more than one likely to hit the back of the Northampton net.

Exeter City v Crewe Alexandra
HT/FT
Draw / Exeter City @ 4.75

The Grecians haven't been quite so convincing at home, but their superiority is such, that even at odds on, 8/11 or 1.72, they still represent value in this game. They are a 59% chance and taken to win at St James Park on Saturday against a 13% chance.

STATS
This game has all the statistical hallmarks of a Win2Nil match.

Odds 1295/1 (or 1296.75)
Bet Victor
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:47 pm

cheers for the kind words Inquisitorem & great stuff with your excellent post, that will be some bet if that comes in, watch out bookies!!! :wink:

while I'm here I'll post the opening text for this thread to remind people about the details for the competition :-

Many of you will be aware that I've been running a Weekend Football Betting Challenge blog as well as a corresponding forum discussion thread on here since the start of the season and I'm massively grateful to those that have joined in the fun since as the season has gone along.

I've enjoyed doing it and more importantly plenty of people have enjoyed following it so to take advantage of that growing interest and hopefully aim for even greater input that will benefit everybody who joins in OLBG have offered to now make this a Prize base challenge for members to join in chase FREE cash!!!

The simple rules of this Weekend Football Accumulator Betting Challenge are that you have to select a MINIMUM OF 4 FOOTBALL SELECTIONS ie teams to win, goalscorers, correct scores, Both Teams To Score, just has to be a Football Accumulator of 4 selections or more from the football taking place From Friday to Sunday each weekend, the person who returns the best winning accumulator ie biggest odds will win £10 from OLBG.

Entries for each week in by Friday 6.00pm please, would be a great help to include details of selections including Accumulator odds and some detailed reasoning to go with it, also massive help to me that if you win please post your winning total.

I'll do my best to produce a list/table of results each week and a running total, I'll be calculating the returns as to a £1 stake.

This thread will be just for the accumulator competition only, if you are doing other multiples ie Heinz, lucky 63's etc with your selections then feel welcome to join in the other thread as well :-

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60601

have a read through what's been posted already, might give you a few ideas, if you are interested you can also check out my Football Weekend Betting Challenge blog :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412273

The first £10 prize was landed last week by Stretchpaul, let's hope another OLBG members land the prize again this week via another bookie bashing acca!!! :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

STEVEOCN
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:33 pm

My football accumulator for this weekend is based on the English football leagues with three draws and two home Premier League selections.

Charlton Athletic Vs Fleetwood Town - DRAW @ 23/10
2-2 when the sides met in September, both sides have won three of their last five matches and are in decent form heading into this encounter. Fleetwood have won at Shrewbury Town, Coventry City and Sheffield United recently while Charlton at The Valley have held some of the in form teams such as Millwall and Sheffield United aswell as beating Bristol Rovers 4-1. Score draw for me in London.

WBA Vs Stoke City - DRAW @ 23/10
1-1 when the teams faced off earlier this season, WBA are either very good at home or quite poor as recent results at The Hawthorns would suggest. Stoke won at Sunderland before back to back 1-1 draws with United and Everton, Mark Hughes' side will be a tough test for The Baggies who themselves drew 1-1 midweek. Fancy this to be tight, 1-1 if I was to pick a correct score.

Rochdale Vs Bristol Rovers - DRAW @ 13/5
Seven away defeats on the bounce for Bristol Rovers as they head to Greater Manchester to face a Rochdale side who have lost three on the bounce, the last two were heavy 4-0 defeats. 2-2 when the sides met in September, I feel this may be cagey and a point a piece looks the play.

Crystal Palace Vs Sunderland - Crystal Palace @ 4/6
Palace had a huge win midweek away to Bournemouth and I can't see past Big Sam's men winning this relegation six pointer at Selhurst Park. Six away defeats on the bounce for Sunderland, some of them have been convincing and with Palace due a result at home, I am backing them to complete the league double over David Moyes' side.

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Middlesbrough - Tottenham Hotspur @ 3/10
Middlesbrough have shown little or nothing on the road this season with five defeats and Boro don't tend to create much away from home. Nine straight home wins for Spurs, White Hart Lane has become a fortress and I can only see the Londoners having far too much for a toothless Middlesbrough.

€1 returns €84.94 on this fourfold accumulator.

Good Luck!

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:41 am

Well I was the only member to win the 4 fold last week so let's see if I can do it again...same type of bet, similar returns...hopefully similar luck...

These games all played Saturday at 3pm and are all in the Ryman Premier League.All these teams are scoring and conceding many goals most games.

