3-way,
1.00/0.80 Units
:cool:

DAVIDADAN
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: RhodyJoe's Hockey Picks

Postby DAVIDADAN » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Rhodyjoe, as previously advised by the Mod team, please don't create threads for every thought that comes in to your head. OLBG welcomes ' values good, informative contributions with reasoning and regularly reward helpful members. Please add your thoughts to existing threads where possible, thanks.

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Re: RhodyJoe's Hockey Picks

Postby Jim Brown » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi RhodyJoe,

Welcome to the OLBG site and to the forum :win: We'd obviously love to see your input but I have some advice for you:

Please don;t open up new threads for personal daily picks. reason for that is simple - if everyone did it the forum would overrun with everyone's picks posts. We can't operate that way, sorry.

Please use existing relevant threads to post your picks. For example, there's a "European Hockey" thread which is used for daily picks and discussion. Other sports have similar threads already open. The very popular sports have a fresh thread opened daily for picks and discussion. So those are the ones to use.

Please do look around and familiarize yourself with the way our forum operates. It is different from other forums, and it's very well structured. If you have any questions, do post in the Ask a Moderator thread in the Help section. We're here to assist you getting into the way of things :win:
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog