OLBG WC - Day 10 Qs - Sat 23rd June - Danbradley vs Bluemal, KanKeano vs Carpo Marx & Garlicsauce vs TheAwayTeam

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

OLBG WC - Day 10 Qs - Sat 23rd June - Danbradley vs Bluemal, KanKeano vs Carpo Marx & Garlicsauce vs TheAwayTeam

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:52 pm

We are into double figures now as the Group Stages are well and truly in full flow now!

Group F is the main focus. I face Bluemal with a chance to all but secure qualification, while Carpo Marx and KanKeano both know that a win would put them in pole position to qualify for the knockout rounds. In Group G, TheAwayTeam looked strong in his opener, and Garlicsauce faces a tough task to get the win she needs to stay in with a chance in this competition.

Let's see what we have in store for day 10.

Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OLBG WC - Day 10 Qs - Sat 23rd June - Danbradley vs Bluemal, KanKeano vs Carpo Marx & Garlicsauce vs TheAwayTeam

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:53 pm

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OLBG WC - Day 10 Qs - Sat 23rd June - Danbradley vs Bluemal, KanKeano vs Carpo Marx & Garlicsauce vs TheAwayTeam

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:55 pm

First Half:

Q1 - Not Half Good

Belgium got off to a solid start with a 3-0 win over Panama which puts them in good position to go through from Group G. They’ll have to get past Tunisia, though, who put up a strong fight against England on Monday.

Belgium were being held to a draw by Panama at half time in their first game, while Tunisia kept England to a first half draw.

So what will the half time result be in the Belgium vs Tunisia game?

Correct answer gets the goal!

Q2 - Giving It Everything

It was a case of contrasting 1-0 results for Mexico and South Korea, and both will know the importance of getting a result in their next game. For Mexico, winning would put them in a fantastic position to win the group, while Korea know they need something to remain in with a chance.

With both teams likely to throw everything at it, I want to know:

Total shots in the game
+
Total corners in the game
+
Total blocks in the game
+
Key passes in the game

Closest player gets the goal! 100% rule applies.

VAR - Episode 1!

It’s coming towards the end of the first half and despite a close call for offside, the linesman’s flag has stayed down and your striker has found the back of the net. We’re going to need a VAR review though…

To get the decision to go your way and to get a goal to take into the break, simply name a player who will score in either the Belgium vs Tunisia or Mexico vs South Korea game.

Second Half:

Q3 - Bounce Back Ability

Germany were surprisingly beaten in their opener, and failing to beat Sweden would put them in a perilous position with Mexico facing the South Koreans, who are thought to be the weaker side in the group.

Germany will be expected to win, but what will the winning margin be in the game? (e.g. Germany by 1)

Correct answer gets the goal.

Q4 - Keep The Faith

Timo Werner is/was widely expected to be the new German forward to watch, but he was held to scraps against Mexico. He’ll be hoping to do better against Sweden, as will those who backed him for the Golden boot.

For Q4, add up:

Werner’s goals (50 points per goal)
+
Werner’s shots (10 points per shot)
+
Werner’s aerial duels won (10 points per aerial duel)
+
Werner’s whoscored.com match rating out of 100 (for example if his match rating is is 7.2, his score out of 100 is 72)

Closest answer gets the goal. 100% rule applies.

VAR Episode 2!

VAR is taking centre stage in the World Cup, and here you have a chance to get one of your opponent’s goals ruled out with the help of the video referees.

This coming Saturday features a number of sides who will be expected to score a few goals, so to get one of your opponents goals chalked off, which country will score the most goals on Saturday?

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:56 pm

@Bluemal

Please send your answers to Micko70 by PM and I will do the same :win:

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Good luck everyone, even you, Bluemal!

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Bluemal and Carpo Marx in the lead after Q1 and Var1

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Can't update properly until tomorrow. But Q2 = 100. That's means I've equalised, Carpo Marx leads by 2, and TheAwayTeam takes the lead.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Wow! That is some late drama for Germany, and not only for them, that late goal has had a massive difference to the results tonight!

I will update fully soon, but I can tell you that both myself and TheAwayTeam would have had a strange delight when Germany scored there!

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:10 pm

Q1 = Belgium
Q2 = 100
VAR1 = Everyone scored!
Q3 = Germany by 1
Q4 = 79
VAR2 = Belgium

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Some great games tonght!

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:23 pm

We have another casualty as KanKeano is knocked out with a second defeat. I'll be through with a draw against Carpo Marx, while Bluemal MUST win, and will be hoping for a victory either way in the final game between Danbradley and Carpo Marx in order to qualify.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:28 pm

It's looking very good for TheAwayTeam, and very bad for Garlicsauce! A win for Raider tomorrow will confirm their fates...