Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

cooper88
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby cooper88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Thursday 26th January - England League Cup (Semi-Final - 2nd Leg)
Hull City v Manchester United - 19:45pm

1x2: Manchester United
HT/FT: Manchester United / Manchester United
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 0:3

After 2: 0 in the first game should become a miracle Manchester United can not be classified in the final of the League Cup.The priorities of opponents Hull City are completely different view of the situation of the team in the league, and the league of Red Devils is much greater.
Jose Mourinho now fret about the busy schedule at the possible involvement of the final which will be held on February 26 and will lead to a postponement of the derby with Manchester City scheduled for the same weekend, but will hardly miss the opportunity to bring the trophy to "Old Trafford" in his first season in the team.In 26 of the last 27 cases, when the team lost the first game of the semifinals with two or more goals then fades out as the only Aston Villa in 1994 and managed to change that, but this fact shows how difficult for the Tigers.Naturally, the hosts will try to show the best of ourselves and the smallest increase confidence before the decisive battles in the championship, but realistically their chances seem minimal. They have victory over United in 13 consecutive games, losing 12 of them, so things do not look good, but also not scored in the last four.Even Mourinho to make some changes in its composition that will hardly help especially the hosts. United accepts Wigan in the FA Cup on Sunday and again next Wednesday meeting Tigers, this time in the championship clash.It is possible to make Hull debut some new players, but it will be rather to improve gaming rhythm. Clearly, the Red Devils should not underestimate opponents, but it would be a sensation if allowed problems in the game.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Hull City v Manchester United - 19:45pm - (Sky Sports 1')

1x2:.............................Manchester United
HT/FT:.........................Draw / Manchester United
Over/Under:.............Under
Correct Score:...........0-1

I would think key players will be given a rest tonight for Man Utd as they hold a 2-0 lead from first leg at Old Trafford , Hull have the distraction of the Snodgrass saga to cope with as there three clubs looking to sign him and I would expect he'll be left out team again as he was not in pool for Chelsea game on Sunday's 2-0 defeat ,

In the last ten games in H2H Man Utd have won nine and one draw , In games at Hull its saw Man Utd win four and a draw 0-0 two game have saw 0-1 wins other two games 1-3 and 2-3 , I don't expect a lot of goals tonight as Man Utd don't need to go all out for win so I expect it tight in midfield and play out the game being happy to keep a clean sheet or a 0-1 win
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:01 pm

HULL CITY v MAN UTD

1x2: Man Utd
HT/FT: Man Utd / Man Utd
Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

Hull City have been on mixed run of form having Won 2 and Lost 3 of their Last 5 Games in all competitions having Scored 6 Goals whilst Conceeding 8 Goals, Whilst Man Utd have been on an unbeaten run of form having Won 3 and Drawn 2 of their Last 5 Games in all competitions having Scored 10 Goals whilst Conceeding just 2 Goals, Which would suggest that Man Utd have shown marginally better form, firepower and defense, Which is supported by the fact that Hull City have Failed to Score in 2 of those 5 Games and Scored more than 1 Goal in just 2 of those 5 Games whilst having Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games and kept just 1 Clean Sheet, Whilst Man Utd have Scored in All of those 5 Games and Scored at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games whilst having Conceeded No more than 1 Goal in Any of those 5 Games and kept 3 Clean Sheets, Which again would suggest that Man Utd have shown marginally better form, firepower and defense and as such am edged in favour of likely Man Utd Win, As seen in 4 of their Last 5 Meetings including Last Meeting (2-0) and Last Away Meeting (0-1).
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Hull City having Failed to Score in 2 of their Last 5 Games in all competitions whilst Man Utd have kept 3 Clean Sheets in their Last 5 Games in all competitions, With the fact that Man Utd Won their Last Meeting and Last Away Meeting with Clean Sheets would suggest likely Man Utd Clean Sheet, But Hull City have Home advantage this time round where they have Scored at least 2 Goals in 4 of their Last 5 Home Games and with Man Utd having Conceeded in their Last 2 Games i'm edged in favour of Hull City Scoring this evening, But with Man Utd having Conceeded No more than 1 Goal in Any of their Last 5 Games and No more than 1 Goal in Any of their Last 5 Away Games edges me in favour of Man Utd Conceeding No more than 1 Goal this evening, But with Hull City having Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 5 Ganes whilst Man Utd have Scored at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games edges me in favour of Man Utd to take advantage of Hull City's fragile defense to secure Win, Which would suggest minimum of 1-2 Scoreline in Man Utd's favour, But with Man Utd and Mourinho knowing a Win this evening will secure them Final at Wembley against Southampton with the fact that Man Utd have shown vastly superiour form throughout season and have an arguebly better attacking-frontline including Fellaini, Mata, Martial, Pogba, Rashford, Rooney and Ibrahimovic whom between them hage Scored All of Man Utd's 10 Goals in their Last 5 Games in all competitions edges me in favour of gifting Man Utd an extra Goal to again secure 2 Goal winning margin and as consequence 1 - 3 Scoreline in Man Utd's favour.
:hope:

