EIHL Betting

slcp33
2yo
Tips

EIHL Betting

Postby slcp33 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi all

Apologies if this has been asked before - I looked and couldn't really find anything anywhere (here or on Google).

Is there a reason no bookies (that I know of) offer markets on UK Elite League games? Surely it can't be because the league is considered "too minor"? Or does the league have some sort of rule in place?

Cheers

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: EIHL Betting

Postby Zipster » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi,

There are plenty who offer odds but the odds are usually slow at going up for the EIHL, you usually have to wait till the day of the match to find odds but I know the likes of bet365, BetVictor, Betfair and William Hill have odds available.

Obviously we haven't got any games until Friday now so hard to check but keep an eye on this page and it should list those with odds.
http://www.valuechecker.co.uk/icehockey ... n-leagues/
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:50 am

Zipster is right.It is not a major league to bet on hence the bookies are slow at adding the odds.I bet on it sometimes and use Unibet when I do.Its a crazy league for goals as most teams go over 5.5 or higher.Cardiff,Belfast and Sheffield are the best teams this season.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Sorry that was the wrong link above, the British Elite League has its own page on Value Checker which you can find here...
http://www.valuechecker.co.uk/icehockey ... -domestic/
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

slcp33
2yo
Tips

Postby slcp33 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Cheers for the replies guys - I must just be looking at the wrong times!

Stretchpaul - As a Devils fan living in Belfast I've noticed the high amounts of goals scored in games, hence why I want to start getting some money on it!

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 pm

I will be covering the EIHL on these pages from next season I think.I have been doing the KHL from Russia this season with moderate betting success and the league is coming to its conclusion in the next month or so.

So from next season when the new EIHL season starts,I will start a new thread with my tips,thoughts and everything UK hockey :)

slcp33
2yo
Tips

Postby slcp33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Sounds good, I think it's a very under appreciated market. The game favourites slip up a lot less than they seem to in the NHL and this weekend I've made some great profits purely on the over 5.5 market (I should thank you guys for pointing me in the direction of where I can actually find this market!). No team in the league has an average of under 5.5 match goals per game, and I think it's a great market to exploit, especially compared with the NHL where goals seem to be at a premium this year.

On a side note, here's hoping the Devils can continue to hold the Giants off for top spot!

MadisonHowe
2yo
Tips

Postby MadisonHowe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Sounds good, I think it's a very under appreciated market. The game favourites slip up a lot less than they seem to in the NHL and this weekend I've made some great profits purely on the over 5.5 market (I should thank you guys for pointing me in the direction of where I can actually find this market!). No team in the league we offer you a variety of ice hockey betting types that allows you to win some money has an average of under 5.5 match goals per game, and I think it's a great market to exploit, especially compared with the NHL where goals seem to be at a premium this year.

On a side note, here's hoping the Devils can continue to hold the Giants off for top spot!
Overall good points :wink:
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Og Mandino