OLBG WC - Day 5 Qs - Mon 18th June - Bluemal vs Carpo Marx, Garlicsauce vs Raider22 & TheAwayTeam vs Nawoo

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OLBG WC - Day 5 Qs - Mon 18th June - Bluemal vs Carpo Marx, Garlicsauce vs Raider22 & TheAwayTeam vs Nawoo

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:09 pm

High scoring first half with 9 goals on the board already!

Fantastic predictions in the first game. Q2 basically split the two answers from Bluemal and Carpo Marx, while the back pass question was as tight as you could get.

Raider22 defying a Sunday hangover to dominate his fixture.

TheAwayTeam backing up his boast with an early lead.

Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OLBG WC - Day 5 Qs - Mon 18th June - Bluemal vs Carpo Marx, Garlicsauce vs Raider22 & TheAwayTeam vs Nawoo

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 pm

We had offers of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 for Q3 for the shots on target for England in the first half, so what was the answer.

6 of course :D

There are 7 players with more than 25 passes so far. So it looks like we have a high number coming there... Perhaps just Nawoo and Raider in contention there...

Latest for Q4 = 28

15 tackles
+
8 fouls
+
1 yellow card (x5)

A lot of players waiting for a few cards, maybe even a red one for success in Q4!

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 pm

6 players finish with 50+ passes which means no score there. Maguire with the most passes with 79.

Q4 final = 59

32 tackles
+
22 fouls
+
1 yellow card (x5)

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Big drama in our first fixture! One less foul, one less tackle and Bluemal would have taken the win. Instead, Carpo Marx nicks a point by the narrowest of margins in the final minutes!

Dominant performances from Raider and TheAwayTeam who nails Q4 with a spot on prediction. Group G looking strong and the guys in Group H will be wondering whether they want to qualify for the next round at all!

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm