Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Re: Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby Pint Size » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Thursday 09th November ~ WCQ18 Play-Off

NORTHERN IRELAND v SWITZERLAND

1x2: Switzerland
HT/FT: Draw / Switzerland
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 0 ~ 1

Game 11' Scores - With No Goals in the First Half, We see a Draw with a 0 - 0 Scoreline at Half Time, But Switzerland secure the Win in the Second-Half, With Ricardo Rodriguez (Switzerland) Scoring in the 58th minute, Giving Switzerland the Win with a 0 - 1 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to Steenie1 whom Topscored today with a ''50' Point'' maximum, Well Done also to All whom also believed in a Switzerland Win.

Steenie1 - 50
Pint Size - 10
Pumpdaball - 10

Bluemal - 5
Danbradley - 5
Delboy980 - 5
Rachace - 5
Stretchpaul - 5

Risto123 - 0

Game 11' Leaderboard - Steenie1 moves into Pole Position in Game 11' of the month, Whilst Rachace moves into a close 02nd Position, Whilst Stretchpaul moves into a close 03rd Position, But with whole month still to Play, All could change tomorrow and throughout the month.

Steenie1 - 200
Rachace - 190
Stretchpaul - 170
Delboy980 - 155
Pumpdaball - 150
Pint Size - 145
Danbradley - 135
Risto123 - 130
Nawoo - 115
Bluemal - 100
Donegalreader - 95
Jack1712 - 65
Neil Wilson - 55
Inplayking - 20

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Friday 10th November - International Friendly
England v Germany - 20:00pm
- (ITV)

Saturday 11th November - WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg)
Denmark v Rep of Ireland - 19:45pm
- (Sky Sports Football)

Thanks and Good Luck

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Friday 10th November - International Friendly
England v Germany - 20:00pm - (ITV)

1X2 - Germany
HT/FT - Germany / Germany
Overs/Unders - Over
Correct Score - 0-3

England are missing a whole host of players with an abundant amount of injuries, and at present the list includes Kane, Alli, Lallana, Henderson, Delph, Sturridge, Welbeck and it looks like Hart too will be missing and Butland called in. That makes way for possible debuts for Gomez of Liverpool, Abraham of Swansea along with Cork from Burnley. That amount of players out is a lot of deficit going into any game, so its just as well for England it's a friendly.

On the other hand the German manager Low, has almost a full strength German side, and of couse he wasn't to know England would be plagued with injuries and he needs his players to get some game time, but it does tend to tip the balance in the Germans favor somewhat and it will be surprising if England can get anything more than some experience for their players out of this encounter. It's a friendly, the result doesn't matter, but as the result is noted even in a friendly I take Germany to pop in 2 or 3 and perhaps England 1. It is however an ideal opportunity for England manager Southgate to get some tactical defense practice, as he hasn't got much in the way of attack, he can therefore use his knowledge of defending against a stronger team on this occasion.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:01 pm

ENGLAND v GERMANY
1X2: AWAY
HT/FT: AWAY/AWAY
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score : 1-2

The reasoning: Apart from Eric Dier, the likely England line-up for this game looks disappointingly mediocre. It seems a good indicator of the paucity of proven talent---talent that is proven week in, week out--- available to Gareth Southgate. Admittedly Vardy can score goals, but he can also disappear from a game if things aren’t going well. Joachim Loew, Germany’s manager, has stated that he wants to experiment ‘’a bit’’ before the World Cup----but in the same sentence he also said that he wants to win games. I reckon he’ll look at the England squad and see it as an opportunity to notch up a win that’s worthy of bragging rights and also boost confidence---although it doesn’t often seem that confidence-boosting is anything that Germany needs, no matter how new a player is to their squad. Enthusiasm from England’s U-21 players (and that German experimentation) may get them a goal somewhere in the 90 minutes. But I reckon that Germany will go away with the spoils of victory.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:55 pm

🌺 ENGLAND v GERMANY 🌺

1x2: Germany
HT/FT: Germany / Germany
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

