OFL VIII - WEEK 8 (EARLY KICK-OFF SUNDAY!)

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 8 (EARLY KICK-OFF SUNDAY!)

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Chargers lose out in the London game, probably because they went to Wembley instead of Twickers
We Chargers concentrate our real efforts on the games that matter.......

and there's a lot of those! :P

A-Bombs
Pain
Tykes x2
Redhawks
Cowboys

to name but a few! Chargers run-in may be ranked #24 in strength but in reality it's tougher than that!
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:38 pm

Chargers lose out in the London game, probably because they went to Wembley instead of Twickers
We Chargers concentrate our real efforts on the games that matter.......

and there's a lot of those! :P

A-Bombs
Pain
Tykes x2
Redhawks
Cowboys

to name but a few! Chargers run-in may be ranked #24 in strength but in reality it's tougher than that!
God knows how it's #24th! A-bombs with one of the best offensive lines in the OFL. We all know about Raider Pain ranked #4 in the POWER RANKINGS. AWAYTEAM Cowboys now going 7-1 after this weekend FFS, and then of course the two games against the Tykes who are seriously all out this season let me tell you!

#24th? Who writes these algorithms!!!!

:oops:
SUPERBOLBG Creator & Commissioner!
SUPERBOLBG V WORLD CHAMPIONS!
2x NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

OFL WEBSITE HERE!
http://superbolbg.weebly.com/

Read my BLOGS here!
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/Chipmonkadidooda

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:57 pm

WEEK 8 IN REVIEW!

What a week! Surely one of the 0-7 teams was going to fall foul this weekend. After all, they both had tough assignments on the road. Hell no! And Hell no would be an apt strap line as the Graveyard of all places turn on their headcoach in week 8 as the JEDI KNIGHTS make it their first ever winning venue!!!! Ooh this is gonna wind up the wrestling faithful! And with both the BETHS BILLS and the TEXAN TARTANS getting wins in week 8 this is a painful weekend for the 76ERS! Probably the tougher assignment sat at the FLAMING W's door going into the Sty with not only the SWINES on a 3 game winning streak, but the team responsible for the current worst record for a season start they would surely be fully focused on winning this one and handing the baton to the Frank Worthington faithful! Nope. The duck broken for both and not they will ALL SHARE the accolade!!!

The OFL NEVER disappoints!

Elsewhere two of each Conferences heavyweights met at Winters Garden and they didn't disappoint in what was a game that would have been fitting of our curtain fall game in February. Both with top playbooks, trying to outfox each other, but the Indians yet again showed their quality with 2 bullseyes and a pick 6 in a top class match-up! The RAIDER PAIN hand out a crushing 48-3 win to their divisional rivals and the ARGONAUTS will simply hate coming to the Al Davis Arena - That's a combined 89-13 scoreline from 2 visits here!

The rookie BOBCATS and the AWAYTEAM simply show no signs of let-up as both win yet again!! The COWBOYS go into Hell Highway and will stun the Juggernauts with a tying touchdown in the 4th quarter and then proceed to finish the game off in overtime with a 46 yard fieldgoal (Juggernauts 120 away, Cowboys 46) - BUT ONLY IF the Denver Broncos rushing game doesn't make the Juggernauts any points tonight!!!! Yes if the Broncos can ammas rushing yards the Juggernauts will thwart the Cowboys making OFL history that will take them to 7-1 on their opening beau season and officially the AWAYTEAM coach will be THE MOST SUCCESSFUL opening rookie season coach in OFL history beating the previous record set by the MIKEMACKINTOSH EAGLES at 6-1. Only just behind them the DANBRADLEY BOBCATS go to 6-2 with another home win this time against the BRUMMIE EAGLES 20-10. That's now 3 wins in a row at the Den and with the 6ers getting lost in the undergrowth of the Jungle, they join them on 6-2 at the top of the AFC East.

In game 3 of the London Exhibition game, word is the Chargers showed up at the wrong venue! Matters not now as the Pirates trounce the yellow and green to bring the season AFC/NFC series back to 2-1 in favour of the blue side.

And what about the Monday Night onside kick? All games FINAL apart from 2 which could still need it. The AWA@JAY game may need the onside if the Jugs take the lead with the Broncos rushing armoury and finally those comeback kings the COLTS can still turn this one around at Sefton Riviera if their defensive armoury for the Broncos S&Is can bring them to within 1 score of the Apaches. They trail by 11 so only a touchdown will do.....

The PAIN can make it even worse for the Argonauts with the Kansas City Chiefs offence too, but that one is most definitely in the bag!!! A touchdown tonight for the PAIN will give them biggest ever win in the OFL however....

