Brooklyn Nets vs Golden state Warriors

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Brooklyn Nets vs Golden state Warriors

Postby titans choice » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:13 pm

There is very little doubt if any that Golden State Warriors will win this match up against a Brooklyn Nets team that are not playing well and have a record of one win and eight losses.Golden State are playing well and are ten wins and are unbeaten and the reigning most valuable player Stephen Curry is playing better then he has ever done.The problem is the only real betting option in this game is for the point spread which is seventeen points head start to Brooklyn and i would be very tempted to go with Brooklyn. Because if i was the coach of Golden State i would see this as a ideal opportunity to at least cut Stephen Curry time on the court tonight if not rest him completely.Even if he does play his normal amount of time tonight Brooklyn has only got beaten by more then seventeen points once this year and that was the second game of the year against the San Antonio Spurs when they lost by a massive twenty seven points.And Brooklyn have done better in there last two games beating Houston and only losing to the Sacramento Kings by just two points.And Bojan Bogdanovic has been shooting well in the last three games so i think the seventeen points head start might be too big even for Golden State to make up.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Nice post titans choice. It's good to see more people contributing on the basketball thread :win:

We have an NBA thread open already so if you could post any NBA thoughts in here that would help to keep the forum clear of 1-2 post threads for each individual game :win:

I've copied your post into the NBA thread below

http://www.olbg.com/forum/topic24_57813.html