England are without Alli, Kane, Henderson, Sterling and Delph due to injury and excluding Vardy, Dier and England's defensive line-up of Stones, Jones, Maguire and Trippier, England's Team-Sheet looks thread-bare compared to Germany Team-Sheet including likes of Leno, Stegen, Trapp, Hummels, Kimmich, Rudiger, Sule, Brandt, Draxler, Gotze, Gundogan, Khedira, Kroos, Ozil, Sane, Stindl, Wagner and Werner among others, Which on avaliable Team-Sheets alone would suggest that Germany possess marginally better Squad most notably their Midfielders-Forwards and as such am edged towards likely Germany Win, Add to the fact that England have Won 2, Drawn 1 and Lost 2 of their Last 5 Friendlies (including having remained winless in Last 3 Friendlies - 1 Draw/2 Losses) whilst Germany have remained unbeaten in their Last 5 Friendlies including 3 Wins and 2 Draws which includes having Won against England (1-0) in penultimate friendly on 22nd March, Again edges me in favour of superiour form shown by Germany and superiour Squad avaliable to Germany to ensure likely Germany Win.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, England have worryingly kept just 1 Clean Sheet in their Last 5 Friendlies whilst Germany have kept impressive 4 Clean Sheets in their Last 5 Friendlies, Which could suggest likely Germany Clean Sheet and although tempted with aforementioned Clean Sheet the fact that England have Home advantage here at Wembley edges me in favour of England likely Scoring this evening, But with Germany having shown marginally better form in their respective Last 5 Friendlies with Germany having marginally better Squad avaliable I'm edged in favour of likely Germany Win and as consequence of England likely Scoring and Germany Win a 1-2 Scoreline minimum looks likely, And although tempted with aforementioned 1-2 Scoreline, The fact that Germany have an attacking-frontline including the likes of Kimmich, Stindl, Draxler, Gotze, Kedira, Kroos, Ozil, Sane, Wagner and Werner edges me in favour of likely Germany Win with at least 2 Goal margin and as consequence am edged towards likely 1 - 3 Scoreline in Germany's favour.
:hope:

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Friday 10th November
International Friendly - (ITV)
England v Germany - 20:00pm

1X2.......................Germany
HT/FT....................Germany/Germany
Overs/Unders......Under
Correct Score......0-2

England have been hit hard by call-offs with the likes of Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Harry Winks, Raheem Sterling, Jordan Henderson , Fabian Delph and add to that now a broken finger to keeper Jack Butland who was to start at Wembley, his place will likely go to Jordan Pickford , I expect they'll start now with two buzz bombs in Vardy and Rashford up front,

Germany too have players missing but have a core of big names starting the likes of Mesut Ozil, ,Sami Khedira, Matts Hummel and Thomas Muller who may get a run out after missing the Celtic game the other week also have a couple of younger stars getting a start Timo Werner , Ikay Gundogan and Man City's Leroy Sane .

The last five H2H have saw Germany 3-2 up but four of those games where friendlies that's that finished 2-2 H2H with over game in WC saw Germany win 4-1

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

1x2: Denmark
HT/FT: Denmark/Denmark
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 4-0

Denmark hosts Ireland on saturday as both sides are trying to move a step closer to next summers world cup which is held not-too-far-away from my point of view.. Ireland have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but keeping clean sheets haven't worked out to well for them cause they have kept just 2 clean sheets in the last 8 matches but both of them came last month though. Denmark meanwhile is unbeaten in 9 games and they have lost just 2 of the last 16 homegames aswell. Denmark haven't won h2h game in 30+ years i believe plus also they have lost the most recent 2 h2h matches with a total score of 0:7. Still i'm sure that at home Denmark can get that solid result which will give them small advantage before return leg. Denmark to win.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:45 am

HT/FT: Denmark/Denmark
Over/Under: unders
Correct Score: 2-0

Martin O’neil’s Ireland team are very capable of grinding a draw out of this game but I’m going to go with the Danes here because they’ve proven to be a very tough team to beat recently. Denmark are now 9 games without a defeat, winning 5 and drawing 4. They had the best defensive record in their group conceding just 8 goals in the 10 qualifying matches they had. 5 of the 9 games in their current unbeaten run have seen under 2.5 goals so I’ll go with a win to nil for the Home team with under 2.5 goals scored.
Best bets on Huddersfield v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413217

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 am

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Denmark/Draw
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 1-1

Denmark are in good form going into this play off.They have not lost a game in 9 games with 5 victories and a big 4-0 win over Poland suggests a tough game for Ireland tonight.At home they have beat Poland,Iceland and even held Germany here.Ireland find it hard to keep the goals out in away games.Only 3 clean sheets in their last 13 away games and I cannot see them getting one here.They should be able to score though so I am going for a first leg stalemate.

