Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

STEVEOCN
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Weekend Football Accumulators Betting Challenge - Win £10

Postby STEVEOCN » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:39 pm

My football accumulator for this weekend is based on the English football leagues, no FA Cup interest this week.

Barnsley Vs Brighton & Hove Albion - DRAW @ 13/5
One win in five for Brighton and that came against struggling Burton Albion at home. Barnsley won 3-1 at Villa last weekend and have beaten Leeds United and Norwich City at home earlier this season aswell as going to Reading and leaving London with a point. Two of the last three home games against Brighton have ended in draws and I just don't think Brighton are playing well enough right now to leave Oakwell with all 3pts. Score draw.

Sheffield United Vs Scunthorpe United - DRAW @ 16/5
2-2 when the sides met earlier this season in September, The Blades and The Iron are the top two in League One and I really don't think there is much to separate the sides. Scunthorpe have lost two of their last three and are beginning to look a bit shakey, Sheffield United have bounced back from a bad run with two wins in three but their home form isn't always stellar. I fancy BTTS here and a score draw at Bramall Lane gets my vote.

Wycombe Wanderers Vs Carlisle United - DRAW @ 12/5
Four of the last five at Adams Park between Wycombe and Carlisle have ended in draws and the hosts will look to stop the recent run of bad results since losing out to Spurs in that FA Cup thriller. Two wins in three for Carlisle, they are a tough team to beat on the road and this looks like a share of the spoils for me.

Doncaster Rovers Vs Luton Town - DRAW @ 5/2
Doncaster Rovers have only beaten Luton Town once and The Hatters travel to the Keepmoat looking to complete the domestic double over Rovers. Three wins on the bounce for Luton have them bang in form and up to fourth within three points of Carlisle and the automatic promotion positions. No wins in the last three for Doncaster, I can see Luton getting a result saturday afternoon. Score draw is my fancy in this one.

€1 returns €179.93 on this fourfold accumulator.

Good Luck!

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:34 am

Burnley to beat Lincoln 1/3
I would expect Sean Dyche to name a decent enough line up to see off Lincoln. They are also very strong at home
having won nine and drawn two of their fourteen home Premier League games
Lincoln have done really well to get this far, seeing off Brighton and Ipswich in the last two rounds but this game
looks far tougher given the hosts home form

Chelsea to beat Wolves 4/11
The Premier League leaders also have a very decent chance in this competition and although Conte will rotate
his starting eleven for this game I would still expect Chelsea to win this tie at the first time of asking at a Wolves
side who have done brilliantly winning at Stoke and Liverpool in this cup but have lost seven of their last ten here

Southend to beat Northampton 11/10
The hosts are decent at home with an eight wins, five draws and three defeats record and while Northampton have
won three of their last four games they have lost the four on the road, conceding thirteen goals

Norwich to beat Burton Albion 11/10
The Canaries have got their together following a slump and look good here to carry on their recent form of gaining
fourteen points from the last six games and now finds them one place and four points off the play-off spots
Burton have lost five of their last six at home, failing to score in four of them. They have been dragged back into
the relegation dog fight and are now just one place and two points above the drop zone

Acca pays 7/1

ian0318
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ian0318 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 am

leicester to beat millwall and + 2.5 goals in the game- 10/3 -a premiership side whatever team they put out should beat a team 2 divisions below them and 10/3 is a standout price

forfar to beat berwick away 19/20 scottish division 2 forfar miles clear in the division 1-10 to win the league-best away record in the division and won the last 9 head to head

germany - hoffenheim unbeaten at home 5 wins 5 draws to beat a darmstadt that have lost all 9 away matches in the league 9-20

burnley to beat lincoln and + plus 2.5 goals like leicester but a difference of 4 divisions 10/11

22.39 -1 bet365

Mar84tin
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Mar84tin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Exeter - Stevenage@O2.5goals
Exeter have scored 2 or more goals in the last four matches at home in all competition, scoring 15 goals .
Stevenage have won 4 of the last 5 games in all competition, scoring 9 goals .

Gainsborough - Gloucester@O2.5goals
Gloucester have scored 2 or more goals in the last 3 games against Gainsborough.
The last three games when Gainsborough host Gloucester ended in O3.5 goals .

Altrinchan - Harrogate@O2.5goals
The last four matches between these two clubs ended in O2.5 goals .
Altrinchan lost the last four matches at home ,scoring only two goals....
Harrogate have won the last two games in the Vanarama National League.N .

Ebbsfleet - Hungerford@O2.5goals
Big match in the Vanarama National League.S . Ebbsfleet host Hungerford .
Both teams presented very well at the moment . Both won the last four matches in the league .
Ebbsfleet scored 11 goals in the last 4 games at home, Hungerford have scored 16 goals in their last 4 away games .

8.91 with bet365 .

:win:

Threegoats
2yo
Tips

Postby Threegoats » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 am

MILLWALL @ 2.9

Millwall have already defied the odds twice by knocking out Bournemouth and Watford, with 3-0 and 1-0 scorelines at The Den, respectively. This has cemented the fact that Millwall is still a very tough place to visit, even if you have the supposed quality advantage. They have won seven and drawn one of their last eight games there too.

