Can you make a living betting on football?

Is it possible to make a living soccer betting?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 399
nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Can you make a living betting on football?

Postby nors » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 pm

The OLBG tipping competition is a good test bed for all of us when it comes to tips, can we show a profit?

Those who wish to test their footy tipping skills can also set up forum blogs, a quick explanation of your strategy and then you are away, we want tipsters to show their tipping skill. viewforum.php?f=31

The first aim imo should be regular monthly profits.

FlyBet
2yo
Tips

Postby FlyBet » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:07 am

Hello!

I've been doing is betting on sports, namely football. And sure earn you can, if you know how to control themselves and follow a certain system. And if you are a gambler and like to bet on everything, then of course profit may not be considered. More important to know offers and conditions betting companies that each bet was made on the most favorable terms for you and with the best ratio.
Personally, I bet 3-5 of the major bookmakers, because some matches I can choose the most attractive factor and the limit for bets. Recently I came across a website that presents some of these online bookmakers, if anyone is interested here:
In General, I believe that in betting there is nothing wrong, if you are able to stop in time and know the rules. If you like to bet, enjoy the game, the main thing that it did not affect the financial situation of your life.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 am

Maybe the first thing to do is to see if you can make regular profits from your footy betting, test out over a month.