NFL Individual Awards

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

NFL Individual Awards

Postby Gman84 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Any thoughts on these Awards?

I'm still considering my MVP picks but I'm happy with my picks in the defensive awards:

Defensive MVP Betting

TouchdownTips
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: NFL Individual Awards

Postby TouchdownTips » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Surprised that Von is a higher price than Bosa! As you say you're better than going for the experience surely? But if Bosa does what he did last year over the full season he could blow people out of the water.

Donald is the bet for me at 10/1 though, has been at that ever since I saw the market formed at Skybet, as you said, he's widely regarded as one of the best players in the league, let alone best defensive players, so there's no reason he won't get it.

Defensive rookie... Jonathon Allen or Derek Barnett (if you ignore the very obvious one...)

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:42 pm

I've updated my MVP blog with recent market changes and my two selections:

MVP AWARD BETTING AND TIPS

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Also updated my Offensive Rookie of the Year blog with market moves and selections:

3 against the market:

Offensive Rookie of the Year

thewiesguy
Listed Class
Tips

Postby thewiesguy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:34 pm

If Watt is healthy for a season it is hard to bet against him. Plus he is on a team where his performance can truly make a difference.

Collins is a guy any coach would want on his team but for a DB to be a choice he has to get some pick sixes and those are so hard to predict from year to year.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 pm

If Watt is healthy for a season it is hard to bet against him. Plus he is on a team where his performance can truly make a difference.

Collins is a guy any coach would want on his team but for a DB to be a choice he has to get some pick sixes and those are so hard to predict from year to year.
I don't disagree but the difference is reflected in the odds. The Texans showed they can survive without Watt though and Clowney finally started to show some of his worth. Collins just seems to be a guy who is around the ball and he'll get the chance to make plays with the talent that is around/in front of him. I think Watt is the stronger candidate given his history, but I think Collins has a better chance than the 50's I took.