Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Re: Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby risto123 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Friday 27th January - England FA Cup (4th Rd)
Derby County v Leicester City

1X2: Derby
HT/FT: Derby/Derby
UNDER/OVER: Over
CORRECT SCORE: 2-1

FA Cup 4th round starts today as Derby County hosts Leicester City. Both teams have won 2 and lost 2 of the last 5 games. Leicester have still won just 2 awaygames this season and although 3rd away win of the season isn't that far away then i expect them to rest some players as their roadtrip continues against Burnley on tuesday. Derby County have been quite solid at home recently as they are unbeaten in the last 9 homegames and in 8 of those they managed to keep a clean sheet. I'm predicting that Derby will not lose tonight.

cooper88
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby cooper88 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Derby County v Leicester City

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
UNDER/OVER: Under
CORRECT SCORE: 1-1

Derby County won with 3: 2 household Reading over the weekend. So rams continue their battle to reach the playoffs for entry in the Premier League. Now before the boys Steve McClaren coming battle with the champion of the country Leicester in the FA Cup. In the previous round, Derby presented one of the surprises beating West Bromwich 2: 1 as a guest and looks confidently to battle with foxes.George Thorne, Craig Forsit Nick Blackman, Max Lowe and James Wilson are injuries and will not be available to Steve McClaren. Bradley Johnson and Jacob Butarfild will fall into the composition of the Derby after punishments against Reading at the weekend. Marcus Olsson does return after treatment of injury and will start at left-back protection rams. In previous positions, Steve McClaren will rely on three forwards in the face of Tom Ince, Johnny Russell and Darren Bent.Leicester lost 3: 0 away to Southampton at the weekend. So foxes remain in the unenviable 15th place in the standings of the Premier League. It seems that the champions from last season will have to fight for their survival, and now will try to progress forward in the FA Cup.In this match, Claudio Ranieri will have to do without three of their stars - Daniel Amar, Riyadh Mareza and Islam Slim involved in the Cup of African Nations. Leonardo Ulloa even has a slight injury and is doubtful for the match. Luis Hernandez returned to Spain after a bad start to his career at Leicester and so Danny Simpson remains without competition right-back. Claudio Ranieri will return to their familiar 4-4-2 after an unsuccessful attempt to change the scheme against Southampton. So up front foxes will act Jamie Vardi and Shinji Okazaki.Lester unlikely to throw everything at this meeting, with a view to their problems in the Premier League. However, the home of Derby will be extremely motivated and supported by their audience of Pride Park Stadium will lead the meeting at least replayability.

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Derby County v Leicester City - 19:55pm - (BBC One')

1x2: Leicester City
HT/FT: Leicester City / Leicester City
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 2

I am still waiting for Leicester City to come good and they will be under immense pressure again tonight. Derby County disposed of West Bromwich Albion in the last round, but that type of result does not come around often for the Rams as they are often the giant killed rather than the giant killers. A key for Leicester City could be the availability of Riyad Mahrez. The Foxes really can’t field too much of a changed team as they are looking for better form to take back to their league matches. Perhaps this fixtures will play to Leicester’s Champions League form as that is the only competition they have excelled in so far this season.

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Saturday 28th January - England FA Cup (4th Round)
Southampton v Arsenal - 17:30pm - (BT Sport 2')

1x2: Southampton
HT/FT: Draw / Southampton
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 0

Southampton will have their tails up now after doing the EFL Cup double against Liverpool over the two legs. This is a battle of two French managers, Claude Puel and Arsen Wenger. Puel has shown to be a shrewd tactician in recent games and often rotates the squad. When Southampton win, that seems fine with most fans. Southampton have been drawn away to Arsenal in the now EFL Cup twice over the past three seasons and won both fixtures by scoring two goals. Both sides will make changes to league selections and Southampton’s season is now nicely on track. The defence is still looking strong despite the sale of Jose Fonte and the injury to Virgil Van Dijk.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:10 pm

1x2:.....................Arsenal
HT/FT:.................Draw/Arsenal
Over/Under:......Under
Correct Score:....0-1

Arsenal lie in 2nd place in league on 47pts and 8pts behind Chelsea on 55pts they travel to St Mary's for this cup tie, you've got to wonder if Wenger will play his youngsters again what he likes to do and leave key players on bench , He should be wary as Liverpool tried to play youngsters and fringe players in both legs of league cup and they now miss out in a Wembley Final , The Arsenal fans are getting fed up winning nothing ,

Southampton lie in 11th place on 27pts but players will be buoyant that they've a trip to Wembley for League Cup Final and will be looking to carry on that winning run in the FA Cup , Southampton beat Arsenal at Emirates in 1/4 final of league cup 0-2 this season when Arsenal had about 8 players that don't get a game in first team maybe see the bench now and then,

In H2H here in last 4 games has saw Southampton win last two games 4-0 last season and 2-0 previous season the other two games where draws 2-2 and 1-1 If Arsenal don't play top players I think they'll struggle but I 'll take a chance he does play them and sneaks a win
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

petethebet
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby petethebet » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Derby v leicester
Draw
Draw/draw
Under
1-1
Derby have a poor recent record versus City losing eight of the last nine meetings. However the current Rams side are in a rich vein of form and could get something from the game. County are unbeaten in three months athome winning seven and drawing twice. They have conceded just two goals in that span. They knocked out Premiership side West Brom on their own patch in the last round. A cup shock may be on the cards but in a local derby the Foxes should raise their game with five thousand fans making the trip. A tight draw possible

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Friday 27th January ~ England FA Cup

DERBY COUNTY v LEICESTER CITY

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Derby / Draw
Correct Score: 2 ~ 2

Game 28' Scores - Leicester City take the lead in the First Half, With Darren Bent (Derby County - Own Goal) Scoring in the 08th minute, But Derby County retaliate quickly, With Darren Bent (Derby County) Scoring in the 21st minute, And with Craig Bryson (Derby County) Scoring in the 40th minute, Giving Derby County the lead with a 2 - 1 Scoreline at Half Time, And Leicester City secure the Draw late in the Second-Half, With Wes Morgan (Leicester City) Scoring in the 86th minute, And with Oumar Niasse (Hull City) Scoring in the 85th minute, So we see a Draw with a 2 - 2 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to Cooper88 and Petethebet whom were the only 2' Members to believe in a Draw and Topscored today with ''10' Points'', Well Done also to All whom also believed in an Over 2.5 Goal Scoreline.

Cooper88 - 10
Petethebet - 10

Bluemal - 5
Crofty11 - 5
Delboy980 - 5
Hogsback - 5
Rachace - 5
Risto123 - 5

Cantrill04 - 0
Stretchpaul - 0

Game 28' Leaderboard - Rachace holds onto Pole Position in Game 28' of the month, Whilst Delboy980 holds onto a close 02nd Position, Whilst Risto123 holds onto a close 03rd Position, But with ''03' Games'' still to Play and ''150'' Points'' still avaliable, All could change tomorrow and throughout the remaining days of the month.

Rachace - 405
Delboy980 - 355
Risto123 - 340
Pint Size - 305
Bluemal - 290
Hogsback - 280
Crofty11 - 270
Steenie1 - 270
Cooper88 - 245
Stretchpaul - 210
Petethebet - 185
Betting4Fun - 145
Fredgarv - 125
Neil Wilson - 125
Kotsigamis - 105
Schneedler25 - 45
Donegalreader - 20
Nawoo - 20
Botev1921 - 10
Ghofman - 10
Delpez - 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Southampton v Arsenal - 17:30pm
- (BT Sport 2')

Sunday 29th January - England FA Cup (4th Round)
Millwall v Watford - 12:00pm
- (BBC One')

Monday 30th January
** NO GAME **

Tuesday 31st January - England Premiership
Liverpool v Chelsea - 20:00pm
- (BT Sport 1')

Thanks and Good Luck

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:20 am

1x2: DRaw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Over/Under:......Under
Correct Score:....1-1

Southampton really impressed me the way they handled their League Cup Semi-Final against Liverpool. They managed to win both legs playing some very decent stuff at times and being tactically astute. The second leg in-particular saw them line-up without the excellent centre back pairing of Virgil Van Dijk and Jose Fonte and they still kept out the Premier League's top scorers. Southampton have no league pressures really so they have an opportunity to go far in the domestic cup competitions and they'll give Arsenal a game tonight. However Arsenal have very decent pedigree in this competition having won it 12 times with 2 of those coming in the last 3 seasons. Arsenal will be very tough to beat and In can see this finishing as a draw.
Read my blog on MANCHESTER CITY v Everton
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412848

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:09 am

1x2: Southampton
HT/FT: Draw/Southampton
Over/Under:......Over
Correct Score:....2-1

Southampton will be on a high after reaching the league cup final.They now face a tough FA Cup match but I believe they have a chance here as Arsenal are very likely to be playing a makeshift side.The gunners have only won 2 of their last 5 games and that were team line ups that I would imagine would be stronger than today's selection.Southampton have only lost 3 games at home all season and what is more is that they have had 3 clean sheets on the spin.I cannot imagine them playing a lesser side and will see this as a real chance of further cup progression.

Crofty11
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Crofty11 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:02 pm

1x2: Arsenal
HT/FT: Arsenal / Arsenal
Over/Under: Over2.5
Correct Score: 4 ~ 0

saints did really well against liverpool in both legs of the league cup, will they do as well in the FA cup, i think there is a very good chance that they will. However I also think old Arsen the perennial league loser, will start to focus on the FA cup as his route to some silverware this year. So i expect him to take its seriously and once Arsenal get their fist goal I expect them to win comfortably

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:17 pm

SOUTHAMPTON v ARSENAL

Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

Both Southampton and Arsenal have Won 4 of their Last 5 Games in all competitions with Southampton Lost 1 of those 5 Games whilst Arsenal have Drawn 1 of those 5 Games, Which would suggest Both Teams have shown near equal form in those respective Last 5 Games and could suggest Draw, Whilst in-front of Goal its worth noting Southampton have Scored in 4 of those 5 Games whilst Arsenal have Scored in All of those 5 Games edges me in favour of Both Teams Scoring, Which would suggest minimum of 1-1 Scoreline Draw, But with Southampton having Scored more than 1 Goal in just 1 of those 5 Games whilst Arsenal have Scored at least 2 Goals in All of those 5 Games including having Scored at least 3 Goals in 2 of Last 3 Away Games edges me in favour of Arsenal's superiour forepower to secure Win with around 1-2 or 1-3 Scoreline, And although tempted with 1-2 Scoreline, The fact that Arsenal have lifted the trophy just 2' years ago and are twelve-time winners and have Squad similar too Ospina, Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs, Ramsey, Coquelin, Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez & Welbeck edges me in favour of gifting Arsenal an extra Goal and 1 - 3 Scoreline being secured in Arsenal's favour.
:hope:

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Correct Score: 1-2

Southampton hosts Arsenal. Both teams have won 4 of the last 5 games and 3 matches in a row aswell. Southampton booked their place in the league cup final on wednesday so i assume that they'll be trying to make it to the fa cup final aswell. Southampton have lost just 3 homegames this season and they've won last 3 matches at home to nil. Arsenal have lost just 2 awaygames this season but both came during the last 5 roadtrips. Arsenal haven't won h2h awaygame since 2003 so i expect them to get finally win here this time around.