SUPERBOLBG

Hogsback
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

SUPERBOLBG

Postby Hogsback » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:24 pm

Is there any interest in resurrecting a form of SUPEROLBG?

Chip has not logged in to OLBG since:09 Aug 2018 22:45.

titans choice
At Stud
Tips

Re: SUPERBOLBG

Postby titans choice » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:23 pm

It was really good but not sure if many of people that played it are still on this site.

dartinggreyhound
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby dartinggreyhound » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:32 am

Bed alright if i knew what it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

scoobydoo68
At Stud
Tips

Postby scoobydoo68 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:53 am

Chip did an incredible job in running such a great competition and it was a privilege to play in however the hard work and time he put in to making it such an entertain comp was second to none.
I don't think anyone could put in the time and effort that he did without complaining once.

scoobydoo68
At Stud
Tips

Postby scoobydoo68 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:54 am

I would like to say if it was brought back as Hogsback said in a reduced form then count me in.

Jim Brown
Stallion
Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:03 am

Hey guys :) How are y'all doing?

Came on this weekend because I've been watching the NFL (while off with Covid). I don't normally get a chance to watch it now.

Nice to see "SuperbOLBG" being mentioned again. It's been a while! Oh the memories, eh? :D

I've seen Chip on Facebook a few times. We've exchanged the odd word now and again. He's either married again or about to be.

Scoob you're right, it took an insane amount of hours every week to run it. I knew that from when I stepped in if he took a week off. Honestly, I doubt he'd be interested in going back to that, and I do recall (when he ended it that last season) he asked me in particular not to start up a replica tournament. I think at that time it was in case he decided to come back to it. But that's now a few years back.

I'd like to say I'd be interested in another tournament like it, but my working days are weekends so NFL is difficult. That's why I've not been in any fantasy football either. Never say never though - never say never! :?
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog