OFL VIII - WEEK 4

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 4

Postby titans choice » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:29 pm

fingers crossed i might be getting some bonus points with the Raiders sacks and interceptions

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 am

Q3 ends up with SIXTEEN

ATL
CIN
LAR
DAL
DET
VIK
CAR
NE
NYJ
PIT
BAL
HOU
SF
PHI
NYG
TB

What does that mean?

BULLSEYES for
The Argonauts
The Eagles

10% HITS for
The Colts
The Maulers
The Juggernauts

Every one of the Offense tactics cards fails to double up a bullseye or a 10%. But the 76ers cleverly reduce the Chargers TD to a FG in Q3 with a DEFENSE card - the only team to use one on Q3. The 6ers, Apaches, and Raider Pain DO double up a TD to 14 pts.
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:14 am

yes my first bulls eye of the season and looks like i'm on my way to another home win :hope:

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:27 am

" That's why I say I've lost already. Gecko already has 12 predicted, and the Tartans are in the air flying Quantas back to the USA! "

hi mate - think I got lucky as I went high on Q1 which was risky but paid off, also thought defense then went offense card on Q3, all a bit messy but thanks for the game, long time no play!

hope the long flight wasn't too bad ;-)

TouchdownTips
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby TouchdownTips » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 am

The Redhawks getting shutout at home. Oh dear.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:45 am

I've done a bit of a calculation, and believe that the Bobcats would win except for a Jedi Knights bullseye on Q4, or a Jedi Knights Q4 win and the hail mary landing for JJ. Anyone want to offer me an in play bet?

New Blog: Chelsea vs Saints Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:48 am

All to play for in the jungle as I take a slender 14-10 lead into the 4th quarter

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:19 am

I reckon that 3rd quarter stop could be huge in our game Loz. Just goes to show it's not all about the offence cards. I actually think the defence cards are a bit underrated in this game. My biggest regret now is the change I made to my Q2 prediction which would have been a bulls eye if i'd left it. That would have made me feel much more confident. Damn!

Need a terrible game tonight with a few dropped catches and an interception or two to keep the QB ratings down.......

Updates tonight in readiness for MNF finale!
SUPERBOLBG Creator & Commissioner!
SUPERBOLBG V WORLD CHAMPIONS!
2x NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

OFL WEBSITE HERE!
http://superbolbg.weebly.com/

Read my BLOGS here!
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/Chipmonkadidooda

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm pretty annoyed with myself on q1.... the final score was IIRC the amount exactly of the sides conversion rates this season ... thought it was too average and fancied the away sides to struggle a bit more.

AH well...

Still a lot to play for tonight... and both me and Steve have exactly the same hail Mary answer....its fate that it will play...

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:43 pm

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:49 pm

15 minutes left to play then across week of the OFL.

Some have been in flight back home for a long time!!!!!!!!!!

ARN…3@28…GIN - RESULT UNAVOIDABLE.
Defence cards. I said it earlier today and I give you another! The Maulers have put their big defensive line in play for the 4th quarter and after securing a touchdown and a fieldgoal in the 3rd quarter they are going 2-2 here at the expense of an 0-4 divisional rival. Even a bulls eye tonight for the Terminators won't do it as the defensive card halves it and makes the hail mary moot! Terminators have some re-organising to do.....

JIM…0@28…GEC - RESULT UNAVOIDABLE.
Long time in-flight to watch the topes back for the Tartans here. The in-flight movie was 'Any Given Sunday' i'm told by JB! Texan Tartans. It was a 28th ranked prediction accuracy before this game, goona get worse! Can the 6ers shut out the Texan Tartans in their first ever vets meeting? Entirely possible with those predictions in the 4th. 6ers going 3-1.

JAY…23@16…STE - LATEST SCORE
This one's right to the wire and 761 is the magic number tonight. 761 or anything less and the Juggernauts have a major road win scalp. 762 or above and the Beths Bills are taking this in overtime!! The Hail Mary is not affecting this outcome either as they're both the same!!!

UND…14@10…SEV - LATEST SCORE
The head to head hardly separates these two at the Jungle and so we go to the final quarter with all to play for! Whilst the Bengals have to win it they have what could be a massive insurance in that defensive card which could takeaway a game winning fieldgoal for the Indians without it if they get within 10%. The Steelers sacks&Ints have made this game winnable for the Bengals too. 693 or less is the magic number for the Bengals tonight.

CAR…10@30…HOG - RESULT UNAVOIDABLE.
The Riverkings have rallied in the 3rd quarter, but the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have provided the Swines with HUGE insurance which will get them just over the line here even if the Riverkings bulls eye the 4th quarter. The fieldgoal from the Buccaneers on QB armoury pushes the Swines out to a 9 point lead rendering the hail mary dead! Swines are breaking their duck in week 4!

ABE…31@0…TOU - RESULT UNAVOIDABLE.
Should we start believing that the A'Bombs are about to make themselves very much heard this year in the NFC West? Another blistering performance on offence and the RedHawks faithful are leaving in their droves at the Hawks Nest. A'Bombs are the only road team to win all 3 quarters so far this weekend and they're on course to register their third road win shut out unless the RedHawks can rally some points from somewhere. Aberonn getting his starters ready for what looks like a massive week 5 showdown against the divisional rival Apaches! RedHawks 1-3 and 0-2 at home so far? Wow!

SUP…20@13…JOH - LATEST SCORE
You just can't write off these Colts can you? They looked dead and buried at half time. All kinds of connotations tonight in this one depending on the results of Q4 and if it's 754 God help us!!!! Two massive factors tonight are THAT defence card on the 4th quarter for the Colts which could ditch any 10% points for the Concordes, but that armoury play for the Concordes could also be their saviour! Just like week 17 last season these two like to take us to the final play of the night!!! Top stuff!

CRA…24@11…THE - LATEST SCORE (THEWISH still have WASHINGTON REDSKINS in play on defensive points)
Many of these games tonight are just as much about the losing team getting within 10% or not despite losing the quarter and here we have another. Even a bulls eye from the Flamings W's tonight would see the Patriots bagging a fieldgoal and that would give us a 27-25 scoreline with the Hail Mary to come. Flaming W's need to at least get within striking distance by the end of the 4th of course. And if it does end 27-25 the Patriots produce a master stroke on armoury playing the Indianapolis Colts on S&I and they hit the magic number 5 to take away a fiedgoal from the Flaming W's! Without it this one would be 28-27 with the Patriots needing to bag the Hail Mary! What of that armoury play from the W's though still to come - The Redskins in play on Defensive points. Can they stop the Chiefs scoring tonight?

JJ…7@17…DAN - LATEST SCORE
The Jedi Knights fightback in the 3rd quarter and they need tonight to go high for them to have a shot. The Bobcats fluff their lines in Q3 with the offence card and they need a stop in the 4th. Still a lot to do for the rookie offence though to snatch their first win.

DAN…17@10…STA - LATEST SCORE
And the pirates come up way short in quarter 3 and leave the playbook door open for the Comancheros to roar right back into this one! If tonight is low the Comancheros are in the driving seat with that offence card on the 4th. This is going to be a tense final 15 minutes for the Pirates!

BOR…10@13…RJH - LATEST SCORE
The Goldhawks have won 2 of the 3 quarters and yet they still trail going into the final quarter! The Orangemen prevent a touchdown with that armoury lay of the Bengals and so they are in the driving seat here. A 4th quarter loss for the Orangemen here against a divisional rival could be hard to come back from! Orangemen 0-4? No way what's happening in the OFL!

DEV…7@24…BRU - LATEST SCORE.....JUST!
Technically a bulls eye for the Helldwellers brings them to 21 points, but it is literally threading the eye of a needle because there are possibilities the Eagles can get within bulls eye range without even winning the quarter and that would take them too far from striking distance for the Helldwellers on the Hail Mary. The only way is a score tonight that gives the Helldwellers the bulls eye and the Eagles manage to grab just a fg from 10% range. That would see them lead by 6 and then it's all down to the Hail Mary and the Helldwellers have gone against the general consensus taking the Redskins by 10. If they pull this off i'm going to claim this as the greatest 4th quarter comeback of all time!

CHI…13@7…LAZ - LATEST SCORE (LAZARUS still have WASHINGTON REDSKINS in play on defensive sacks&ints)
We didn't possibly have this as a defensive battle, but that hostile crowd has made playcalling hard here tonight. HUGE 3rd quarter defensive play from the 76ers has this one right in the balance. 749 is the magic number. More than that and the 76ers are driving to the line and will edge out the Chargers leaving them with ball in hand throwing it up into this red-hot night sky. The 76ers faithful will burn the ball down in mid-air before it lands with all this vitriol! Chance though for even more takeaway as the 76ers have the Redskins in play on sacks&ints tonight too! If the Chargers can steer their way through this they could be 3 games clear in the NFC East after just 4 games! That's NEVER been the case before in the NFC East.

AWA…14@27…TIT - LATEST SCORE
The Cowboys are 15 minutes away from their first loss in the OFL and it's coming against their biggest divisional rivals and after tonight they might both be 3-1. Again even losing the battle tonight in the prediction war doesn't mean they lose the fight as that offence card just might give the Argonauts the bonus they need to outlast any Cowboys late rally and subsequent Hail Mary. Great match up here and I still say it should have been game of the week!

KAN…10@35…GMA - RESULT UNAVOIDABLE.
Apaches are handing the Bears their first loss of the season. A decisive 3rd quarter from the Apaches has blown the Bears away here. The Apaches have shut out the Bears after that opening touchdown/fieldgoal salvo had them up 10-0.

GJA…16@27…RAI - LATEST SCORE (PAIN still have KANSAS CITY CHIEFS in play on offensive points)
The predictions of these two have been close in all 4 quarters and the 3rd quarter offence card could be decisive here. The Pain are toiling for wins at the moment and making life hard for themselves. Given the closeness of the predictions though it's gonna take a lot for the Tykes to turn this one around with both a 4th quarter win AND a Hail Mary. The Pain could also render that moot with their Offensive points in play for the Chiefs. Chiefs are expected to score tonight - will they get enough to take the Pain beyond touching distance for the Tykes?

:win:

OFL WEBSITE HERE!

Read my BLOGS here!

gingerzola
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby gingerzola » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:44 pm

From the sublime to the ridiculous and back again!