Postby Dundeeman » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:46 am

Game 3
Monday 3rd October 2022 - Premier League - SkySports Premier League - 2000
Leicester City v Nottingham Forest

Leicester
Leicester-Leicester
Over
2-1

The bottom two teams meet in this clash with all the pressure on the home team after six consecutive losses and conceding eleven goals in the past two games. Forest have lost their last four games conceding multiple goals in each loss so defending is an issue for both teams. I expect a positive response from Leicester today and achieve a much needed win by the odd goal in three.

steenie1
At Stud
Tips

Re: One A Day Competition > 3 Prizes > Oct 2022

Postby steenie1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:47 am

Game 2
Premier League
Manchester City v Manchester Utd

1x2: Man City
HT/FT: Man City/ManCity
Overs/Unders: Over
Correct Score: 3-1

Team sheets aren't yet out but I'm presuming Haaland will be bringing his brute force to the City attack which is likely to leave Utd's defence floundering. He has scored 11 league goals already. City are in second place in the standings, 5 points above Utd. Although Utd have improved massively, the quality gap between the teams still seems vast. The GD stats emphasise this. City's are 23:6. Utd's are 8:8. City won both the home and away fixtures last season

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:15 am

Game 2
Sunday 2nd October 2022 - Premier League - SkySports Premier League - 1400
Manchester City v Manchester United

Man City
Man City/Man City
Over
2-1

Man City have won 3 in a row and look set for a title charge again.Man Utd have won 4 of their last 5 but beating a team from Moldova and 2 lesser Prem teams is hardly a show of great form.If they can stop Haaland from scoring then they may get something especially if they keep leving out Maguire which England really should of done too.But I think Man City will be too strong and will take all the points.

Scratville
Stallion
Tips

Postby Scratville » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:45 pm

City
City - City
Over
3-1

If I were a Man Utd fan I'd be scared to death coming into this game, I'm not sure any Utd players would get in the City side (maybe Fernandes) and Haaland v Martinez looks an accident waiting to happen. City should be able to control the ball and keep away from the inexperienced central defensive pairing but United probably have a goal in them.
Goals look likely with City having overs in 5 of 7 and United 4 of 6. Ultimately City will have too much class and should take all 3 points.
Horse Racing One A Day Winner April 11
Horse Racing One A Day Winner July 11
Football One A Day Winner Sept 11
NFL Handicap Challenge Winner Oct 11
Horse Racing One A Day Winner Dec 11
Football One A Day Winner May 13

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:58 pm

Leicester v Notts Forest

1x2: Leicester
HT/FT: Leicester / Leicester
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2 - 0

A game involving two teams who currently prop up the Premiership. Leicester have had an awful start to the season. They picked up a point against Brentford on the opening day of the season and since then it has been defeats all the way. They even struggled to beat Stockport in an EFL game. Notts Forest have not done much better as they have only picked up four points. Brendan Rogers will have had time to work with his players due to the International break and surely they have to improve tonight or another manager could be out of a job. Going for Brendon and his team to get a good result tonight.

Flowgo
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Flowgo » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:00 pm

Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders: Overs
Correct Score: 2-2
Man United's defence will face their toughest test
draw pays 5/1
City won both derbies convincingly last season
Oct 2, 2022 and kick off at 14:00
Lisandro Martinez to be carded
De Bruyne assist
Over 1.5 Man City offsides
derby at the Etihad against Premier League champions Manchester City
signing of Erling Haaland

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:06 pm

Ajax v Napoli

1x2: Napoli
HT/FT: Napoli / Napoli
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 1 - 2

Napoli have started the season well and are currently top of Serie A. Ajax started the season well but taking only one point from their last two games sees them now second in the table. Their last game which was at home could only see them draw against a team from the lower half of their respective league. That was after their previous game ended in defeat to Alkmaar who are now top of the table. Napoli did the business when they travelled to Rangers and taking them to do the same to Ajax who appear at this moment in time to be a little below par.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:26 pm

