2019 Movie Awards

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: 2019 Movie Awards

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:33 am

It’s still too early but I’m thinking I’m going for First Man for Best Picture.

In some places it’s come crashing down to 4/1 but Betway have it at 12s. Similar to the World Cup it’s quite wide open so it’s worth watching for a couple of months.

There’s a couple of trailers that make an interesting watch. First up is Widws. Steve McQueen, director of 12 Years A Slave, raised eyebrows when his next project was announced as a remake of the Lynda La Plant story of the wives and girlfriends of criminals taking over from they’re partners.

The trailer looks really good. Instead of a dumb action film it looks close in sport to Heat and has a great cast.

A Star Is Born has been remade with Bradley Cooper starring and directing. He’s impressive in the trailer but a massive surprise is Lady Gaga as the star in question. It will be interesting if they go for best actress or supporting actress but whatever category she’s a contender for an award and then film could be up for some as well.

If there’s any Lady Gaga to be nominated or win an Oscar specials, I’d View with interest.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: 2019 Movie Awards

Postby LustForLeith » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:58 am

First Man official trailer has been released and it looks great!

We all know Neil Armstrong walks on the moon. But this focuses on how he got there. And if people love a story of American triumphing against the odds it’s American Oscar voters.