6%
Other
6%

Total votes: 31
AJayy77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby AJayy77 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Tonight I'm concentrating on one man with my tip. Obviously he has 18 teammates in front of him helping him out, but check the stats because the guy is unreal in this situation.
01:05 TB Lightning @ NY Rangers 50 Win NY Rangers (Money Line) 1.62 bet365
"I pick the Rangers based on Henrik Lundqvist and his career performance in game 7s. He is 6-1, with six straight wins, posting unbelievable numbers with a GAA of 0.97 and a save percentage of about the same. On home ice he is 4-0."
Everything's crossed here for my blue shirts. Good luck everybody!

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Fri May 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Good luck Ajayy :win:

I'm surprised the Rangers have been priced that low myself, considering they've dropped two of the three home games this series.

But Lundqvist has been $$$ in elmination games so it'd take a brave person to back against him (OLBG currently has 30 Rangers backers to 9 on the Lightning).

Just looking forward to a good game and hopefully toasting a 2nd consecutive Stanley Cup appearance for the Blueshirts :hope:

surfsup
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby surfsup » Sun May 31, 2015 2:52 am

Like Chicago to get past Anaheim in the best of 7 Series. Hawks have the superior form and have looked the better team this playoffs.

They are on a mission.
:win: :D

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:22 pm

It's good to have some hockey back tonight. I've finally recovered from the disappointment of not seeing the Rangers in the Stanley Cup Final.

I've gone with Tampa Bay to win the series. They have the better recent record against the Blackhawks and also have the better goaltender & special teams in my opinion.

Chicago's recent postseason history is superb and whilst experience counts for something, I just feel that there's too much in the Lightning's favour on the ice.

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm on the Bolts as well. Though I feel if they start badly, for example losing Game 1 at home tonight, the Hawks could run away with it. Hopefully that won't happen though. And hopefully we'll see a 7-game series to end the season.
If you can't beat them, join them. When will the bookies join OLBG?

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:01 pm

It was all going so well for the Bolts. Crucial Game 2 now although got to wait until Saturday for it :?

The NHL schedulers need to be sacked after the way some of the schedule has been set up this season.

Six of the last eight Stanley Cup winners (and the last three) have come from the West Coast

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Guess we can say that experience won Game 1 for the Hawks. They didn't panic when they were behind and found an extra gear at the right time. Tampa seemed scared in the 3rd, trying to hang on to the lead. A disappointing effort as the first two were a defensive hockey clinic.

If they keep it up we'll likely see another "unders" game. Though, you would think they won't sit back again with a lead, so that points to an "over" in the next game.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Crucial Game 3 tonight. Still happy with my Tampa Bay & over 5.5 pick but at this stage of the season, I think you can make an argument for either team to win.

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Tightest finals series ever? After 4 games both have the same amount of wins and goals. Even penalty minutes! Blackhawks have just 3 more shots on goal. Should be a fascinating end to the series. A week from now we will already know who's the Stanley Cup winner 2015.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Tightest finals series ever? After 4 games both have the same amount of wins and goals. Even penalty minutes! Blackhawks have just 3 more shots on goal. Should be a fascinating end to the series. A week from now we will already know who's the Stanley Cup winner 2015.
It's been fantastic from a neutral point of view. it is literally a coin toss as to who wins & that can only be good for the NHL which often finds itself overlooked in favour of the NBA, NFL & MLB.

Epic
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Epic » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:01 am

Bishop playing with a groin strain, Johnson with a broken wrist. Still the young Bolts took it to 6 games against the mighty Hawks.

The most depressing part - the new season is many months away...

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Still the young Bolts took it to 6 games against the mighty Hawks.
Three Stanley Cups in six seasons surely makes the Blackhawks a dynasty but I don't think is the last time we've seen the Bolts in the Finals. Very talented roster and proved themselves to be the best team in the East over the entire season.

Thoroughly deserved after Bishop's injury prevented them from making a run at the Cup last season