Ed Sheeran Specials

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Ed Sheeran Specials

Postby LustForLeith » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Eds back with some new songs and a string of bets have turned up. He's odds on favourite to win a Brit Award in 2017 which I think is strange as I'm sure he already missed the date cut off for this (although it was moved for Adele).

On that caught my eye was for Ed to headline Glastonbury. I've already written a blog and a post on this previous. With Glastonbury there's a tonne of rumours. Radiohead have been confirmed with th likes of The Foo Fighters, Daft Punk, Lady Gaga and Kings of Leon all rumours.

I still think Sheeran has got a great chance of headlining. He's 7/2 on Betway to do so but I can't see the small print to see if it's in a certain day. If it's just to headline any night at the festival then I hunk it's a brat shout.

With his new music out he's going to be doing the interview trail over the next few weeks. Radio 1s Scott Mills has already quizzed Ed on his guest list at Glastonbury and Sheeran was acting all coy when asked.

At one point his odds were far less than that. Be carful on the small print but I like the look of the odds for this.

D Sheeran to headline Glastonbury 7/2 Betway

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Ed Sheeran Specials

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:12 am

He's only gone and done it! To be honest never thought about merging this with the Glastonbury thread. Wondering how long it will take for Betway to settle!

:win:

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 am

cracking shout once again
When you're told you can't do something, do it and prove them wrong

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:09 am

Wait!

Betway not yet paid out as they've passed it on to be verified or something.

Might I suggest they google Ed Sheeran Glastonbury?

:D

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:10 pm

You might have to wait until Ed Sheeran turns up on stage before they pay up.

I wonder what the circumstances of say, betting on Foo Fighters back in 2015 and technically winning the bet as they were the announced act for Friday BUT it was Florence + The Machine who performed instead because of Dave Grohl's leg injury!? Hmmm. This is far too niche even for me! No corresponding thread for this back in 2015 to know how the bookies settled such a thing!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:42 pm

You might have to wait until Ed Sheeran turns up on stage before they pay up.

I wonder what the circumstances of say, betting on Foo Fighters back in 2015 and technically winning the bet as they were the announced act for Friday BUT it was Florence + The Machine who performed instead because of Dave Grohl's leg injury!? Hmmm. This is far too niche even for me! No corresponding thread for this back in 2015 to know how the bookies settled such a thing!
I can't remember the bookie or the artist but it might have been Kanye West and as soon as he was announced the bookie in question paid out. But you're right, its not wrong to think they'll wait until the festival after The Foo Fighters incident!