Re: Football One a Day - JULY (3 Prizes)

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:44 pm

GAME 20 - WEDNESDAY 18TH JULY
Guangzhou Evergrande v Guizhou Zhicheng
CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
KICK OFF 12:35, LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

Guangzhou Evergrande
Guangzhou Evergrande /Guangzhou Evergrande
OVERS
4-0

A very one sided game in the Chinese Super league saw Guangzhou Evergrande win this with no issues. They took the lead in the 8th minute via a goal from Gao Lin and Talisca added a 2nd in the 29th minute to make the half time score 2-0 to the home side. The 2nd half saw more of the same and Talisca got his 2nd goal and Guangzhou Evergrande's 3rd in the 62 minute. Talisca got his hat-trick in the 78th minute to make it 4-0 and that's how the game finished, 4-0.

Everyone went for the Guangzhou Evergrande win but well done to everyone except for myself for top scoring with 25 points.

Stretchpaul - 25
Delboy980 - 25
Steenie1 - 25
risto123 - 25
The Snail - 25
Bluemal - 25

Rachace - 20

GAME 20 LEADERBOARD

No change to the top 3 after the 20th fence. Stretchpaul is in the lead with a 4 length lead to The Snail in 2nd. I'm in 3rd place and there are still plenty of points to play for so many in behind can still mount a challenge.

Stretchpaul - 320
The Snail - 280
Rachace - 275
bluemal - 230
Delboy980 - 205
Steenie1 - 185
Nawoo - 160
risto123 - 160
Vicpoole1 - 130
Hogsback - 85
Micky32 - 55
Scratville - 5
leotips - 0
Hazelwood86 - 0

Next Games:

GAME 21 - THURSDAY 19TH JULY
EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNAIN
KICK OFF 19:45, LIVE ON PREMEIR SPORTS

GAME 22 - FRIDAY 20TH JULY
UEFA UNDER 19'S CHAMPIONSHIP
UKRAINE U19'S V ENGLAND U19'S
KICK OFF 16:30, LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

GAME 23 - SATURDAY 21ST JULY
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
ATLANTA UTD V DC UTD
KICK OFF 20:30, LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

GAME 24 - SUNDAY 22ND JULY
Betfred CUP
DUNDEE V DUNFERMLINE
KICK OFF 15:00, LIVE ON BT SPORT

MORE TO FOLLOW...……………….
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:52 pm

EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNIAN
KICK OFF 19:45, LIVE ON PREMIER SPORTS

Hibernian
Hibernian/Hibernian
Under
0-2

This tie is already done as the 1st leg at Easter Road saw Hibs win 6-1 so Hibs might use this as a way to get some match time into the legs of the squad before the Scottish league kicks off in a few weeks. That 1st leg score line makes this a tricky game to make a prediction on as you'd fully expect Hibs to get past this team from the Faroe Islands, however with nothing to play for, Hibs might just take their foot off the gas a little and that could at least keep the score line respectable. Hibs will be disappointed that they conceded in the 1st leg so I'd imagine that their defence will be looking to keep a clean sheet here. I fancy a win to nil with the score line at least being respectable.

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:04 pm

EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNIAN
KICK OFF 19:45, LIVE ON PREMIER SPORTS

Hibernian
Hibernian/Hibernian
Over
0-3

Hibs won 6-1 in the first leg and really the part timers from the Faroe Isles will be looking at just scoring again and try to keep it respectable.They are even struggling in their own league as well as losing 7 of their 9 European matches played at their tiny ground.They have conceded a lot of goals here too against teams such as Vikingur,B36 and HB...teams that frankly are as unknown to pretty much anyone who does not live on the Faroes.So Hibs should once again get a good win and I think they should have no problem getting at least 3 goals.

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:25 pm

EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING - LIVE ON PREMEIR SPORTS
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNAIN - KICK OFF 19:45,

1x2: - Hibs
HT/FT: - Hibs/Hibs
Over/Under: - Over
Correct Score: 1-3

Hibs travel to Faroe Islands with a 6-1 lead from 1st leg at Easter Road Edinburgh, Hibs Coach Neil Lennon is still playing hard ball with Celtic making two bids for John McGinn, Hibs had the 1st leg sown up by HT 4-0 up and NSI Runavik down to ten men after player saw a straight Red Card in the 33' , Second half saw Hibs make changes and scored another two goals with NSI Runavik getting a consolation goal in between Hibs two goals ,

NSI Runavik player sent off was E Hansen a left back and at right back is B Hensen I don't know if their brothers or not they'll be replacing him with someone else , I can see them playing some of the fringe players as its a lost cause although Hibs have left a couple of players back home and Simon Murray is close to finalising a move to South Africa club Bidvest Wits.

