Tips

Postby geobetting » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:39 am

Monday 15th August - Premier League
Chelsea v West Ham 20:00 (Sky Sports 1)

1x2: Chelsea
Ht/FT: Chelsea/Chelsea
Over/Under: Over 2,5
Correct score: 3:1

Chelsea will begin their new campaign with new manager Italian Conte. Everyone who watched Euro 2016 marked that name because he managed Italian team not only to be good at defense but also play good to see offense. Another big signing this summer for Chelsea is former Leicester player N'golo Kante who is expected to play his debut with Chelsea uniform tonight while Aaron Cresswell, Manuel Lanzini and Diafra Sakho all miss out for West Ham here, with Arthur Masuaku expected to deputise for the former. Chelsea are undefeated by West Ham in 19 out of last 21 games in all competitions.

OlbgDeleted434364
2yo
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted434364 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:05 am

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Over/Under 2.5: Under
Correct Score: 1-1

Contes first match in charge against a tough opponent in West Ham. Chelsea will take time to adjust to the new formation and tactics. They will be defensively strong and West Ham will be tough to break open.

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:47 am

Ht/FT: Chelsea/Chelsea
Correct score: 2:1

London derby between Chelsea and West Ham will end the first week of the 2016/17 Premier League season. Chelsea have ended their 5-game winless run by winning the last 4 of 5 matches they played. As for West Ham - they have won just 2 of their last 9 games. Starting from their most recent h2h game back in march which ended 2:2, all 18 games for West Ham have gone over 2.5 goals. Conte said that if his team loses he can't sleep so we will see if he's staying up all night today.

geobetting
Listed Class
Tips

Postby geobetting » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Tuesday 16th August - Uefa Champions League
Steaua Bucharest v Man City 19:45 (BT Sport 2)

1x2: Man City
HT/FT: Man City/Man City
Correct score: 1:3

There is no doubt that Man City arrived to Bucharest only to win this game and the only target for them is main champions league tournament. Man City this summer hired new manager former Pep Guardiola who managed Bayern Munich last year. After tough but successful start in Premier league. Bony, Nasry, Mangala and Yaya won't be playing in this match and that is another tactical choice for new manager, he couple times said that players have to fight for their spot in the main squad so he will give this chance to prove their spot for new players in this match.

schneedler25
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby schneedler25 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Chelsea v west ham

Chelsea
Chelsea / Chelsea
Over
3-1

Chelsea have looked fairly strong over pre season and with contes tactical knowledge should be well geared for a title challenge this season, hazard looks to have found some of his better at the tail end of the season and looks fully fit now and that will make a huge diference to Chelsea, traditionally a very strong side at home I think they will be well up for this and could score a few tonight, west ham don\'t tend to string together two good seasons very often and are light in quality in comparison to Chelsea so 3-1 to the blues looks likely

zagreb
Stallion
Tips

Postby zagreb » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Tuesday 16th August - Uefa Champions League
Steaua Bucharest v Man City 19:45 (BT Sport 2)

1x2: Man City
HT/FT: Draw/Man City
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct score: 2-1

Manchester City were not convincing in their opening League game home to Sunderland at the weekend winning 2-1 thanks to a penalty and an own goal but it is going to take the team a little while to get used to Pep Guardiola`s tactics.

However I think they will have just a bit too much quality for Steaua who are a tough side to beat and one that I think City would of prefered to avoid at this stage.

City have lost 3 of their last 9 away Champions League games but they have been against Bayern Munich, Juventus and Barcelona and by only a 1-0 scoreline on each occasion, so they know how to play European away legs.

Steaua are top of the Romanian league with 3 wins from 3 so far but City will be by far the toughest team they will have faced in recent time.

I am going for a City win by 2-1 as though City have great attacking options they always look like they can concede a goal and especially with Calbellero replacing Joe Hart in goal defensively they look a little suspect.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Premier League

Chelsea v West Ham

1x2..........Draw
HT/FT......Draw / Draw
O/U..........Under
C S...........Chelsea 1 West Ham 1

Chelsea won four and lost twice in their six pre season friendlies. With anew coach and some new signings this will be their first competitive match while the Hammers who had a good run last season have already played competitively in the Europa League so they will be match fit and being the first match and some opening round ties have already thrown surprising results I expect the Hammers to frustrate their London neighbours and come away with a point.

Taratibu
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Taratibu » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm

West Ham
Draw/West Ham
ov25
2-3

Personally, I think their will be no better welcome for new Chelsea manager than a defeat. I think most of this foreign managers think EPL is just another Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga where you get only 2-4 stallion horse while all the other competitors are asses.

When I look at West Ham, I see no change at all. This means all the players and manager are accustomed to particular style of play. While in Chelsea, we all know Conte uses 3-5-2, but the current squad i dont see it happening.

I just hope West Ham turn up the same squad and spirit that played Arsenal in a thrilling 3-3 draw. Best of luck Hammers.

sportsprintsuk
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby sportsprintsuk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:23 pm

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Over/Under: Under
Correct score: 0-0

Lots of people predicting a goal fest, but that's exactly when it doesn't happen!! Conte is quite well-known for playing with a safety-first attitude, he is Italian after all, and Chelsea are not exactly blessed in the attacking department with Diego Costa woefully off-form last term.

West Ham, similarly, have been looking for strikers and Gary Cahill and John Terry should just about be able to get a handle on Andy Carroll.

It all leads me towards a stalemate, albeit a relatively entertaining one.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Chelsea v West Ham

HT/FT: Chelsea / Chelsea
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 3 ~ 1

Chelsea have Won 4 and Lost 1 of their Last 5 Games in all competitions having Scored 13 Goals whilst Conceeding 6 Goals, Whilst West Ham have Won 2 and Lost 3 of their Last 5 Games in all competitions having Scored 9 Goals whilst Conceeding 8 Goals, Which would suggest that West Ham have shown vastly superiour form and firepower in those respective Last 5 Games, Which would suggest that Chelsea Win this evening, Which is supported by the fact that Chelsea have Won 3, Drawn 2 and Lost just 1 of their Last 6 Meetings and remain unbeaten in Last 3 Home Meetings here at Stamford Bridge and as such an edged in favour of likely Chelsea Win.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Chelsea having Scored in All of their Last 5 Games whilst West Ham have Scored in 4 of their Last 5 Games with the fact that Both Teams have kept just 2 Clean Sheets in their respective Last 5 Games, Edges me in favour of Both Teams Scoring in todays Meeting which was also seen in Last Meeting, But with Chelsea having Scored at least 2 Goals in 4 of those 5 Games and Scoring at least 3 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games edges me in favour of Chelsea Scoring 3 Goals this evening and although tempted with 3-2 Scoreline due to West Ham having Scored at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games, The fact that Chelsea have Conceeded more than 1 Goal in just 2 of those 5 Games with the fact that Chelsea have Home advantage edges me in favour of more conservative 3 - 1 Scoreline Win in Chelsea's favour.
:hope:

jammuss
Group 3 Class
Tips

Steaua Bucharest v Man City

Postby jammuss » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:06 pm

1x2: Steaua Bucharest
HT/FT: draw/Steaua Bucharest
Over/Under: under
Correct Score: 1-0

This is the 1st leg for man city in there champions league journey,but I dont see a happy start for them,there away form is pretty sketchy to say the least winning just 1 from there last 7 away games, drawing 2 and losing 4. Steaua Bucharest
have been showing good home form having not lost at home in last 12 played,theyve won there last 4 in a row,the last 2 they havnt conceded a goal.I cant see many goals here and Steaua Bucharest running out 1-0 winners.

jammuss
Group 3 Class
Tips

Porto v Roma

Postby jammuss » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:16 pm

1x2: Draw
Ht/FT: Roma/Draw
Over/Under: Under
Correct score: 1-1

I see a tough 1st leg here ending in a draw, Porto have won 4 from last 5 drawing the other, Roma have won there last 5 on the bounce and are playing very well , i see them getting the away goal they want and winning the tie in the second leg but the game ending in a draw. A 1-1 Draw for me.