OFL VIII - WEEK 11

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

OFL VIII - WEEK 11

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Welcome To Week 11 of OFL VIII

Well where do we look first in week 11? There's so much going off in the OFL this season t's hard to decide what stands out from what! What a season this has been. Banter up to epic and class proportions, virtual fists flying and divisional rivalries ramping up and up! Week 11 is upon already. It's flying and we are approaching the final stretch of the regular season already. The thing is you would say that NO-ONE is still beyond reproach from the playoffs. The AFC looks to have all the quality and yes there are only 5 teams in red side with record underneath .500 on the season. Unbelievable!

So last week saw almost every favourite to win their individual clash get turned over. It lead to a week where nearly EVERY division tightened up across the OFL. What of this week? It's gonna be interesting to see where the 'game of the week' tag get's pinned when you scan across what's in store this Sunday. Will we see it bestowed on the re-run of SUPERBOLG VI as the 6-3 Chargers fresh of a 28-24 loss to the Goldhawks host the 5-4 Raider Pain who come into this match-up off a bye week and the Pain are 4-2 in games coming off a bye week in the OFL.

If it's not that game may it well be the meeting of our two rookies? How big would that be that in their very first season a game featuring two rookies will be game of the week for all the right reasons. The 7-2 AwayTeam Cowboys have had a fortnight to prepare for their seeming re-introduction into the hurley-burley of the OFL. It'll be a hugely pivotal clash in the battle to be crowned the ultimate rookie franchise in the OFL as they face up to the equally impressive 7-2 DanBradley Bobcats, who have incidentally this week set the table for the rest of the OFL with the quarter questions! It's a fascinating battle given all the furore of the last two weeks in the OFL! One of them will go 8-2!!!!

Last weekend saw the Devilimp Helldwellers put themselves into a playoff place without even playing at the weekend for their first time in their 7 and a half year history. This week they travel to the Hawks Nest to face a divisional rival that literally owned them home and away for years, but this week on the back of a 4 game winning streak against a floundering Redhawks team on 2-7 they actually see themselves as favourites for the first time in this clash! The Helldwellers are 2-4 coming off a bye week.

You just can't predict this season at all!

:win:
SUPERBOLBG Creator & Commissioner!
SUPERBOLBG V WORLD CHAMPIONS!
2x NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

OFL WEBSITE HERE!
http://superbolbg.weebly.com/

Read my BLOGS here!
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/Chipmonkadidooda

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 11

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

WEEK 11 MATCHUPS

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 pm

WEEK 11 4 QUARTER QUESTIONS - Good luck with these folks :shock: :shock: :shock:

Q1 -How Low Can You Go?

The correct answer to Q1 is 50. You’re going to need to pick out some low-scoring teams in order to get to it! Simply pick four teams from the early kickoffs whose total points scored will add up as close to 50 as possible.

(TB@MIA, DET@CHI, JAX@CLE, BAL@GB, ARZ@HOU, LAR@MIN, WAS@NOL, KC@NYG)

Q2 - D# D# D# D#

The early kickoffs feature four sides who have surprised many in being among the most effective defensively this season, with the Bears, Saints, Jags and Lions all performing above expectations. To get the answer to Q2, for the four teams mentioned, simply add up:

The total yards given up (passing plus rushing) +
Points conceded -
20 points per sack, fumble or interception -
50 points for each defensive touchdown

Q3 - If Carlsberg made OFL questions......

The Sunday evening clashes see three of the league’s best pass rushers in action, with Von Miller (Denver), Joey Bosa (Chargers) and Khalil Mack (Oakland) three of the best defensive players in the NFL. For the three players above, we want to know:

How many sacks will they get (15 points per sack) +
How many tackles will they make? (10 points per solo tackle, 5 points for tackle assist) +
How many fumbles will they force? (20 points per fumble forced)

Q4 - Thank heavens for happy endings!

Sunday night football sees a key NFC East matchup as the high-flying Eagles host the Dallas Cowboys in what could prove a decisive match in the race for the division. Philadelphia have the league’s best rushing defense with less than 70 yards allowed per game, while Dallas have one of the best rushing offenses in football.

For Q4 simply give the total rushing yards in the game

4th QUARTER TWO MINUTE OFFENCE: (For the team trailing by a score after 4 quarters)
In the Eagles/Cowboys game we need the following for the 2 minute offence

Part 1 - To get the ball back - Who wins the game?
Part 2 - 3pts - Will there be more of less than 48.5 points in the game (NOTE - You only get this if you have answered part 1 correctly!)
Part 3 - 7 pts - How many quarters in the game will see 2 scores or more? (NOTE - You only get this if you have answered part 1 & 2 correctly!)

:yes:

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Thursday Night Football is:

TENNESSEE TITANS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS

As usual, play any armoury cards before kick off thanks.

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:35 pm

You just can't predict this season at all!

And that about sums it up. It's the most open season in my memory. It's also the first season I can recall where each week in succession seems to surpass the previous ones in excitement, shock, controversy - and I don't think we're done yet! Every game now is massive for everyone with that play-off picture so tight. The #1 seeds are far from safe with the chasing pack so tightly bunched and snapping at their heels.

The Game of the Week will be revealed in the previews. I had checked the fixtures yesterday and already picked it. :win:
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:29 pm

WEEK 11 4 QUARTER QUESTIONS - Good luck with these folks :shock: :shock: :shock:

... and to think MY questions get ridiculed!!! :no: :no: :P :P
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

thewish
Triple Crown Winner
Tips
Location: Market Harborough or Las Vegas, preferably the latter

Postby thewish » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Chip,

Hopefully should be able to post from the team hotel in LA either Friday or Saturday, won’t be tomorrow as there is some pre game “ team building” going on on the Vegas strip before we host our guests in the LA Colesuem for the reverse international series. Frank Worthington Arena is shuttered for these two weeks, flames GM is hoping some of the fans make the long trip or could be a quiet atmosphere come Sunday game time
"Luck Never Gives it Lends."

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 pm

... and to think MY questions get ridiculed!!! :no: :no: :P :P
At least there's no shirt numbers :P

New Blog: Saints vs Arsenal Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

lazarus76
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Not quite the middle of nowhere, but i can see it from here!

Postby lazarus76 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Thank heaven for my Bye Week!! :D

Seriously best of luck most of you :P
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Superbolbg II Champion.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/lazarus76

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Chip, when are you posting the real questions? What's all this plus & minus crap?

In Q3 can i clarify that we are actually talking about forced fumbles. So a team forces 5 fumbles but only recovers 1, the answer would be 100?

Hogsback
At Stud
Tips

Postby Hogsback » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:57 am

Nice clear and concise questions Dan, well done.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:40 am

I'm already starting to regret this question setting malarkey!

So to clarify a couple of points:

The fumbles in Q2 are fumbles recovered, so if Chicago recovers a fumble, that is -20 points, if they force a fumble but its recovered by the offense, that doesn't count. While we're here, Q2 does have the potential to be negative, so put answer as negative if applicable. Therefore I believe 100% rule won't apply.

The fumbles in Q3 for those three players are fumbles forced, they don't necessarily have to be recovered by that player or any defensive player to count.

Hope that sorts you lot out! - no more please :no: :no:

New Blog: Saints vs Arsenal Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips