OFL VIII - WEEK 8 (EARLY KICK-OFF SUNDAY!)

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 8 (EARLY KICK-OFF SUNDAY!)

Postby danbradley » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 pm

I don't really see a point to complain about here, AT. It is hardly like the wording of the question, or the rules, however you interpreted them, would have led you to a different result with your selections. It is hardly like you are putting an answer based on one set of rules and then being told a different set applied which would make your original predictions invalid.

You win some, you lose some, unfortunately this time you lost out - battle for rookie of the year well and truly on :win:

New Blog: Saints vs Arsenal Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:13 pm

I do believe my lowly Denver rush pick was questioned by both commish and the one eyed NFC skirt wearer....

Denver rush has now won 2 games for me :lol:

gingerzola
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby gingerzola » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:43 pm

If you're unsure of stuff, the questions are up more than long enough to ask and clarify instead of trying to catch Chip out after the fact. I don't think he runs the questions by a legal team beforehand. Help him out a bit, folks!

Carpo Marx
At Stud
Tips

Postby Carpo Marx » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Well said Gingerzola. Never known so much hassle as this season.
FFS its a game, yes its competitive but its not a matter of life or death (unless you're in AFC South of course :D

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 pm

I would completely agree with what has been said.. I've fallen foul of not reading questions properly and as said it's not like it's done on purpose by chip.. apart from in the NFC AFC post season games.. :P ..however I'll still get up in the morning and not worry too much about it..

Yes you like to win but to start pm-ing people asking for a 're match because you feel you won and blaming everyone but yourself is not on...
An e-mail from the OFL headquarters has been received tonight by the Cowboys management, everyone on the team has been informed about the shocking decicion to change the outcome of Sundays game.
I still don't get how you can't see you lost 20-17 in 4 quarters and then got the stepped questions wrong and still think the outcome of the match should have been in your favour