Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby Pint Size » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:12 am

All members are free to join this friendly Competition at any time

Firstly, Welcome to the Football One-A-Day Competition, Nothing has changed its just Tidy with Game Rules in Full, Hall-Of-Fame & Links to Previous months Competitions (eventually) being found Via' Link below;....

(If anybody has any Questions regarding the Rules then please feel free to Contact Me via' PM.)

Link to Rules, Hall-Of-Fame & Previous months;....
http://www.olbg.com/forum/topic3_55345.html

Please READ the RULES as they need to be abided by and to be fair to All members ''IF these RULES are not adhered to then I shall not be able to Score your Predictions.

No #1 Rule is that All members need to Post Predictions with at least a ''60' Word'' minimum (''59' Words'' DON'T Count - ''60 - 1000+ Words DO'') and Your Prediction must be in understandable ENGLISH with the following Template (Template DON'T Count towards ''60' Word'' minimum), Please find Template below;....

1X2 - Name of team to win or draw
HT/FT - Y/Y or X/Y or Draw/Y etc
Over/Under - Over or Under
Correct Score - 2-1 or 1-1 etc

Followed by your reasoning

(Simple Eh', Follow the Rules and Points equal Prizes)

The 3 x Members with the most Points at the end of the month, WINS 1st/2nd/3rd Prizes !!

Note;....
Games will be Posted (few days at a time normally) for the following day along with an up-to-date table.
*If there is No Game Posted by Kick-Off off the Last designated Game that has been Designated/Posted, Then Please feel free to Pick a Game to keep the Competition running smoothly and the 1st Game Posted will be the Selected/Designated Game (Please try to ensure Game chosen is Tough to Predict and preferably Televised so members can enjoy watching the Game they have taken their time to Predict).

There are 3' Prizes in this Competition, As follows;....

Winner (1st) = £10'
Second (2nd) = £5'
Third (3rd) = £5'

Next Games

Sunday 01st January - England Premiership - ** 2' GAMES **
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur - 13:30pm - (Sky Sports 1')
.... And....
Sunday 01st January - England Premiership
Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 16:00pm
- (Sky Sports 1')

Monday 02nd January - England Premiership
West Ham United v Manchester United - 17:15pm
- (Sky Sports 1')

Tuesday 03rd January - England Premiership
Bournemouth v Arsenal - 19:45pm
- (Sky Sports 1')

Wednesday 04th January - England Premiership
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea - 20:00pm
- (Sky Sports 1')

Thursday 05th January - England League Two
Doncaster Rovers v Portsmouth - 19:45pm
- (Sky Sports 1')

All are welcome, Good Luck & Thank you.

========================================

Please Note:

Could some Members please make themselves avaliable to Score throughout ''2017'' ?? (Whether You can Score just 1, 2 or 3 months ??, All help is greatly appreciated by All), So we can keep this great Competition running smoothly, Thankyou....

Months already Selected

January > Pint Size
February > Pint Size
March >
April > Hogsback
May >
June > Rachace
July > Rachace
August > Rachace
September > Hogsback
October >
November > Pint Size
December > Hogsback

(If anyone wants to Score a Month already chosen by Myself, Then i'm happy to give-up any requested Month for another Month that hasn't already been chosen by Myself, Thankyou)

Thankyou & Good Luck

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Re: Football One-A-Day ~ January 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby Delboy980 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Sunday 01st January - England Premiership - ** 2' GAMES **
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur - 13:30pm

1X2 Tottenham
HT/FT Drw / Tottenham
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 1-2

Watford have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 4 of their last 7 league games played, and st 10th in the Premirship with 22 points, drawing their last match played 1-1 at home against Crystal Palace. Tottenham have won 5 and lost 2 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 5th in the Premiership with 36 points winning their last match played 1-4 away against Southampton. Watford have won 4 drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 9 home league games played and are without a win in their last 3 league games played. Tottenham have won 3 drawn 4 and lost 2 of their 9 league away games played and have won their last 3 league games on the bounce. Tottenham managed to do the double over Watford last season winning this fixture 1-2 and winning 1-0 at home. With Totteham coming into form over the Christmas holidays I am taking Tottenham to take all 3 pints from this match today.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:54 pm

1X2 Arsenal
HT/FT Arsenal / Arsenal
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 2-0

Arsenal have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 2 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 4th in the Premiership with 37 points, winning their last match played 1-0 at home against WBA. Crystal Palace have won 1 drawn 2 and lost 4 of their last 7 league games played and sit 17th in the Premiership with 16 points, drawing their last match played 1-1 away against Watford. Crystal Palace have won 2 drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 7 league away games played and are without a win in their last 6 league games played and without a win in their last 4 league away games played. Arsenal have only lost once at home winning 6 and drawing 2 of their 9 league home games played.Arsenal where held to a 1-1 draw in this fixture last season, wining away 1-2. Big Sam in now in charge of Crystal Palace and managed a draw in his first game in charge. Arsenal are a tough team at home, I am taking Arsenal to win this match at home today.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:06 am