Worthing vs Needham - Over 2.5 goals@1.47

Staines vs Harlow - Over 2.5 goals@1.50

Merstham vs Leiston - Over 2.5 goals@1.47

Canvey Island vs Tonbridge - Over 2.5 goals@1.50

A 4 fold on bet365 will return 4.86

toadie21
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby toadie21 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:10 pm

NEWCASTLE 4/5 showed in last weekends game that they are committing themselves to the league and after Brighton slipped up midweek this home game against a good Derby team is a huge game for Newcastle.
ROCHDALE 6/5 Rochdale superb home form seemed to disappear in January but I have faith as they play a Bristol Rovers team who are now without key player Taylor, sold on to Bristol City.
SHREWSBURY 11/8 relegation battle between to teams who have actually started to turn things around however Bury don't travel well.
PORTSMOUTH 6/5 big game towards the top of the table. Wycombe would of used a lot of energy and emotion in their cup game vs Spurs and may not be ready for such a big game.
BOL gang
Pays approx 19/1

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Tottenham to beat Middlesborough at 3/10
Spurs have won their last nine games at home in all competitions and have conceded the least home goals in the Premier League, just five
Middlesborough have only lost four away games, drawing six of the other seven and their away goal record of 8-12 is quite decent but I
feel Spurs will keep up their excellent home record

Everton to beat Bournemouth at 8/11
The Toffees are decent at home with a six wins, four draws and one loss (Liverpool 0-1)
Bournemouth have lost five of their last six away games, conceding three goals in each of those losses

Exeter City to beat Crewe Alexandra at 5/8
A run of six straight wins and unbeaten in eleven overall have seen Exeter has seen them climb up to 4th in League 2
A fantastic run seeing as they only won five of the first seventeen league games
Crewe have gained just six points from their last eleven games, losing seven times

Tranmere to beat Chelmsford at 2/5
With home advantage Rovers should prove to strong for the Essex side who are one division below in the National League South
Tranmere have won seven of their last ten home games, losing twice. Chelmsford have an away league record of five wins, four
draws and four losses, they are going well in their division but The hosts are one of the strongest sides in non league

Acca pays just over 4/1

PIRWIN
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby PIRWIN » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Exeter 8/13 v Crewe
Exeter remain the form team in L2 and are in a phenomenal run of 8 wins in 9. Crewe are poor travellers with four defeats and a draw in the last five. Home win.

Walsall 7/5 v Northampton
The Saddlers have won their last two home games in eye catching style against Sheffield United and Bristol Rovers. Northampton are in poor form and have lost four of their last five away games. Home win.

Shrewsbury 11/8 v Bury
Shrewsbury have been grinding out results since the arrival of Paul Hurst in November and have won three of their last four home games. A crucial meeting of two relegation threatened teams and Bury have been in dreadful form. Shrewsbury can edge this one. Home win.

Accrington 4/5 v Notts County
Another relegation battle between two poor teams in L2. Accrington have home advantage and recently beat Luton who are a decent team. Notts County have been in awful form and have lost their last straight away games. They have been unable to bring in players in the window due to a transfer embargo and it is all looking bleak for them in the L2 relegation zone. Home win.

Accumulator pays 15.57/1 with B365

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:10 pm

All games are on saturday and odds are from bet365.

Chelsea - Arsenal - over 2.5 goals @1.85
Both teams have won 4 of the last 5 games but they both failed to win earlier this week. Chelsea have played 11 homegames this season in PL and 9 of them went over 2.5 goals. 8 of the 11 leaguegames on the road this season for Arsenal went over 2.5
Only 3 of the last 10 h2h games went over 2.5 goals. So i hope that both teams forget how to defend and focus on attacking so we could see a lot of goals this time...

Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao - over 3.5 goals @1.80
Athletic Bilbao have won just 2 leaguegames on the road this season while Barca have lost just 1 home lesguegame so far this season. 4 of the 9 homegames for Barca and only 1 of the 9 awaygames for Athletic Bilbao this season have gone over 3.5 goals.
5 of the last 6 h2h games went over 2.5 goals and as last 3 h2h meetings at Barca's backyard went over 3.5 then i'm hoping similar game this time aswell. So hopefully visitors wont park the bus and are trying to score here(on the counter)

Atletico - Leganes - Atletico to win to nil @1.72
Atletico have won just 1 of the last 5 games while Leganes is winless in 10 matches. After winning 3 of the first 4 awaygames of the season Leganes have now gone 6 leaguegames on the road without a win and they failed to score in 4 of those 6 games. Atletico have lost just 1 homegame in the league this season and they've kept 5 clean sheets in 9 home leaguegames this season. Last 4 h2h games saw both teams not to score and after goalless draw earlier this season goal(s) should be expected this time around.

Borussia Dortmund - RB Leipzig - Dortmund to win @1.66
Dortmund hosts RB Leipzig in the first homegame of the 2017. Dortmund should have everyone available while Red Bull is without Werner, Sabitzer, Forsberg and Demme. Back in september Leipzig won 1:0. After winning 5 and drewing 2 of the first 7 away leaguegames Leipzig lost last 2 games on the road and as they're now visiting Dortmund who are still unbeaten in home it shouldn't be that big surprise if Leipzig loses 3rd awaygame in the league in a row.

€1 returns €9.59 on this accumulator.