Game 3

1X2: Leicester City
HT/FT: Leicester City / Leicester City
Overs/Unders: Overs
Correct Score: 3-1

Fourteen goals conceded in four games for Nottingham Forest is a stat I find it hard to look past early in this Premier League season. Vardy, Daka, Barnes and Maddison will undoubtedly get chances and if Leicester City produce anything like their first half performance against Spurs, I fancy and cannot see past the home win for The Foxes at the King Power for Monday Night Football. Leicester to score three in a home win with over 2.5 goals, 3-1 City.
7-Time ‘Hit The Net’ Challenge Winner
2017 Golf Showdown Winner
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram - @SOC300

Dundeeman
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dundeeman » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:22 am

Game 4
Tuesday 4th October 2022 - UEFA Champions League Group Stage - BT Sport 5 - 2000
Ajax v Napoli

Napoli
Napoli-Napoli
Over
1-2

Group leaders Napoli have now won six straight in all competitions including big wins over Liverpool and group minnows rangers, scoring multiple goals in five of those six wins. Ajax have hit a mixed run of form winless in three games. Both teams are the highest scorers so far in this group so I expect to see both teams scoring tonight in an open game though the more in form Napoli are taken to win 1-2.

Game 5
Wednesday 5th October 2022 - UEFA Champions League Group Stage - BT Sport 4 -1745
RB Leipzig v Celtic

Leipzig
Leipzig-Leipzig
Over
2-1

These teams only have one point between them after two group games with the Germans bottom of the group with two losses. They have had mixed results in the bundesliga and currently sit eleventh though have good home form winning the last three home league games. Celtic have dipped in form in the last two league games and lost by two goals on their last visit to Leipzig in 2018. I favour the home win by 2-1.

Game 6
Thursday 6th October 2022 - UEFA Europa Conference League Group Stage - BT Sport 1 -1745
Anderlecht v West Ham United

West ham
West ham - west ham
Over
1-2

These are the top two teams in the group with the hammers going for a third straight group win. They have scored three goals in back to back away European games and will travel to Belgium in high spirits following the home league win on the weekend. Anderlecht sit mid table in the Belgian league with five losses in ten games. Their two group games so far have only produced one goal though west ham will play an attacking style so I predict goals tonight with the hammers shading it by the odd goal in three.

Delboy980
Legend
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:30 am

Game 4
Tuesday 4th October 2022 - UEFA Champions League Group Stage - BT Sport 5 - 2000
Ajax v Napoli

1X2 Napoli
HT/FT Draw/ Napoli
OVER/UNDER Over
CORRECT SCORE 1-2

Ajax has won 2 drawn 1 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and sit 2nd in the Dutch Eredivise, and 2nd after 2 games played in Group A of the UEFA Champions League Group Stage, winning their opening group game 4-0 at home against Rangers and losing their last group game played 2-1 away against Liverpool. Napoli hs won all 5 of their last 5 matches played, and sit Top of the Italian Serie A and Top of Group A of the UEFA Champions League Group Stage, after 2 group games played winning their opening game 4-1 at home against Liverpool and 0-3 away against Rangers. This is the 1st time these 2 teams has met, I am taking Napoli to win this match tonight

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:21 am

Game 3

Leicester
Leicester/Leicester
Over
2-1

Leicester might finally win a game today as I think they can take all the points from Forest.They have been scoring a lot of goals despite conceding and against this defense they really should have no problems finding the net.Forest have signed so many new players and none of them have really gelled yet.They are missing a few players too and so I think they will struggle to get anything here.

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:04 am

Game 3

Leicester
Leicester/Leicester
Over
2-1

Leicester hosts Nottingham in the Premier League on the evening of manic monday. Both teams have a lot to improve since they only won 1 of the last 5 matches and they both also won previous 4 encounters so luckily (atleast) for one team their losing streak will end tonight. Leicester may have scored in 4 of the last 5 homegames but still won just one of them while Nottingham also won just 1 of the last 5 matches on the road. Despite conceding 2+ goals in the last 3 h2h games i still feel that at home Leicester can get decent result for once. Leicester to win.