NBA 23/03

Lehmakomm
Listed Class
Tips

NBA 23/03

Postby Lehmakomm » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Nuggets vs Wizards

After beating the Clippers and the Pistons at home and losing to the Mavericks in an away game the Nuggets will play their last game this week at home again. They have been excellent at home recently winning their last 4 games. Although the Nuggets have a losing record 31 wins and 38 losses, they have a winning record at home with 18-16.

The Wizards overall record is 36-33. It is 5 wins better than the Nuggets have, but the Wizards also play in much weaker Conference. That means a lot easier schedule, weaker opponents and probably a better record than their quality deserves. Against the Western Conference teams Washington is only 11-17 and in away games they are with 4 wins and 10 losses.

Denver is a strong home team as they have clear advanatages thanks to high altitude conditions. They are also currently on a 4-game winning streak playing home. Washington has struggled against the Western Conference teams, especially playing away. Overall quality of these teams should be similar, but the Nuggets have a clear home advantage to make them favorites to cover -1 points. 4/10 units.

GL

botev1921
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby botev1921 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 pm

I will ask once again - PLEASE stop spamming with separate thread for every selection. Please make one thread, where your picks could be followed. Check the forum - it is full of one-entry threads!

lecceseadublino
Group 3 Class
Tips

NBA 23/03

Postby lecceseadublino » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic
Magic outside Orlando are one the worst performing teams in NBA even if the Los Angeles Lakers have a terrible record this year at home: an astounding 11-22 in the Staple arena, where they were once invincible!

I go with my Lakers tonite!

Lehmakomm
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Lehmakomm » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:18 am

I will ask once again - PLEASE stop spamming with separate thread for every selection. Please make one thread, where your picks could be followed. Check the forum - it is full of one-entry threads!
[Mod Note: We don't want members opening up their own individual threads in the sports forums. Things would quickly get pretty messed up if all members had their own threads within the sports fourms. You can do one of two things:

1) Open up your own thread in an area specifically set aside for that - in the Betting Blogs and Systems area http://www.olbg.com/forum/forum31.html

2) Open, or use an exisiting, daily "Selections/Discussion" thread that you and any other member can post their picks and reasoning to. Just don;t name it as your own thread.

This thread is now renamed to a general daily thread, open to all.]