Week 10 2017 (Nov 9th - 13th) - Discussion and Information

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Week 10 2017 (Nov 9th - 13th) - Discussion and Information

Postby Gman84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm

I hope some folks followed the Anytime TD Scorers Blog this week, Two 12/1 winners and a 10/1 winner! 37pt return from 16pts outlay so far and a pick for tonights game for your consideration.

Also, the Experts blog is on for landing it's third consensus acca in a row if the Panthers can do the business tonight (although I do think the spread and price is too short for them).

A few thoughts on the week as a whole:

The Steelers made hard work of it on the road again, TouchdownTips has rightly pointed out several times the dangers of backing the Steelers with a big spread on the road. However, good teams find a way to win and both them and the Patriots look to be marching on towards a bye and a battle for the #1 and #2 seeds.

The Bucs won without Jameis Winston...just saying!

The Vikings were machine-like against the Redskins. Apart from two late ints Case Keenum was on fire although it was interesting after the seocnd pick that Bridgewater's name started to get mentioned and you have to think Keenum is still on a short leash. The pass protection he enjoys is a big part of their offensive success, I think he's only been sacked 5 times all season and the Redskins didn't get near him. Josh Norman had a poor game and got turned around a few times. The Redskins are a spolier team going forward.

The 49ers won!! And in style. Ok, it's the Giants, a team that look like they are quitting on their coaches (I'm sure they'll play great versus the Redskins on Thanksgiving though!) but winning can bring momentum and how about CJ Beathard? A man I owe a drink to with his anytime TD scoring but he played really well.

The Titans made hard work of it against the Bengals and Corey Davis is a lucky boy after a sure looking big play to near the goal line was fumbled for a touchback.

The Rams started slowly and against a lesser team, a failed fake punt in your own half could be costly but Sean McVay got away with it and Tom Savage fell apart as the game went on. How long until we see TJ Yates?

The Patriots were business like, an early muffed punt swung momentum and the Broncos never got it back. Brock Osweiler actually played ok hooking up with Emmanuel Sanders but the Patriots offense seems to be getting better and better and didn't really miss Chris Hogan.