Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

Postby tbuckley » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Many of you will be aware that I've been running a Weekend Football Betting Challenge blog as well as a corresponding forum discussion thread on here since the start of the season and I'm massively grateful to those that have joined in the fun since as the season has gone along.

I've enjoyed doing it and more importantly plenty of people have enjoyed following it so to take advantage of that growing interest and hopefully aim for even greater input that will benefit everybody who joins in OLBG have offered to now make this a Prize base challenge for members to join in chase FREE cash!!!

The simple rules of this Weekend Football Accumulator Betting Challenge are that you have to select a MINIMUM OF 4 FOOTBALL SELECTIONS ie teams to win, goalscorers, correct scores, Both Teams To Score, just has to be a Football Accumulator of 4 selections or more from the football taking place From Friday to Sunday each weekend, the person who returns the best winning accumulator ie biggest odds will win £10 from OLBG.

Entries for each week in by Friday 6.00pm please, would be a great help to include details of selections including Accumulator odds and some detailed reasoning to go with it, also massive help to me that if you win please post your winning total.

I'll do my best to produce a list/table of results each week and a running total, I'll be calculating the returns as to a £1 stake.

This thread will be just for the accumulator competition only, if you are doing other multiples ie Heinz, lucky 63's etc with your selections then feel welcome to join in the other thread as well :-

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60601

have a read through what's been posted already, might give you a few ideas, if you are interested you can also check out my Football Weekend Betting Challenge blog :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412221

thanks again & all the best with this, looking forward to seeing how it works out. :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Re: Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

Postby mazeymay » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Great idea Tommy, I'm sure it will be very well supported, just like the weekend challenge thread
Great of OLBG to add prize money as well. It will be exciting following our own selections as well
as other members entries

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:05 am

Cheers Tony, it's Nors's idea to make this a prize based Challenge & yes very good of OLBG to offer up a cash prize, only thing left to sort is my legal team currently locked in a room with OLBG's legal team sorting out my fee, copyright, even negotiating a shirt deal & image rights, negotiations have been intense but OLBG are on the verge of coming up with the right deal..... :wink: :lol:

I'll kick this off & here is my Accumulator for this coming weekend, I'm covering the selections in my blog as a Heinz + acca, details available on the blog :-

My weekend football accumulator :-

MAN UNITED -1 Handicap at 1/2 vs Wigan
TOTTENHAM -1 Handicap at 4/9 VS Wycombe
MAN CITY at 4/7 to beat Crystal Palace
LEEDS at 4/6 to beat Sutton
NEWCASTLE UNITED at 7/10 to beat Oxford
SCUNTHORPE at 1/2 to beat Port Vale

equates to 13.5/1 :win:

KanKeano
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby KanKeano » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:10 pm

My football accumulator for this weekend. Some from these shores and a couple from Europe -

Blackburn v Blackpool @ 5/6
Burnley v Bristol City @ 7/10
Vitesse v AZ Alkmaar @ 2/1
Fulham v Hull @ 6/5
PSG v Monaco (Double Chance X2) @ 13/10

- Blackburn usually have a good run in FA Cup (2 QF in last four seasons) playing a side two levels below them.
- Burnley's home form, reasonably safe in the league to have a decent run in cup against a side that have lost 9 in a row and near bottom of Championship
- Vitesse only won 4 of 9 at home, AZ won 5 of 9 away from home. Bit of a stretch this one but the 2/1 offers significant value for AZ.
- Hull have to travel to London less than 72hrs after playing Man U in 2nd leg of League Cup SF. Hull also struggling with injuries and have sold Livermore and look to be selling Snodgrass. Fulham going well in Championship.
- Despite PSG dominance in France in recent seasons they always struggle against their rivals Monaco. Have beaten Monaco just once in league since 2007 and that was at Monaco. Monaco have arguably been the better team this season.

Around 46/1

Good luck
OLBG Moderator

Twitter | KanKeano_OLBG

STEVEOCN
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:00 pm

My football accumulator for this weekend is based on the FA Cup as I am going to Liverpool Vs Wolves myself on Saturday morning!

Oxford Vs Newcastle - DRAW @ 16/5
Oxford have won four in five and will relish a shot at Rafa Benitez's men who may have their eye on having a full squad for the back to back home games next week against QPR and Derby County. Three wins on the bounce for The Magpies, I fancy a draw at The Kassam.

Rochdale Vs Huddersfield - DRAW @ 5/2
12 wins in 13 at home for Rochdale, 13 in 14 if you include a penalty shootout win over Sunderland U23 in the Football League Trophy in early September. Huddesfield have won three in four and recent away form shows wins at Wigan, Norwich City and Burton Albion. Wagner will send his men out to stand their authority on this one but expect Rochdale to give them a game.

Southampton Vs Arsenal - DRAW @ 13/5
The Saints will surely be buoyed by the midweek win at Liverpool and they can give Arsenal a tough test at St.Mary's. The Gunners have been leaving it late recently and with momentum still in tack, I am siding with a score draw to force a replay in this one.

Burnley Vs Bristol City - BURNLEY @ 4/6
7 home wins in 8 for Burnley, Turf Moor is a tough place to go this season and with Bristol City bang out of form right now I have to say I like the look of Burnley winning this home tie inside 90 mins. 11 defeats in 12 in the Championship for Bristol City, this will be a testing trip to Burnley, home win.

€1 returns €88.20 on this fourfold accumulator.

Good Luck!

