World Cup Specials

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

World Cup Specials

Postby LustForLeith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm

World Cuo kicks off and so does the special markets!

Robbie Williams opens the show and Sky Bet are taking bets on what will happen. Let’s be honest, this will be the closest he ever gets to playing the Siperbowl!

The one that caught my eye for his first and last song. He’s arranged t all with FIFA, Russia and various other groups and he’s been told to play the hits. And apparently he’s been told not to play Party Like A Russian!

If you look at his recent sets he kicks off with songs from his recent album but soon gets into things with Let Me Entertian You.

His shows have ended where he plays Angels then sings it again in a montage at the end.

Skybet are offering 4/1 that he stars and finishes with those two songs. Rock DJ could maybe be the one to end the set on but I like the football crowd singalong of his most popular hit by far.

Let me enrteian you first song, Angels last song 4/1

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: World Cup Specials

Postby stereoman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Looking at the odds there's probably a very good reason why the odds on "Let Me Entertain You" & "Rock DJ" are both 4/1 on respectively to be his first and last song performed as I'm sure someone knows the setlist and what was performed at the rehearsals.

Little of value and I don't think any of the things that are odds-against will happen. Have screenshotted all the odds. Can't be bothered to put them up yet.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Altogether now!

“And through it all, with a little bit of detection, a lot of luck and a selection. It’s been more right than wrong.

And down the waterfall, wherever it may take me I know that life won’t break me, when I come to call. She won’t forsake me. I’m loving Angels instead.

Especially when they come in at 4/1!”

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Onto the next World Cup special!

BBC commentators bingo! The joys!

What will the commentators mention during the game? Skybet are offering 6/1 that’s been boosted to 12/1 on all Rnglish clubs that are represented st the World Cup to be mentioned.

That’s appeal but even more is previous World Cup winners of Germany, Brazil, Spain and Italy being mentioned during the game.

There’s a logic in that by the time England play Tunisia Brazil, Spain and Germany will all have played. You can see Spain get a mention because of their Boss getting sacked and Germany always seems to be a popular choice! Brazil are Brazil, best known footballing country in the world!

That leaves Italy. There’s a chance that he’ll get mentioned as they played England in a friendly three games ago.

So on that basis previous World Cup winners in Germany, Brazil, Spain and Italy all to be mentioned a 16/1 appeals.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:53 am

I’m also backing Mo Salah to be mentioned by the commentators during the England andvTunisa game. The Premiers top scorer, just back from injury and the current African player of the year. 3/1 on skybet he gets mentioned.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:01 pm

I didn’t see or hear the game(!!!) due to over commitments so apologies if you backed the four previous winners to get a mention as I don’t think it came in. Well done if you got the 3/1 in Salah being mentioned!

3/1 and 4/1 winner! Let’s make this a special World Cup!!!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 am

I asked Skybet if they were planning on doing the bingo commentary again and fhey confirmed that they will be for England’s games, starting with Panama!

There’s bets that catch my eye for mentions during the game

Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico 4/1

As England are playing Panama they’ll hopefully get a mention! England’s last warm up game was against Costa Rica where Rashford scored a stunner so if he plays expect the commentators to mention that. Also England played Costa Rica to help the get the measure of Panama.

And I can see Mexico get a mention. I believe that whoever progresses from this group will play Mexico in the quarter final, depending on how Mexico do kbvoulsy. But the comentators like to get carried away of how far England can go!

Qatar 7/4

I can see England beating Panama (!!!) and I wouldn’t be surprised if the commentators start mention the venue of the next World Cup if Panama are heading home from this one after a loss.

Jack Wiltshire 7/4

Dele Alli could be injured and there’s a debate on who’ll replace him. If Wilshire has been selected it may well have been him. I can see him getting a mention brocade if this.

Mo Salah 3/1

It’s a risqué one but there’s a Chance Salah will get a mention due to the contribution he made last season to Liverpool and the fact England’s captain, Harry Kane, lost out to him as top scorer in the Premier League. It’s unlikley Salah is going to beat Kane in the World Cup.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico all mentioned in the first four minutes.

Well done if you took the 4/1!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:45 pm

That was the only one that came in!

On to the Belgium game!!!!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:50 am

Here’s what I like the look of being mentioned during the commentary of the England and Belgium game

All British clubs that have players in the Belgium squad to be named 10/1

The commentators need to mention the following clubs - Man United, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Celtic and West Brom.

The good thing about this bet is the amount of English players who play for these clubs as well. The tricky ones are Celtic and West Brom. But with rumours of back up players replacing rested first team players then can we expect West Broma Chadi to feature at some point along with Celtic defender Bodeya.

Golden Generation 6/4

It’s a bit of a golden generation for Belgium just now with some of the top players in the world playing for them. England don’t quite have the players they had a few years ago but I wouldn’t be surprised it trhisnwas mentioned.

