Week 4 2017 (Sept 28th -Oct 2nd) - Discussion and Information

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Week 4 2017 (Sept 28th -Oct 2nd) - Discussion and Information

Postby Gman84 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Two more anytime TD scorers for me for this Sunday's game.

If you are off to Wembley and fancy a bit of interest betting-wise how about Ted Ginn Jr - WR - Saints at 4/1 with Paddy Power. 9 receptions and a TD already this year, still got deep speed. Possibly the return of Willie Snead could see less of the ball but Snead is questionable so...

Rookie TE OJ Howard is my other choice, also 4/1 with Paddy Power. Had a couple of receptions in his first two games, still getting a feel but could see the Giants giving Evans and their nemesis, D-Jax, lots of attention so Howard could work inside the hashes.

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Still can't get to grips with this 8:30am NFL! :lol:

Could be worse - those in California are up at 5:30am watching this!!
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:44 pm

2-min warning in London

0-0

Californians, go back to bed...
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Jim Brown » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:19 pm

13-0 Saints, with 4 mins left and the Saints with the ball.

Hardly the greatest advert for taking NFL overseas. I have no idea how much tickets were for this, but watching it on TV I think I'd feel aggrieved if I went to Wembley!
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

DannyCraig
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby DannyCraig » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Don't worry Jim, I had £xxx on saints-2.5 and under 50 points. I'm very happy with how today went ;)

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Jim Brown » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Don't worry Jim, I had £xxx on saints-2.5 and under 50 points. I'm very happy with how today went ;)

:win: :win: :win:
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:05 pm

I mentioned earlier this week how I felt the points total was too high but I didn’t expect it to be that low! Worrying fines for the Dolphins, they are basically a last second meaningless TD vs the Jets from two straight shutouts!!

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:09 am

Quite the stunning week, once again. This could be a real rollercoaster of a season.

After the Texans push the Patriots hard in New England, the sorry-looking, and thoroughly unimpressive Panthers turn every known piece of form about them this season around to look like that Superbowl team again and WIN in New England! The Bills do an almost equally shocking thing in Atlanta - beating the Falcons. And for our trio of "really??" road wins how about the Rams in Dallas?

Also road wins, some highly impressive, for the Bengals, Steelers, Lions, and Eagles. Some of those that didn't win pushed the home team all the way! Giants, Raiders, Jags, and 49ers. Some might even call the Saints a road win.

Definitely a ROAD WARRIOR WEEKEND
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Read My Blogs on OLBG

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:03 am

If the Chiefs go down this week our experts consensus treble will have been completely sunk!

The Falcons at least had the excuse of losing Julio Jones and I think Sanu went out as well but they still had a chance st the death. With about 40 secs left and 3rd and 1 they could have ran it for a new set of downs and they threw it and I remember looking at the play and the Bills player pass, barely anyone on the line so hated the call. The Falcons obviously went incomplete on both downs but that Bills D is really good, it’s just can they get enough from their offense.

The Patriots have a real issue on defense especially versus the run where they are consistently being gashed. That was also Cam’s best performance in maybe a year or so but still, something that barely anyone was predicting.

Not much luck betting wise in the anytime TD scorers, OJ Howard the one that came home but the likes of Ed Dickson were heavily involved and Gerald Everett was targeted in the end zone so can feel my reasoning was justified.

I’m going for an aligning of the planets tonight with my Kirk Cousins anytime TD prediction. His wife, Julie, gave birth to a boy on Friday and they’ve called it Cooper. My wife’s called Julie, her maide name...Cooper! Coincidence- it can’t be lol, it’s a sign!!! :P

TouchdownTips
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby TouchdownTips » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am

I tipped Elijhaa mcguire anytime at 25/1 last week... Went and scored this week didn't he

toadie21
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby toadie21 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:22 pm

The Falcons couldn't win let alone cover the spread and they prevent the sweep.
Fading the London teams proved profitable, lets see how that plays out this season with the Dolphins at home to the Titans in week 5. Both teams coming off heavy defeats and I could see the spread being within a field goal and the Titans could be team 1 on Toadies 5 ATS next week.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Mentioned to TDTips on Twitter eariler the other guy I might look at as a good price for an anytime TD tonight is Redskins WR Ryan Grant. He's 11/2 with Coral and Ladbrokes. He's been more involved in the offense early this season and Cousins seems to be leaning on the guys he knows and trusts rather than his newer targets. His 8 receptions this season is only one behind the 9 he managed the wholeof last season.

I'm hoping the Redskins can pull off another minor shock tonight but "hoping" is the key word, I'm not "expecting" and frankly, after the poor performance in Week 1 I'd have snapped your arm of for 2-2 into the bye but 3-1 would be a dream!