One a day football June

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Re: One a day football June

Postby RACHACE » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:47 pm

:hope:
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:59 pm

**********RESULT**********

GAME 28 - SUNDAY 26TH JUNE @ 23:00
Philadelphia Union v New York City FC
MLS
FreeSports

Philadelphia Union
Philadelphia/Philadelphia
Overs
2-1

A 9th minute goal scored by Mikael Uhre gave Philadelphia Union a narrow lead at half time and all the drama enfolded late in the 2nd half. New York City equalised in the 89th minute and looked certainto get something from this game but Philadelphia Union had other ideas as Cory Burke scored a late winner deep into stoppage time to give Philadelphia Union all 3 points.

SCORES: Nobody backed Philadelphia Union and only Stretchpaul scored for backing over 2.5 goals scored.

Stretchpaul - 5
Dave1962 - 0
Steveocn - 0
Igorukr - 0
Dundeeman - 0
Rachace - 0

LEADERBOARD:
No change as we go into the final 2 games it's me who still holds a narrow lead. Dundeeman is in 2nd while both Steveocn and Dave1962 are tied in 3rd. Igorukr still has a outside chances of breaking into the placings.

Rachace - 410
Dundeeman - 390
Steveocn - 370
Dave1962 - 370

Igorukr - 270
Stretchpaul - 260
Steenie1 - 240
Risto123 - 180
Delboy980 - 180
Scratville - 150
Nawoo - 135
Flowgo - 25
The Snail - 5

Kindly check and confirm your scores. If you notice any error, please PM me.

Next Games :?

MONDAY 27TH JUNE
NO GAME

TUESDAY 28TH JUNE
NO GAME

WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE
NO GAME

******DOUBLE HEADER******
******EARLY KICKOFFS*******
GAME 29 - THURSDAY 30TH JUNE @ 03:30
LA Galaxy v Minnesota United
MLS
FreeSports

GAME 30 - THURSDAY 30TH JUNE @ 03:30
Los Angeles FC v FC Dallas
MLS
Premier Sports 2

More to follow..............

Good luck all.
:win:

igorukr
At Stud
Tips

Postby igorukr » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:49 pm

MLS
FreeSports

1X2 - Minnesota
HT/FT - Minnesota/Minnesota
Overs/Unders - Over
Correct Score - 1-2

Los Angeles Galaxy look more favourable than Minnesota United in recent matches. However, we are dealing with the MLS regular season, in which unexpected things often happen. Therefore, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LA Galaxy lose this match, despite their status as clear favourites. I'm betting on a win for the visitors and a total of more than 2.5 goals scored

igorukr
At Stud
Tips

Postby igorukr » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:58 pm

MLS
Premier Sports 2

Draw
Draw/Draw
Under
1-1

MLS Western Conference leaders Los Angeles Football Club take on Football Club Dallas, which are still in 4th place in the standings. The home team has looked better all season, but I think the visitors have a good chance to win at least one point. This match is a meeting of teams of good level, which are about equal in strength. I'll put my money on a draw

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm

1x2 LA Galaxy
HT/FT: LA Galaxy / LA Galaxy
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2 - 0

Good luck to all those that are still in with a chance on this final day.
LA Galaxy have played a game less than Minnesota United and are six places and six points to the good. They have played two home games in June and have yet to register a win. Minnesota United’s away record has not be good with their results showing four defeats and one win in their last five games. The last two head to heads have seen them finish all square. However with the away form of Minnesota United I’m going for a home win.

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:32 pm

1x2: Los Angeles FC
HT/FT: Los Angeles FC / Los Angeles FC
Over?Under: Under
Correct Score: 2 - 0

Two teams that are in the top four. Los Angeles FC are sitting top of the table whilst FC Dallas who have played an extra game are down in fourth. Los Angeles FC have won their last two home games whilst FC Dallas have taken four points from their last two away games. FC Dallas have seen their overall form drop a little of late with three defeats in their last five games. These two teams played each other twice in 2021 and each time Los Angeles won. So taking them to get the win again here.

Dundeeman
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dundeeman » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:20 am

MLS
FreeSports

LA Galaxy
LA Galaxy-LA Galaxy
Under
2-0

These teams met last month in Minnesota and ended 1-1. Galaxy are six points and six places better of than Minnesota and are unbeaten in the last four home clashes versus Minnesota. Galaxy have only one win in their last five league games and have a 50% win record at home. Minnesota have lost three straight and five from eight on the road so this should be a home win with 2-0 predicted.

MLS
Premier Sports 2

Los Angeles
Los Angeles-Los Angeles
Over
2-1

First place takes on fourth and Los Angeles know a win tonight will extend their lead to seven points. Los Angeles and won six of their nine home games scoring two goals on average per game. It’s four years since Dallas last won the head to head with Los Angeles winning the last two home meetings two nil. Dallas have scored in their last seven away games in all competitions and are tough to beat though with home advantage I favour a 2-1 home win.

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:01 am

MLS
FreeSports

LA Galaxy
Draw/LA Galaxy
Under
2-0

Minnesota have lost 3 games in a row and 4 of their last 5 away games.Galaxy are a much better side despite not having any kind of form one way or another.They should win this game though.They have only lost to Minnesota once in the last 12 meetings.Also Minnesota have gone 11 games without keeping a clean sheet.