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Hull City v Manchester United - 19:45pm - (Sky Sports 1')

Manchester United
Man Utd/Man Utd
Unders
0-2

Hull City hosts Man Utd in the second leg of this seasons league cup semifinal. Man Utd won first leg 2:0 so i expect them to finish the job here.
Hull have won just 2 of the last 11 games but both of those wins came at home. After losing 4 of the first 5 homegames this season Hull have now lost just 1 of the last 8 homegames but that loss came against the other team from Manchester. Man Utd is unbeaten since the first game of november. However they have drawn 2 most recent games 1:1. These 2 teams met at the KC stadium almost exactly 5 months ago and then Man Utd won 92 minute goal. So i pedict similar game tonight aswell specially as Hull will be probably playing(as good as they can) for Mason. Still i predict United to win here although i would rather see Southampton against Hull in the final.

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Hull v Man Utd
1X2: Man Utd
HT/FT: Draw/Man Utd
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score : 1-2
The reasoning: Man Utd won the first leg 2-0. I’d expect them to extend that scoreline. When they met in August in the Premiership at Hull, Man Utd came away as 0-1 victors, but on the most recent Premiership GD stats, it indicates more goals and a 2-1 win for Man Utd. Hull’s GD stats from their last 5 games are 6:11. Man Utd’s are 9:4

petethebet
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby petethebet » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Hul v man united
Draw
Draw/draw
Under
0-0
United won the first leg at Old Trafford by two goals to nil and whilst they are a big favourite to win on the night a draw, or even a one goal deceat will be sufficient to book their passage to the final. City were unfortunate to concede a late second goal in that match and with home advantage they may be able to keep this competitive. In the league fixture here United won with a last minute goal. The Tigers have shown some bite in their last two Premier games at home beating Swansea and Bournemouth. Jose knows how to get a nil nil draw on the road

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Thursday 26th January ~ England League Cup

HULL CITY v MAN UTD

1x2: Hull City
HT/FT: Hull City / Hull City
Correct Score: 2 ~ 1

Game 27' Scores - Hull City take the lead in the First Half, With Tom Huddlestone (Hull City) Scoring in the 35th minute, Giving Hull City the lead with a 1 - 0 Scoreline at Half Time, And Hull City secure the Win in the Second-Half, With Paul Pogba (Man Utd) Scoring in the 66th minute, And with Oumar Niasse (Hull City) Scoring in the 85th minute, Giving Hull City the Win with a 2 - 1 Scoreline at Full Time (Man Utd progress through to League Cup Final with 2 - 3 Scoreline on Aggregate) - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to Stretchpaul whom was the only Member to believe in a Hull City Win and Topscored today with ''10' Points'', Well Done also to All whom also believed in an Over 2.5 Goal Scoreline.

Stretchpaul - 10
Cooper88 - 5
Crofty11 - 5
Hogsback - 5
Pint Size - 5
Steenie1 - 5

Bluemal - 0
Delboy980 - 0
Petethebet - 0
Rachace - 0
Risto123 - 0

Game 27' Leaderboard - Rachace holds onto Pole Position in Game 27' of the month, Whilst Delboy980 holds onto a close 02nd Position, Whilst Risto123 holds onto a close 03rd Position, But with ''04' Games'' still to Play and ''200'' Points'' still avaliable, All could change tomorrow and throughout the remaining days of the month.