And a final word to the HELLDWELLERS. Rarely have they been history makers in the OFL, but this weekend they put up a stunning defensive display in the 1st half against the GOLDHAWKS and then turn the game around at Valhalla Park with 24 unanswered points which included a 3rd quarter bullseye. They may only move to 3-5 on the season, but that is now 3 wins on the bounce and it's the first time they've done that in the OFL in 8 years. Valhalla Park is smiling this evening and next weeks game against the Argonuats is their 100th OFL game!!!! :win:

We are now half way through the season! Now it's really taking shape!!!!

:win:

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:00 pm

Pirates will be loving this weekend! Trounce the Chargers then see the Bears and the Colts lose! :wink:

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Pirates will be loving this weekend! Trounce the Chargers then see the Bears and the Colts lose! :wink:

Someone should have predicted the Pirates to win the division this year..

Oh wait... someone did! :P :D
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

stamina
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stamina » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Please check 4th quarter score Commissioner and amend. You will see Comancheros are still within reach of a miracle Okay we don't hold any hope but in this crazy world and the Chargers winning the Superbolbg once then anything can happen :lol: :lol: more haste less speed. but hurry up change the bloody score so we are only getting beat by 3 and not 17

Its getting colder on these shores so show my team the warmth it deserves. :win:

I can confirm the boffins in HQ has been doing the calculations all day and amendment should immediately happen by close of play.

Stamina HC

stamina
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stamina » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:21 pm

Ignore the above

The Boffins failed to calculate the late game.

whoops on and off the field.

Please forgive oh commissioner.

:kiss:

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Please check 4th quarter score Commissioner and amend. You will see Comancheros are still within reach of a miracle Okay we don't hold any hope but in this crazy world and the Chargers winning the Superbolbg once then anything can happen :lol: :lol: more haste less speed. but hurry up change the bloody score so we are only getting beat by 3 and not 17

Its getting colder on these shores so show my team the warmth it deserves. :win:

I can confirm the boffins in HQ has been doing the calculations all day and amendment should immediately happen by close of play.

Stamina HC
What are you on about? 246 in 4th quarter

CLE 16
BUF 34
CIN 24
NE 21
NOL 20
NYJ 20
PHI 33
TB 3
SEA 41
WAS 19
DET 15
TOTAL 246

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Ignore the above

The Boffins failed to calculate the late game.

whoops on and off the field.

Please forgive oh commissioner.

:kiss:
:phew: Thank heavens for that! I'm stressed enough as it is! Need to get this done this week ASAP!!!!!

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:30 pm

:phew: Thank heavens for that! I'm stressed enough as it is! Need to get this done this week ASAP!!!!!
Use your GPS to get to the Monkhouse this week, Chip. Remember - the venue is at home this week :P :P
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Post game press meeting took place after the Tartans' head coach got back to town. The win takes the Tartans to 4-3 and joint-lead of the NFC South with the Beths Bills.

Josina Anderson: Coach, this is the first time we've been able to grab you for a full interview this season.

HC: Now, Josina, sweetie, you know you can grab me any time!

JA: Err, ok... well let's talk about the win this week. I expect you would have been gearing up for a tougher game against the Terminators.

HC: Ok, if you must talk football, that's fine! As any coach will tell you, you expect a tough game every week in the OFL, but we were ready for this one, and I had the team pumped up and on fire before I left. They were told not to touch the crate of Guinness till after the game!

JA: It looked like an easy win, although there was clearly a fumble by the Terminators in Q2 which helped?

HC: It was a good win, and fair play to Arnie's boys, they didn't quite get the rub of the green, but we also fumbled when going for one of the bonuses, and that was all my fault.

JA: The most your offense has scored is 24 points this season. Are there problems in that area of the game?

HC: We haven't fired, Josina, that's true, but our defense has been tightened up after the shock losses to the 6ers and the Patriots. We needed a wake-up call and those two games did it. 17 points allowed in two games is just what we need while we sort out the offense!

JA: Next up is the visit of the 76ers. How will you prepare for that?

HC: :lol: :lol: by watching over and over again the tape of this week's 76ers game!! We just love the Jedi Knights! I sent Janeen a bunch of flowers after I saw the result!

JA: So are the Beths Bills the real challengers this season?

HC: The Bills are top-notch, but they've suffered a Falcons-style SuperbOLBG hangover this season and they're not quite firing on all cylinders. We'll have two games in three weeks against them towards the end of the season, and we want to be ahead of them before then. But we cannot discount those damn graveyarders. We're loving their results right now but they're always liable to turn-up like a bad, unwanted rash at the wrong times.

JA: Thanks, coach. Just one more question. Got any Guinness left?

HC: For you, sweetie, I always keep something back. Follow me! :D
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Use your GPS to get to the Monkhouse this week, Chip. Remember - the venue is at home this week
Oh we know how to get to the Monkhouse...we just head toward the loud cheers of the home crowd as they watch another victory from the most winningest home team in the OFL!

The Tartans should pick their sledging victims very carefully!!! :wink:

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!