Sunday 01st January - ** 2' GAMES **
England Premiership - (Sky Sports 1')

1X2.........................Tottenham
HT/FT......................Tottenham/Tottenham
Over/Under..........Over
Correct Score........1-3

Watford have a load of injured players for this local derby where as Tottenham have only Lamela out injured and go into this on a good run they won four of the last five league games with that defeat came away at Old Trafford when Man Utd got a 1-0 win but since that defeat they've won next 3 games which keeps them in 5th place on 36pts ,

Watford are still in top half of league in 10th place on 22pts and thanks to a good run half way through the first half of season has kept them in mid-table but in last five games has saw only take 4pts from a possible 15pts ,

In H2H its saw Tottenham dominate winning the last six with four of those games where at Vicarage Road Watford and I can see another away win ,

Sunday 01st January -

1X2.........................Arsenal
HT/FT......................Draw / Arsenal
Over/Under..........Under
Correct Score........1-0

Arsenal and Palace go into this with 15 players out injured with only 4 players looking likely to be in squad three of which for Arsenal and one for Palace , Arsenal need a win as they could be in fifth place if Tottenham win the early kick off as Arsenal sit in 4th place on 37pts only 1pt ahead of Tottenham ,

Crystal Palace new manager big Sam Allardyce got a draw 1-1 in his first game in charge away at Watford, a game that saw Palace take lead and then Benteke miss penalty for Palace in first half , That was a costly penalty miss as Deeney scored from the penalty spot in 71' and keep palace 2pts out of relegation zone,

In H2H Palace got a 1-1 draw here last season but lost the previous four and I feel another win for Arsenal

Sorry forgot to put Arsenal info of result in
Last edited by bluemal on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 16:00pm - (Sky Sports 1')

1x2: Arsenal
HT/FT: Arsenal / Arsenal
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 0 [/b]

Crystal Palace should be much tighter in defence with Sam Allardyce in charge. A visit to Arsenal is still probably beyond the visitors getting much of a points return, but they will be more difficult to beat. Arsenal are a fair bet to win most times at home. Arsenal have only lost won at home and have won six from nine. Crystal Palace have conceded the second worst amount of goals in away matches.

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Sunday 01st January - England Premiership -

1x2: Tottenham Hotspur
HT/FT: Tottenham Hotspur / Tottenham Hotspur
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 0 ~ 2 [/b]

Tottenham Hotspur’s midweek performance was excellent and they start as favourites. They have lost only twice away but have now only won three. There is some scope here for Watford but Tottenham’s defence has been good having conceded only 13 goals on the season. That is a big plus when travelling away. Watford have a reasonable record at Vicarage Road but this looks probably like an away win.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:43 am

Sunday 01st January - England Premiership -

1x2: Tottenham Hotspur
HT/FT: Tottenham Hotspur / Tottenham Hotspur
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 1~ 3

Watford have only won once in their last 6 games and have lost 4 of those matches.Losing to lower sides like Sunderland and West Brom is not looking good for them against an in form Spurs.Tottenham have won 5 of their last 6 matches and are banging in the goals averaging almost 3 goals scoring a game in that time.I think Spurs should easily win this game and with Watford conceding plenty and Spurs scoring a lot too then I can see a few goals in it too.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 am

Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 16:00pm - (Sky Sports 1')

Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 4-1

This looks like another high scoring game.Arsenal have won 8 of their last 14 games and have recently had a little poor run of losses although they did win their last game.They need to seriously turn over teams like Palace if they have any chance of catching Chelsea.Winning 1-0 is no good,they need to improve their GD too if they are going to be serious title chasers.They can go 3rd if they win and they should be able to comfortably.Palace concede way too many goals which is why they are struggling.A new manager they might have but Allardyce is not exactly a 10 men behind the ball tactic man.I believe he will of told his players that regardless of what happens today,they have some winnable games coming up.So motivation is not going to be high in the Palace camp and Arsenal will take advantage and whip up a big win.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 am

WATFORD v TOTTENHAM

1x2: Tottenham
HT/FT: Tottenham / Tottenham
Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

Watford have Won 1, Drawn 1 and Lost 3 of their Last 5 League Games having Scored just 5 Goals whilst Conceeding 9 Goals, Whilst Tottenham have Won 4 and Lost just 1 of their Last 5 League Games having Scored impressive 14 Goals whilst Conceeding just 3 Goals, Which would suggest that Tottenham have shown vastly superiour form, firepower and defense in those respective Last 5 League Games, Which is supported by the fact that Watford have Failed to Score in 2 of those 5 Games and Scored more than 1 Goal on just 1 of those 5 Games whilst Conceeding at least 2 Goals in 3 Games and Failed to keep Any Clean Sheets, Whilst Tottenham have Scored at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 5 Games including Scoring at least 3 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games whilst Conceeding No more than 1 Goal in Any of those 5 Ganes and kept 2 Clean Sheets, Which edges me in favour of vastly superiour form, firepower and defense shown by Tottenham to secure Win this afternoon.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Watford having Conceeded in All of their Last 5 League Games whilst Tottenham have Conceeded in 3 of their Last 5 League Games, Edges me in favour of Both Teams Scoring this afternoon, But with Watford having Scored more than 1 Goal in just 1 of those 5 Games with Tottenham having Conceeded No more than 1 Goal in Any of those 5 Games edges me in favour of Watford Scoring No more than 1 Goal, But with Watford having Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games with Tottenham having Scored at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 5 Games and having Scored at least 3 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games edges me in favour of 1-2 or 1-3 Scoreline Win for Tottenham and am edged in favour of latter 1 - 3 Scoreline due to Tottenham's recent tendency to Score at least 3 Goals.

ARSENAL v CRYSTAL PALACE

Correct Score: 3 ~ 1

Arsenal have Won 3 and Drawn 2 of their Last 5 Home League Games having Scored 8 Goals whilst Conceeding just 3 Goals, Whilst Crystal Palace have Drawn 2 and Lost 3 of their Last 5 Away League Games having Scored 10 Goals whilst Conceeding mighty 15 Goals, Which would suggest that Arsenal have shown vastly superiour form and defense in those respective Last 5 Home and Away League Games, Which is supported by the fact that Arsenal have Conceeded No more than 1 Goal in Any of those 5 Home Games and kept 2 Clean Sheets, Whilst Crystal Palace have Conceeded at least 3 Goals in 4 of those 5 Away Games and Failed to keep Any Clean Sheets, Which edges me in favour of vastly superiour form and defense shown by Arsenal to secure Win.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Arsenal having Scored in 4 of their Last 5 Home League Games whilst having Conceeded in 3 of those 5 Home Games, With Crystal Palace having Scored in All of their Last 5 Away League Games whilst having Conceeded in All of those 5 Away Games, I'm edged towards Both Teams Scoring this evening, But with Arsenal having Scored at least 3 Goals in 2 of those 5 Home Games with Crystal Palace having Conceeded at least 3 Goals in 4 of those 5 Away Games, Edges me in favour of 3 - 1 Scoreline in Arsenal's favour.
:hope:

risto123
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:04 am

HT/FT......................Tottenham/Tottenham
Over/Under..........Over
Correct Score........1-2

Watford hosts Tottenham. Watford have won just 1 of the last 6 games. However at home they have lost just 1 of the last 7 games. And Watford have scored in 8 of their 9 homegames this season. However they have kept just 1 clean sheet in those 9 homegames. Spurs have won 3 games in a row and they have lost just 1 of the last 6 matches. Spurs have won 5 h2h games in a row and in 3 of them both teams scored so i predict similar result today aswell specially as both Vertonghen and Alderweireld should be unavailable for this game.

Sunday 01st January -

HT/FT......................Arsenal/Arsenal
Over/Under..........Over
Correct Score........3-0

Arsenal hosts Crystal Palace. Both teams have lost 2 of the last 5 games. Crystal Palace drew 1:1 with Watford in their previous game but they are still winless in 4 games. Arsenal is unbeaten in 8 homegames since loss to Liverpool back in august. However after waiting 86 mins to score the winning goal in their previous game i'm sure that Arsenal don't want another difficult game. However it shouldn't be easy for them aswell so they might not win 5:0 but any win must be fine for them. Back in april Crystal Palace held Arsenal to a 1:1 draw so it probably won't be that big surprise if Sam sets his team to play 19 century football in order to get something from this game.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:28 am

Happy New Year to all

English Premier League

Watford v Tottenham

1x2.......Draw
HT/FT...Draw / Draw
O/U......Under
C S.......Watford 1 Tottenham 1

Spurs are in good form winning four out of their last five matches and their win at St Mary's ended
their eight game run without a win in last eight competitive away games. Watford have been in
inconsistent form with just a single win in their last five matches. However they have been good at home
winning three out of their last five at home which includes wins over Leicester and Everton
and as Spurs have shown frailties on their trips, I expect Watford to pick something from this match.

Betting4fun
Handicapper
Tips

Postby Betting4fun » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:55 am

Happy new year !!! :)

HT/FT......................Draw /Tottenham
Over/Under..........Over
Correct Score........1-2

Tottenham won last 6 direct encounters with Watford and they also come after 3 wins in a row, last one a great 4-1 at Southampton. Watford is a tough squad at home with just one defeat in the last 7 home games and wins against Everton, Leicester, United. I don't think that the Spurs will got an easy match and should be a narrow win, maybe a 2-1 as they did in 2 of the previous 4 departures vs Watford. Also the host got a long list of players not available.

Sunday 01st January -

HT/FT......................Arsenal/Arsenal
Over/Under..........Over
Correct Score........2-1

Arsenal has the chance to get over City in the 3rd spot if they will win this game. With a long list of injured players, I don't think they will get an easy match. Also , most of Palace's points came from the road, with 17 goals scored and 20 conceded in 9 departures this season, they could break Arsenal at least once. A 2-1 could be the end score here.