Straight From The Training Ground 11/4

Seven of England’s eight goals have come from set pieces. They’ll be well drilled against an organised Belgium team to keep that going.

To say Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico 3/1

Both sides have played Panama and there’s a chance whoever tops this group will play the winner of Brazil and Mexico. Both sides played Costa Rica in warm up matches too.

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Double Up Boost ~

Bets Settled on Exact Words spoken by either commentator during Live in-play action
From Kick-Off to the Final Whistle
Studio Pundits DO NOT Count
Only ITV TV Commentators Count
British Clubs with Players in the Belgium Squad: CHELSEA, TOTTENHAM,MANCHESTER CITY, MANCHESTER UTD, LIVERPOOL, WEST BROMWICH ALBION, CELTIC

Familiar Foe - To Say the Names of all Seven British Clubs with Players in the Belgium World Cup Squad (WAS 5/1)
10/1

Specials ~

Bets Settled on Exact Words spoken by either commentator during Live in-play action
British Clubs with Players in the Belgian Squad: Chelsea, Tottenham,Manchester City, Manchester Utd, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion, Celtic
Others on Request

To Say - Tunisia, Panama, Colombia, Senegal, Japan, Poland, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, and Argentina 1/3
CONCACAF Special - To Say Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico 2/1
Familiar Foe - To Say the Names of all Seven British Clubs with Players in the Belgium World Cup Squad 5/1
Captains Special - To Say Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Steven Gerrard, John Terry 12/1
CONMEBOL Special - To Say Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru & Columbia 16/1
World Leaders Special - To Say Vladimir Putin & Donald Trump 20/1
CAF Special - To Say Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Egypt & Nigeria 33/1

Commentator Bingo ~

Others on Request

Colombia 1/25
Japan 1/25
Germany 1/20
Golden Boot 1/20
Love Island 1/20
Sweden 1/20
Switzerland 1/12
Brazil 1/10
Rest 1/10
Fair Play 1/8
Graeme Jones 1/8
Momentum 1/4
Steve Holland 1/4
Dortmund 2/7
1966 1/3
Rather Finish Second 1/3
Roy Hodgson 1/3
Shoulder 1/3
1982 2/5
Bundesliga 4/9
Platt 4/9
Rio 1/2
South Africa 4/7
Stoke 4/7
Dead Rubber 4/6
Sunderland 4/6
Wayne Rooney 4/6
1954 8/11
Celtic 8/11
Gun Tattoo 8/11
Iran 8/11
Toni Kroos 8/11
USA 8/11
Lofthouse 1/1
Terry Butcher 6/5
Chris Waddle 5/4
Kept His Cards in his Pocket 5/4
David Beckham 6/4
Disallowed 6/4
Enzo Scifo 6/4
Golden Generation 6/4
Patient 6/4
Qatar 6/4
Superstars 6/4
Tired Legs 6/4
Goal line Technology 13/8
Red Devils 7/4
Brexit 2/1
Geoff Hurst 2/1
Multi-Ball System 2/1
Bobby Moore 5/2
Golf 5/2
MLS 5/2
Mexican Wave 5/2
Jack Wilshire 11/4
Straight From the Training Ground 11/4
Golden Chance 3/1
It's Coming Home 3/1
Mo Salah 3/1
Piers Morgan 3/1
Sepp Blatter 3/1
Fortnite 7/2 (how do you distinguish between 'Fortnite' and 'fortnight'!? SkyBet are asking for trouble)
A Yard Either Side 4/1
Central America 4/1
Danny Dyer 4/1
He Goes Down Far Too Easily 4/1
Take a Bow 4/1
Tiki Taka 4/1
Waffles 4/1
You Can Only Beat What's in Front of you 4/1
Chocolate 6/1
Calmness Personified 8/1
Donald Trump 8/1
Hand of God 8/1
Kremlin 8/1
Prince William 8/1
Vuvuzela 8/1
Jack Grealish 9/1
Comedy of Errors 10/1
Fantasy Football 10/1
Vindaloo 10/1
Vodka 10/1
They Think It's All Over, It is Now 12/1
You Don't Win the Raffle Unless you Buy a Ticket 12/1
Bambi On Ice 14/1
Peculiar game 20/1
On a Cold Wet Night in Stoke 25/1
RequestABet 100/1

@FootyAccums RequestABets ~

(To say all three of) Golden Generation, It's Coming Home & Tired Legs 20/1

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:45 pm

At half-time Clive's mentioned Chelsea, West Bromwich Albion, Manchester United, Costa Rica, Panama, Tunisia, Germany, Japan, Colombia as well as David Platt, Bobby Moore, 1966, Roy Hodgson and Bundesliga. May have a missed one or two words such as 'Central America', 'Dortmund' and 'Enzo Scifo'.

Don't think Glenn Hoddle will contribute anything else here apart from 'patient' in the 26th minute as it's mostly about Clive Tyldesley.