With a trip to Sevilla in the Champions League on Wednesday for Leicester there is a chance that one eye could be on that fixture.
Premier League survival and the Champions League are likely to take precedent over the FA Cup at the moment, and as such I think we can expect Claudio Ranieri to make some changes on Saturday.

Milwall have won 88% of their last seven home games, including two wins against Premier League side.

Leicester have lost 61% of their away days in all competitions this season.

PLYMOUTH @ 2.05

Argyle have the second best away record in League Two and with the division’s top spot in touching distance they will have plenty to play for and will be highly motivated

Hartlepool have just five points from their previous eight league games and with the second worst defence in the division they look set to be involved in the relegation dog fight for the remainder of the season.

Plymouth have won 71% of their away matches and they have scored in 86% of their away matches. 67% of Plymouth's conceded goals were conceded at home.

Hartlepool have won just one of their previous eight games and they have won just 27% of their home games.

NORWICH @ 2.05

Burton have lost 9 of their last 12 league games overall, they've conceded at least once in all of their last 15 league games, which points strongly to the likelihood that a free-scoring Norwich side will net more than once here.

Norwich have netted 9 goals in their last 3 league games and average 1.78 goals per game in the Championship this term, a record only leaders Newcastle can better.

CHELSEA @ 1.36

Wolves have only won two of their last ten home matches and have lost seven of them. Coming into a game against Chelsea on the back of three consecutive defeats definitely isn’t the best of shape to be in, and even though they have knocked out two Premier League sides already in the FA Cup, they can’t be feeling particularly confident about making it three.

The draw with Burnley extends Chelsea's unbeaten streak to seven matches and they have still won 15 of their last 18 matches in all competitions.
They have scored four goals in both of their FA Cup ties so far, with fringe players performing as well as any other team in the Premier League.

BURNLEY @ 1.3

Burnley have lost just three times at Turf Moor since their return to the top flight, and two of those losses were only narrow margins of defeat to Arsenal and Manchester City. Defensively they have kept five clean sheets in their last seven games as well, so things are expected to be tough for Lincoln City. Considering the hosts’ excellent defensive record at home and the fact they are able to play a full strength team, I think another clean sheet is on the cards.

Burnley have won to nil in 71% of their last seven home games, with most of them being against Premier League opposition.

MAN CITY @ 1.4

City have eased past both West Ham and Crystal Palace in the FA Cup so far, scoring eight goals and conceding none. They moved up to 2nd in the Premier League on Monday night as well with an entertaining 2-0 win over Bournemouth, this extends their winning streak to four matches in all competitions, and they have won six of their last eight and lost just once.

Manchester City have found the net in 76% of their away days.

6 fold @ 30.5 with bet365

Good luck :D

Inquisitorem
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Inquisitorem » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 am

Incredibly tough trying to find value this weekend ...

Burton Albion v NORWICH CITY 2.04
The Canaries are in cracking form, and having already beaten Burton 3-1 at Carrow Road this season, look to have the measure of their hosts. Burton are currently struggling to average a goal a game and Norwich can take full advantage.

SHREWSBURY TOWN v AFC Wimbledon 2.70
Shrewsbury came from behind to grab a draw in the reverse fixture earlier in the season. They have a 78% chance of getting something from this game, and can take advantage of Wimbledon's poor goal scoring record of late.

CARDIFF CITY v Rotherham United WIN2NIL 2.60
Cardiff City have a staggering 75% chance of winning this game statistically and can get the better of Rotherham United. The visitors are unlikely to get on the score sheet if the numbers are to be believed.

Raith Rovers v HIBERNIAN WIN2NIL 2.40
Hibernian have all the figures in their favour here and can beat Raith without conceding. They are a 64% chance, with a 93% chance of getting at least a draw from this game. Raith are struggling to score a goal a game currently, but have held Hibs to a draw twice already. So an attractive bet, but no certainty.

33/1 Accumulator
Football research with serious intent, but not without a sense of humour. Share in my good fortune or, at the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

gracietyke
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby gracietyke » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:27 am

CARDIFF 1/2
BURNLEY 1/3
ROCHDALE 5/4
CAMBRIDGE 10/11
SOUTHEND 11/10

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 am

Borak Corac v Backa Palanka SkyBet 19/20 serbian league
I am picking the home team in this as the away team has the worst away record in the league losing 8 of their 10 away games and they have only managed 2 goals in them 10 games while Corac's home record is poor as well with just 2 wins from 10 home games but they have scored 9 goals in them so they score more and should win this.

Tenerife v Almeria SkyBet 5/6
I am picking the home team in this as they have won 7 out of their 13 home games in the league while Almeria have the worst away record in the league losing 10 out of their 13 away games in the league scoring just 5 goals and conceding 20 goals.

Zuite Waregem v Sint Truiden SkyBet 3/5
I am picking the home team in this as they have won 7 of their 13 home games in the league while Sint Truiden have the worst away record in the league losing 10 of their 12 away games only scoring 9 goals and conceding 23 goals.

Heracles v Excelsior SkyBet 1/1
I am picking the home team in this even if their home form is average with just 4 games from 11 home games in the league but in this they are taking on Excelsior who have the worst away record in the league losing 7 of their 9 away games in the league scoring 9 and conceding 23 so i think Heracles might have a chance of beating them at home.

You will not retire with this accumulator at just 10/1 but i would be confidant in all but Heracles but i do think they have a good chance of winning.

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Postby Devilimp » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Levante vs Cordoba
Levante are top of the Lge, 9 points clear and have the best home record in the Lge, collecting 32 points from a possible 36. Cordoba have a slightly better away record than home, but that isn't saying much and they have lost their last 3 away games, without scoring.
Levante to win 8/13

Tenerife vs Almeria
Tenerife are unbeaten in their last 7 and have won their last 4 at home without conceding. Almeria have the worst away record in the Lge, picking up just 3 points from 13 away games. Great odds for a home win IMO.
Tenerife to win 10/11

Shrewsbury vs AFC Wimbledon
Shrewsbury lost at Peterborough in midweek. They were 1-0 up, but lost Humphrys to a red card and then conceded two second half goals. Prior to that they were unbeaten in 6, winning 4 and have won 4 of their last 5 home games. AFC Wimbledon have lost 4 of their last 5 away games, conceding 10 goals and scoring none !!!. The 'Shrews' can move within a point of their visitors and move away from the relegation zone with a win.
Shrewsbury to win 17/10

Grimsby vs Mansfield
Grimsby's push for promotion has stalled of late. They have not won in 4 and have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 games. Mansfield played out a 4-4 draw against Accrington in midweek. They are unbeaten in 9 and have scored 15 goals in their last 5 games.
Mansfield to win 7/5

Acc with Betway, pays 20.05/1

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 pm

well done Inquisitorem, a winner is a winner, all being well Nors will see this and award you the £10 prize :win:

here is acca for this weekend :-

Rochdale vs Charlton Draw at 21/10
Sheffield United vs Scunthorpe Draw at 14/5
Bradford City vs Bolton Draw at 2/1
Wycombe vs Carlisle Draw at 11/5
Barnet vs Portsmouth Draw at 5/2

acca = 395/1

prices from target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/1/L3/D/words'>Ladbrokes>

taken from my weekend football betting challenge blog, full thoughts on the games available

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412334

basically all 5 games look really competitive fixtures & the draw appears as a value bet

all the best with your bets this week, remember just has to be a football acca, at least 4 selections on this weekend's fixtures, deadline for entries is 10pm Friday night :win:

well wasn't that close :unlucky:

Rochdale vs Charlton Draw at 21/10 :win:
Sheffield United vs Scunthorpe Draw at 14/5 :win:
Bradford City vs Bolton Draw at 2/1 :win:
Wycombe vs Carlisle Draw at 11/5 :lose:
Barnet vs Portsmouth Draw at 5/2 :win:

acca = 395/1

4 out of 5, that was very close to a massive payout, still I'm happy for my blog followers as the lucky 31 on those 5 draws returns 101 pts taking the blog to +170 pt profits so far :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:41 am

It was only 10/1 but at least I got my first winner on here.

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Good work Titans :win: Nors is responsible for awarding forum prizes so I'm sure you'll get your prize sorted.

Thanks for those that have shown interest & got involved, hope to see more join in this weekend.

Just a quick reminder all you have to do is submit a weekend football accumulator that consists of at least 4 selections, I did set an entry deadline of 10pm Friday but clearly a few missed that & entries were submitted after that time, as I said before I really want this to be about fun and sharing thoughts with as many as possible involved but also giving people time to check out the submissions and get bets on before the action starts.

So with that in mind I will now say that the ENTRY DEADLINE IS 12pm SATURDAY, please do your very best to adhere to that. :win:

With regards to this weekend then I'm sticking with my All Draw policy that worked so well last weekend, here is the link to my blog :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412355

I've put 2 all draw lucky 31's up on the blog, for the purposes of this thread I'll go with this bet done as a lucky 31 & acca on the blog, just the acca for here :-

Cardiff vs Fulham Draw at 9/4
Leeds vs Sheffield Wednesday Draw at 21/10
Aston Villa vs Derby Draw at 21/10
Port Vale vs Bradford Draw at 13/5
Wimbledon vs Walsall Draw at 11/5

Accumulator works out at 354/1 :win:

prices quoted from Ladbrokes

I believe all 5 of those fixtures are tremendously hard to call with confidence & look certain to be really competitive matches, Leeds vs Sheffield Wednesday a massive local derby with play-off places up for grabs, Cardiff & Fulham both will believe they can get something and both in fair form at moment, Aston Villa & Derby is a huge clash and both have to fight for results, Bradford will be hard to beat & have been involved in a lot of draws this season.

all the best & good luck to everybody who joins in, :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win