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Cheers Kankeano & Steveocn for joining in with some very interesting bets, if I've got anything left in my account tomorrow after Meydan then I might well take a punt on those, especially the draw bets as I love a punt on the draws!!! :win:

ian0318
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ian0318 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 am

Leipzig red bull 8/11/Hoffenheim Leipzig won the last 6 league games at home -unbeaten at home played 8 won 7 drawn 1

Burnley 4/6 / Bristol city Burnley won last 5 at home to beat a side struggling in the championship-lost 8 league games on the bounce

St johnston 8/13 Hamilton Hamilton no away wins this season-no wins in 11 league matches

Fleetwood 23/20/Southend Fleetwood form team of division 1 at the moment -won last 5 league games including a excellent win against leaders sheff utd midweek

8.99-1 bet365

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:17 am

Excellent posts guys, i can feel this thread will be useful to those looking for accas or even looking at individual selections within your accas.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Solihull v Maidstone (Varanama National League)

Solihull recently won both legs against Chester and they should be able to pick up
the points at home against Maidstone who are without a win in their last 10 competitive away games.

Spezia v Latina (Italian Serie B)

Hosts have drawn twice in their last 3 as well as twice in last 3 home matches.
Latina have drawn their last 3 on the road. The last 2 H2H meetings have been draws.

Angers v Metz (French Ligue 1)

Angers are without a win in their last 5. Metz are without a defeat in their last 3 and had a credible
draw at Nice in their last trip and drew here during their last visit.

QPR v Burton (Championship)

QPR have started playing well and are unbeaten in last four winning three and with Burton losing four
of their last five, a home win looks likely.

Solihull @ 2.05
Spezia v Latina (X) @ 3.5
Angers v Metz (X) @ 3.2
QPR @ 2.1

4 Folds - Stake £1 @ 49.36 bet365

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:27 am

I am going to go with 4 Over 2.5 goals selections from various lower leagues.Does not pay out a fortune but I believe has a good chance of coming up.

(Northern League) Coalville vs Frickley (28/1 3pm) Over 2.5@1.45
(Southern League) St Neots vs Hitchin (28/1 3pm) Over 2.5@1.45
(Ryman League)Sudbury vs Merstham (28/1 3pm) Over 2.5@1.50
(Ryman League) Harlow vs Worthing (28/1 3pm) Over 2.5@1.50

Weather permitting,we have here a selection of teams that are scoring and conceding goals for fun.If all games go ahead then the 4 fold will return 4.73

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:37 am

Heracles v P.S.V -1.25 9/10
Forfar v Cowdenbeath at 7/10
Villarreal -1.25 v Grenada at 5/6
Boavista v Belenenses under 2.5 at 40/85
Mansfield v Leyton Orient at 4/5
Marseille -0.75 v Montpellier at 10/11

P.S.V are ok away from playing 9 winning 5 drawing 4 but scoring 17 goals and only conceding 4 Heracles have done well at home in last 5 games winning 3 but 2 of them were against teams in the bottom 3 and PSV will be a harder test for them.

Forfar are top of the table and Cowdenbeath are bottom of the league Forfar have won 6 drawn 2 and lost 2 from 10 home games Cowdenbeath have lost 5 of their 10 away games.

Villarreal have won 6 of their 10 home games scoring 18 goals and conceding 8 Grenada have the worst away record in La Liga with 7 losses from 10 away games scoring 9 but conceding a massive 31 goals so Villarreal should win this by 2 goals.

Boavista have scored just 9 goals in 8 home games while Belenenses have scored just 6 away goals in 9 away games so this looks like finishing under 2.5 goals.

Mansfield have won just 2 from their last 5 home games in the league but Leyton Orient's have lost the last 4 away games in the league scoring just 2 and conceding 10 so I think Mansfield has a chance of winning this home match.

Marseille have won 6 from 10 home games scoring 12 goals but only conceding just 5 goals in them 10 games Montpellier have been poor on the road losing 7 from their 11 away games scoring 12 and conceding 27 so I think Marseille will win this by at least 2 goals.

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 am

Derby - Leicester (FA Cup)

Leicester have still won just 2 awaygames this season and assuming they'll save some players for the Burnley match(which should be more important for them atm) then i expect them to not make a big deal if they'll be eliminated against Derby who are unbeaten in the last 9 homegames and have kept 8 clean sheets during that time.

Marseille - Montpellier (French Ligue 1)

Marseille have lost 2 in a row. Montpellier is winless in the last 4 games, losing 3 of them. Montpellier have yet to win awaygame this season as they drew 4 and lost 11 leaguegames on the road. They clearly wouldn't mind of having striker like Giroud who helped them to win the title in 2012 i think.
Marseille have lost just 1 homegames this season although that defeat came in the previous homegame.. Marseille is at home so they should win this derby.

Osasuna - Malaga (Spanish La Liga)

Both teams changed their coaches recently and now it seems that new coaches have been focused on attacking rather than parking the bus by playing 19th century football. And usually when 2 attacking teams will meet then we'll probably see a snooze-fest but i think chance to see atleast 3 goals tonight is way bigger than odds are trying to show.

Alaves - Atletico(Spanish La Liga)

Both teams have drawn 2 games in a row so i expect both of them trying to get back on winning ways. Alaves have lost just 2 homegames this season. Despite that they've won just 3 at home with drewing the other 7 games in all competions. Atletico is unbeaten in the last 5 awaygames but they've lost 4 times already on the road this season. Earlier this season 93rd minute penalty saw Atletico going 1:0 up but their lead lasted just 2 minutes as Alaves drew in the 95 minute to snatch a draw. But this time i expect Atletico to win.

Derby County @ 3.05
Marseille @ 1.70
Osasuna-Malaga over 2.5 goals @ 2.06
Atletico @ 1.66

4 Folds - Stake 1 @ 17.73 marathonbet