MLS
Premier Sports 2

Los Angeles
Los Angeles/Los Angeles
Over
3-1

Los Angeles are undefeated in their last 4 games and have scored more than any other team in the league.Dallas had a great start to the season but have now lost 3 of their last 4 games.I would not expect them to come here and win.I think even Gareth Bale is going to find it tough to get into the starting XI of Los Angeles such is how they are playing right now.A home win looks assured.

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:58 am

MLS
FreeSports

La Galaxy
La Galaxy/La Galaxy
Unders
1-0

LA Galaxy are 6th in the Western Conference of the MLS while Minnesota United are 12th. Neither team score lot's of goals as LA Galaxy have scored 18 and Minnesota United have scored 17 with the lowest goal scoring team having only scored 16 so a game that's low on goals seems likely. Minnesota United have lost their last 3 on the bounce in the MLS and away from home they've lost 5 of their last 6. So I'm backing a narrow home win here.

MLS
Premier Sports 2

Los Angeles
Los Angeles/Los Angeles
Unders
2-0

A 4 game unbeaten run where 3 of those 4 games were won has seen Los Angeles FC move to the top of the Western Conference of the MLS. They host Dallas who've dropped to 4th after a run of 1 win in 5 games. The last 5 head to head meetings between these two sides has seen 2 draws and 3 victories for Los Angeles so it's the league leaders that look the more likely to win this in my opinion. I'll go for a solid home win for Los Angeles FC.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:01 pm

MLS
FreeSports

1X2 - LA Galaxy
HT/FT - Draw/LA Galaxy
Overs/Unders - Overs
Correct Score - LA Galaxy 2-1

Four defeats in five for Minnesota United and three of them were 2-1 losses to Union Omaha, New England Revolution and Inter Miami. Seven points from nine in the last three home games for the Galaxy, they sit sixth after fifteen games and a home win could send them up fourth in the Western Conference standings in the MLS. Minnesota have scored in eight of their last nine and the last two head to head with LA Galaxy were draws so I fancy this will be a both teams to score fixture with the hosts edging it by the odd goal in three. 2-1 to the LA Galaxy is the play.

————————————————

MLS
Premier Sports 2

1X2 - Los Angeles FC
HT/FT - Los Angeles/Los Angeles
Overs/Unders - Unders
Correct Score - Los Angeles 2-0

Los Angeles are top of the Western Conference Standings in the MLS and they have won the last two against Dallas and beat them on the two occasions they hosted them since 2018. One win in five for Dallas who are not in the best of form right now and in four of those five matches they conceded two. Since the start of May it’s five wins for Los Angeles and four of them were by the scoreline of two goals to nil. 2-0 on Sunday at home to New York Red Bulls, I fancy LA extend their lead at the top and this finishes in a goal each other to see Los Angeles win 2-0 at the Banc of California Stadium.
7-Time ‘Hit The Net’ Challenge Winner
2017 Golf Showdown Winner
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram - @SOC300

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:35 am

MLS
FreeSports

Minnesota United
Minnesota/Minnesota
Overs
2-3

An eventful game that saw 5 goals and 3 red cards was unexpectedly won by Minnesota United. They remarkably took a 3 goal lead on the 1st half with LA Galaxy fighting back in the 2nd half bringing the game back to 2-3 late in the 2nd half. Their effort wasn't enough and Minnesota United won 2-3.

SCORES:Only igorukr backed Minnesota United and top scored with 25 points.

Igorukr - 25
Steveocn - 5
Dundeeman - 0
Rachace - 0
Stretchpaul - 0
Dave1962 - 0

LEADERBOARD:
No real change as we go into the final game it's me who still holds a narrow lead. Dundeeman is in 2nd while both Steveocn has a narrow lead over Dave1962 in 3rd. Any of the 4 members mentioned can win the top prize as we go into the final game.

Rachace - 410
Dundeeman - 390
Steveocn - 375
Dave1962 - 370
Igorukr - 295
Stretchpaul - 260
Steenie1 - 240
Risto123 - 180
Delboy980 - 180
Scratville - 150
Nawoo - 135
Flowgo - 25
The Snail - 5

Next Games

MLS
Premier Sports 2

More to follow..............

Good luck all.
:win:

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:48 am

MLS
Premier Sports 2

Los Angeles
Draw/Los Angeles
Overs
3-1

Both teams scored in the 1st half and at half time they were level at 1-1. Los Angeles however took control in the 2nd half, adding 2 more goals and winning the game 3-1.

SCORES:Most backed Los Angeles FC to win but well done to Stretchpaul who predicted it'd be 3-1 and top scored with 25 points.

Stretchpaul - 25
Dundeeman - 15
Steveocn - 10
Rachace - 10
Dave1962 - 10

Igorukr - 0

LEADERBOARD:
There was no final game drama. I've won this month's competition with Dundeeman in a close 2nd. It was Steveocn who claimed 3rd narrowly ahead of Dave1962.

Rachace - 420 :nap:
Dundeeman - 405 :nb:
Steveocn - 385 :3:
Dave1962 - 380
Igorukr - 295
Stretchpaul - 285
Steenie1 - 240
Risto123 - 180
Delboy980 - 180
Scratville - 150
Nawoo - 135
Flowgo - 25
The Snail - 5

Well done to the winners and good luck next month.