6%
Other
6%

Total votes: 31
AJayy77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby AJayy77 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Taxi for St. Louis. Minnesota have scored a series win for my tipping, offsetting the series loss the Senators had me endure. Slight profit. On to round 2!

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Taxi for St. Louis. Minnesota have scored a series win for my tipping, offsetting the series loss the Senators had me endure. Slight profit. On to round 2!
Amazingly I have so far called all 6 series that have ended correct. Just waiting for the Caps and Bolts now. Big night coming up.

With Holtby in top form I feel the Caps won't have a problem closing the series, but I'm worried for my Bolts.

Stamkos has twice as many penalties than he has points in the series and the top scoring side from the regular season is really struggling in front of goal. Mrazek looks like the second coming of a certain Mr. Hasek.
If you can't beat them, join them. When will the bookies join OLBG?

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:12 am

Great stuff. You must have got some hefty odds on that 8-fold?

I've only got four correct with TB to come but had them in an acca with NYR, WAS & CHI as they were the four teams that all three of us had going through so I can lay that off now we've got a game 7 in Tampa.

Also landed some nice correct series scores with the Rangers & Capitals.

Looking forward to see what everyone reckons for the Conference SFs

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Great stuff. You must have got some hefty odds on that 8-fold?
Sadly I didn't make a 8-fold. Was quite certain one of the underdogs (Wild, Flames) wouldn't make it.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 pm

I'm staying away from tonight's game as it's been a real up and down series with the teams alternating wins and losses. Detroit have won two of three in Tampa despite Tampa's ridiculous home record in the regular season so I think home ice advantage has gone out the window.

Home teams have won 58.6% of Game 7's in NHL history whilst Detroit are 14-10 in Game 7 and Tampa Bay 3-1. All four of Tampa's Game 7's have been decided by a single goal and the teams that grabs the first goal in a Game 7 have gone onto win 73.9% of the time.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Fri May 01, 2015 6:12 pm

That 6-1 defeat for Calgary took their losing streak at the pond to 20. Does anyone see a way through for the Flames or is this one Anaheim's all the way?

AJayy77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby AJayy77 » Sat May 02, 2015 2:09 pm

This afternoon I am taking the Caps +1.5 and the Under 5 goals. Both based on the defensive nature of the previous Rangers playoff games so far this postseason. Apologies for not providing more depth but I'm massively behind with studies and working much overtime at the moment. Good luck everybody and enjoy the game if you are able to watch it.

AJayy77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby AJayy77 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Tonight I'm looking at the Bolts and under in Montreal and over in the other two games. So tired. Good luck everybody!

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Mon May 04, 2015 7:57 am

Can't see a way back now for Calgary. They just look devoid of any confidence when playing in the pond and the Ducks are capatilising on that.

Just the one game tonight but I'd be favouring the Rangers. They're an excellent road team with 61 wins in the last two seasons (including playoffs). No team can even come close to that

AJayy77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby AJayy77 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:24 pm

From what I saw last night, Calgary were pushed around and looked like a team that has a long line at the trainers door. The only chance they have is if they can get the Saddledome rabid for game 3 and turn the tables on the Ducks and win some physical battles. Don't hold your breath.

On to tonight, my selections are as follows:
00:35 NY Rangers @ WAS Capitals 50 Win NY Rangers (Money Line) 1.95 bet365
"The Rangers have won 4 of their last visits to Washington and are 5-2 in last 7 meetings overall. After dropping game 1 in a last second shock they bounced back nicely to take game 3 and tonight look to take the home ice advantage back in this series."
00:35 NY Rangers @ WAS Capitals 50 Win Under 5.0 (Game Totals) 1.74 bet365
"All recent trends point to under, including in head to head meetings. The 3-2 score pushed last time but expect a return to defensive minded hockey tonight as Holtby and Lundqvist lock this series down."

Would also take the Rangers on the puck line but odds less than 1-3 are too short to risk. Good luck everybody!

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 am

Huge win for Calgary last night. I still don't see a way back personally as I don't think they can win at the Pond.

Got to give massive credit to Corey Crawford as well. Despite being benched in round one, he's just got on with business as usual and been superb in the last two games, stopping 59 of 60 shots. The Wild were my underdog pick for this round as I thought they matched up well with Chicago but the Blackhawks look like continuing their ridiculous playoff success

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Wed May 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Series bets going well for me, but for some reason I struggle with the game bets this round.

Anyway, going with the Habs and Rangers tonight. Both with good prices. Find it hard to believe the Bolts will sweep the series, so backing the Habs in both games in Tampa should guarantee profit.