With Lennon saying he'll be looking for a win but I can see a phone call to him telling him a 3rd bid in from Celtic and Hibs have accepted so don't play McGinn as he can't play in Champions League if Hibs play him either way its a Hibs win

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:38 pm

UEFA UNDER 19'S CHAMPIONSHIP - LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
UKRAINE U19'S V ENGLAND U19'S - KICK OFF 16:30

1x2: - Draw
HT/FT: - Draw/Draw
Over/Under: - Under
Correct Score: 1-1

FA technical director Dan Ashworth has criticised the timing of the tournament, which clashes with clubs' pre-season tours the lads may never get a chance to play for their Premiership club big team but if they can show something in pre-season away on there tours you'll never know they may make it ,

If the FA and Premiership would address the amount of foreigners in the Premiership these young lads would get a chance for first team nearly forgot you've got to remember this was World Cup year so 1st team players that where picked for England at WC are on holiday now so the young kids will step in to clubs first team as England get a lot of money going to these Pre-season tournament , This Tournament is played every year so maybe in WC year they don't play in would help

England's should have enough of a squad to be competitive at this tournament they lost to FYR Macedonia U19 in the last group game to qualify for here but where already qualified, They won their opening game 3-2 v Turkey where as Ukraine won 2-1 v France, and in last 5 H2H England won once two Draws and two Ukraine wins I can see a draw here

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 am

EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNIAN

1X2: HIBERNIAN
HT/FT: HIBERNIAN/HIBERNIAN
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score: 1-4

The reasoning: With a 6-1 victory from the first leg, Hibs are effectively all done and dusted. As the Hibs coach Neil Lennon put it, it would take ‘monumental self destruction’ for them not to qualify for the next round and a meet-up with the Greek outfit, Asteras Tripolis. The Faroe Islands team will undoubtedly give it their all, and I’d reckon they’re good for a goal. Along with scoring at Hibs in the first leg, they also managed to put one goal past Dinamo Minsk in last year’s qualifiers. As Hibs are without striker Simon Murray, the goal count might not be as high tonight, but I doubt that Scottish team will park the bus. Few strikers can resist easy pickings

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:17 am

KICK OFF 16:30

1X2 Draw
HT/FT Draw/Draw
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 1-1

Ukraine U19s have won won 3 drawn 1 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches played, scoring 6 goals and conceding 4 goals in those 5 matches played, winning thier opening game in Group B of the UEFA U 19's 1-2 against France . England U 19's have won 4 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches played, scoring 11 goals and conceding 5 goals in those 5 matches played, winning their opening game in Group B UEFA U19's 2-3 against Turkey. Both thse teams won their opening game , Ukraine won the last meeting against England 1-0 in the 2014 UUC with the 2 previous meetings both ending in a 1-1 draw, this will be another close game, I am taking this match to end in a draw today.

The Snail
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby The Snail » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:45 am

EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNIAN

1X2: HIBERNIAN
HT/FT: HIBERNIAN/HIBERNIAN
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score: 1-2

All logic points to a Hibs win, but the scoreline is certainly the tricky part, with Hibs holding a pretty unassailable lead from their first leg demolition job. The manager and the players are all saying the right things, 'show the opposition respect', 'give the travelling fans something to enjoy' but I just feel that even a trip to the (current) 5th best team in the Faroe Islands is not as easy a trip as it once was. Celtic scored two late goals in their away match to put a gloss on that tough performance and Rangers drew 0-0 in Macedonia, so away matches are not usually the walkover that is expected.

Hibs will probably score early and take their foot of the gas. Runavik managed a goal at Easter Road and they will be desperate to grab one in front of their home fans and the increased capacity of 6,000 at Toftir, rather than their usual home. Therefore, im going for a tighter than expected 2 - 1.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:50 am

ATLANTA UTD V DC UTD
KICK OFF 20:30

1X2 Atlanta Utd
HT/FT Draw / Atlanta Utd
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 2-1

Atlanta Utd have won 3 drawn 3 and lost 1 of their last last 7 league games played, and sit 3rd in the MLS with 34 points, drawing their last match played 1-1 at home against Seattle. DC Utd have won 2 drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 8th in the MLS with 14 points, winning their last match played 3-1 at home against Vancover. DC Utd have won only once away this season drawing 4 and losing 5 of their of their 10 league away games played. DC Urd have only lost twice at home this season winning 5 and drawing 3 of their 10 home league games played. These 2 teams have met 4 times in total, with DC Utd winning the first 3 meeting, however did last the last meeting against Atlanta Utd 3-1 this fixture in Mach this year. DC Utd have gone their last 5 league away games played, without a win, Atlanta Utd have gone their last 4 home league games played unbeaten. I am taking Atlanta to win this match at home today.

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:05 pm

1x2: England
HT/FT: England/England
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 1-2

Ukraine goes against England in the second group game of this year's under 19 european championship on friday in Finland. Both teams have lost just 1 of the last 8+ matches so they are both pretty much in decent form. Both Ukraine and England also started the tournament with a win so i am expecting both sides to come out attacking here so they could secure place in the next round after this match. Still both sides need to work in defending as they conceded 3 goals total in the first groupgame. Although all 3 h2h games have been lowscoring games so far then i expect England U19 team finally getting win over ukrainians in 4th attempt. England to win.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Europa League

NSI Runavik v Hibernian

1x2.....Hibernian
HT/FT..Hibs / Hibs
O/U....Over
C S.....Runavik 1 Hibernian 2

Hibernian did the hard part in the first leg with a thumping 6-1 win and are through logically. However trips to these smaller sides after big 1st leg wins can be tricky as we saw on Tuesday TNS of Wales who had lostthe 1st leg by 5 goals away in Macedonia tried their best with a 4-0 win at home. How the Hibs players approach this game matters but I believe they had a good last season and the 1st leg showed that they are in mood of keeping the momentum on and therefore will likely to go for a win but not assert much pressure. The hosts I expect will be allowed to do the running and the Scottish side to hit on counter. The Faroese did sore in the 1st leg and would like to do the same in front of home fanes but Hibs should prevail narrowly here.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:13 am

EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFYING
NSI RUNAVIK V HIBERNAIN
KICK OFF 19:45, LIVE ON PREMEIR SPORTS

Hibernian
Hibernian/Hibernian
OVERS
4-6

A 10 goal thriller saw Hibernian progress 12-5 on aggregate but it was the minnows from the Faroe Islands that flew into a 2-0 lead with early goals in the 1st and 8th minutes meaning Hibernian had to wake up. They did just that and goals in the 10th and 16th minutes made it 2-2. Runavik took the lead again though with a goal in the 35th minute but Hibernian equalised late in the 1st half to make it 3-3 at half time. Hibs then took the lead in the 50th minute but Runavik scored again in the 57th minute to make it 4-4. Hibernian then took control of the game with goals in the 70th and 77th minutes to make it 4-6 and that's how this game ended.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by the quality of the predictions for this game. Not a single person went for the quite obvious score line of 4-6 but well done to Stretchpaul, bluemal, Steenie1, The Snail and Nawoo for top scoring with 15 points.

Steenie1 - 15
Nawoo - 15
Stretchpaul - 15
The Snail - 15
Bluemal - 15
Rachace - 10
Delboy980 - 10
risto123 - 0

GAME 21 LEADERBOARD

No change to the top 3 after the 21st fence. Stretchpaul is in the lead with a 4 length lead to The Snail in 2nd. I'm in 3rd place and there are still plenty of points to play for so many in behind can still mount a challenge.

Stretchpaul - 335
The Snail - 295
Rachace - 285
bluemal - 245
Delboy980 - 215
Steenie1 - 200
Nawoo - 175
risto123 - 160
Vicpoole1 - 130
Hogsback - 85
Micky32 - 55
Scratville - 5
leotips - 0
Hazelwood86 - 0

Next Games:

GAME 23 - SATURDAY 21ST JULY
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
ATLANTA UTD V DC UTD
KICK OFF 20:30, LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

GAME 24 - SUNDAY 22ND JULY
Betfred CUP
DUNDEE V DUNFERMLINE
KICK OFF 15:00, LIVE ON BT SPORT

MORE TO FOLLOW...……………….