OLBG World Cup Draw and Rules

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OLBG World Cup Draw and Rules

Postby danbradley » Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Not long to go for this now, folks!

Looking forward to it! :win: :win:
Yep only around a month now! I will try and start releasing questions for the first round of matches around a week before each game day, so keep your eyes out!

Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

DannyCraig
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby DannyCraig » Tue May 15, 2018 7:15 pm

With Fulham booking their place at Wembley, and the World Cup coming up soon, could this finally be the year for Dannycraig to win some silverware? Looking forward to this competition!

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Good evening OLBG World Cup entrants.

I just wanted to do a quick update with just over a week to go until the World Cup, and more importantly, the OLBG World Cup!

The questions for each person's first set of group games will be posted one week before the game - so you've got ages to get your answers to me by email or PM by midnight the night before the set of matches. I'll then post the predictions either that night if I am up or the next morning before I go off to work.

To make the questions more relevant, I will then post the questions for the next sets of games once the countries involved have finished their previous fixtures (i.e. I will wait until Mexico have played their first group game before I release questions relating to their next group stage fixture)

Each game day's fixtures and questions will be in the World Cup forum, so should be easy for everyone to find, even if they drop down the list of 'new posts'.

If you have any questions or problems either PM/email me or, preferably, post on the forum, so that others can see the resolutions if there are problems with the wording etc (hopefully not!)

If the tournament is a success, I am playing to do a similar game based on the Champions League for next season for people if they want to play, with players who do well in this tournament qualifying automatically for that event, so even more incentive to do well! I will release more details in due course.

Looking forward to it! :win:

Dan

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:37 pm

I just wanted to clarify after conversation with Micko on twitter.

I will use whoscored.com for all statistics whether possession, shots, tackles etc. If you're doing a bit of research before games and want to use stats I'd recommend using them, as it seems some sites offer differing stats especially when it comes to possession.