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Denmark v Rep of Ireland - 19:45pm - (Sky Sports Football)

1X2 - Ireland
HT/FT - Draw / Ireland
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 0-1

Ireland's last match in this competition was by far the toughest they had to play, Wales were the opponents and all the odds looked stacked against the Irish, before the game It appeared that Wales needed only to draw to progress, but results elsewhere soon made it clear that in fact Wales needed to win, and who thought then that they wouldn't. It was the sheer heart and determination and guts of the Irish team that evening that gave them the victory. If there was one thing in the game that Wales can only reflect on now, and wonder what might have happened, had Gareth Bale been available, who knows? it might have changed it, but that is now history in this years world cup qualification rounds and it's Ireland who progress.

Denmark finished 2nd in group E behind Poland who got 25 points, to Denmark's 20 points. They will be a test for sure for the Irish, who will need another gutsy performance to get something from this match. Can they do it twice back to back. There is one thing for sure, it's hard now but if they don't get anything from this game then it will become a hard task for Ireland in the second leg. I am inclined to go with a nil nil result, but considering their determination Ireland showed against Wales, they may just get one, and that would be enough if they can manage a clean sheet. It's a very close encounter and hard to predict the outcome.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Saturday 11th November
WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg) - (Sky Sports Football)

1X2..........................Draw
HT/FT.......................Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders.......Under
Correct Score.......0-0

Tonight’s first leg in Copenhagen could be crucial as Denmark were one of the four play-off seeds but Rep of Ireland in the group stage were unbeaten on the road, winning in Austria and Wales and drawing 2-2 in Serbia.

Denmark will look to Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen who scored eight goals in qualification more than any other midfielder in the group stage.He has scored in each of his last six games for Denmark but you've got to wonder what the three forwards were doing as next goalscorer in another midfielder Thomas Delaney on 4 goals

Martin O’Neill’s side will have done homework on Eriksen so will probably man marked him or the Irish will have the extra man in midfield in a 451 set up to look for a draw or a breakaway goal from set plays

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 pm

.... Yesterday/Today Games will be Scored this evening as will "Next Games" be updated....

DENMARK v REP OF IRELAND

HT/FT: Denmark / Denmark
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 3 ~ 1

Denmark have Won 4 and Drawn just 1 of their Last 5 WCQ Games having Scored impressive 13 Goals whilst Conceeding 3 Goals, Whilst Rep of Ireland have Won just 2, Drawn 2 and Lost 1 of their Last 5 WCQ Games having Scored just 5 Goals whilst Conceeding 3 Goals, Which would suggest that Denmark have shown marginally better form and firepower in those respective Last 5 WCQ Games, Which is supported by the fact that Denmark have Scored at least 3 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games, Whilst Rep of Ireland have Scored more than 1 Goal in just 1 of those 5 Games, Which again would suggest that Denmark have shown marginally better form and firepower in those respective Last 5 WCQ Games and as such am edged towards likely Denmark Win.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Denmark having Scored in All of their Last 5 WCQ Games and with Rep of Ireland having Scored in 4 of their Last 5 WCQ Games, I'm edged in favour of Both Teams likely Scoring this evening, But with Denmark having Scored at least 3 Goals in 3 of those 5 Games and with Rep of Ireland having Scored more than 1 Goal in just 1 of those 5 Games, Edges me in favour of likely Denmark Win with around 3 - 1 Scoreline.
:hope:

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Denmark v Rep of Ireland
1X2: HOME
HT/FT: DRAW/HOME
Over/Under: UNDER
Correct Score : 1-0
The reasoning: Ireland only lost one of their 10 qualification group games, and that was at home to Serbia. Denmark lost two of theirs---away to Poland, and a surprising loss at home to Montenegro. However, I think Denmark’s better strike rate will get them the lead in the second half. Ireland can often defend to the last man, but it’s getting goals that is the problem. In most games, they have to grind their goals out and it’s painful to watch. Denmark’s GD stats from their 10 group games were 20:8 (+12). Ireland’s were 12:6 (+6). That’s pointing me towards a 1-0 scoreline in Denmark’s favour