Rachace - 400
Delboy980 - 350
Risto123 - 335
Pint Size - 305
Bluemal - 285
Hogsback - 275
Steenie1 - 270
Crofty11 - 265
Cooper88 - 235
Stretchpaul - 210
Petethebet - 175
Betting4Fun - 145
Fredgarv - 125
Neil Wilson - 125
Kotsigamis - 105
Schneedler25 - 45
Donegalreader - 20
Nawoo - 20
Botev1921 - 10
Ghofman - 10
Delpez - 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Friday 27th January - England FA Cup (4th Rd)
Derby County v Leicester City - 19:55pm
- (BBC One')

Saturday 28th January - England FA Cup (4th Round)
Southampton v Arsenal - 17:30pm
- (BT Sport 2')

Sunday 29th January - England FA Cup (4th Round)
Millwall v Watford - 12:00pm
- (BBC One')

Monday 30th January
** NO GAME **

Tuesday 31st January - England Premiership
Liverpool v Chelsea - 20:00pm
- (BT Sport 1')

Thanks and Good Luck

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:28 am

Derby County v Leicester City

1X2 Derby
HT/FT Draw/ Derby
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 2-0

Derby beat West Brom away in their last FA Cup match so they will fancy another giant killing again today.They are focusing on getting promoted but I think they will offer the champions of England a severe test and could make another shock win here.Leicester are in a mess.They have lost their last 2 games by 3-0 and I cannot see them going on a cup run in their current form.Surely an under strength side will be their line up tonight as this game does not offer precious 3 points which is clearly what they need right now.Derby are usually very solid at home and if Leicester do play fringe players then I am sure Derby can win this and perhaps keep a clean sheet too.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:25 am

Derby County v Leicester City

1X2: Derby
HT/FT: Derby/ Derby
UNDER/OVER: Over
CORRECT SCORE: 2-1

English champions Leicester City aren't playing like a side that were crowned Premier League champions in May and they haven't been doing so all season but they're now at a time where their Premier League status is really under threat and with an away game against Burnley looming on Tuesday I'm expecting Claudio Raneiri to rest a few players as that game is very important. Derby County are unbeaten in 9 now at home and they won 7 of those 9 games. An opportunity to get one over the East Midlands rivals will be big incentive for the players here and could act as a catalyst for their play-off push as we move into the back end of the season. Derby's home form is very good while Leicester's form in general is very poor so a home win is what I predict here.
Best bets on Huddersfield v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413217

Cantrill04
2yo
Tips

Postby Cantrill04 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:55 am

Hi guys.

A little late to join in this month I know but I am planning on taking part next month so this will be good practice! :win:

Derby County Vs Leicester City

1X2 - Derby
HT/FT - Draw/Derby
Over/Under - Under
Correct Score -1-0

Derby are currently unbeaten at home since Steve McClaren returned and have conceded very few goals. In turn, Leicester's away record this season can only be described as dismal. The iPro will be absolutely rocking for this East Midlands clash and Derby will be well up for it. Having already recorded one derby victory over Forest, I fancy Derby to beat their other neighbours here.

Crofty11
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Crofty11 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Derby County Vs Leicester City

1X2 - Leicester
HT/FT - Leicester/Leicester
Over/Under - Over
Correct Score -1-3

Well the questions I have in my head are, How big a gap between the bottom 8 of the premier and the top 8 of the Championship? Will both teams want to focus in other areas. Champions league , premiership survival, playoff places , automatic promotion? How does league form translate into cup form?

To question 1 , i think the gap is still quite big, In broad terms clubs coming up into the premier division need quite a few new signings to be competitive. Question 2 i think both teams will have their key focus elsewhere, thats not to say they won't play for the win, but greater glory and personal rewards lie elsewhere. And to question 3 i am coming to the conclusion not very well.

So for me its about who gets the first goal and i think that will be Leicester, and i think they will stay in front.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Derby County v Leicester City - 19:55pm - (BBC One')

1x2:.....................Leicester
HT/FT:.................Draw/Leicester
Over/Under:......Over
Correct Score:....1-2

I would hope the Leicester players have a good look at themselves and give all for the club right now instead of thinking about their CL game coming up next month there league form is terrible for a team that won league last year, Derby will go into this game determined to beat Premiership champions it will be like a cup final for the Derby players as everyone loves to win against a team that's from bigger league plus with this a local Derby and two teams that hate each other we could see a high card count

Leicester have players away in Africa Cup of Nations but should have a strong enough pool to at least take this game back to the King Power Stadium but they would hope to finish it tonight as they don't need a extra game, they don't want to be dragged into relegation battle and CL games coming up ,

Derby also don't need a extra game as there pushing for promotion to Premiership they've not been playing that well and have kinda bundled there way through the last 6 weeks staying within reach of the top 3 in Championship , If having a bet it may be worth waiting on team selection as this Cup may not be priority, In the last five H2H Derby only won 1 and Leicester won 4
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST