Glastonbury 2017

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Glastonbury 2017

Postby LustForLeith » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi folks,

Posted a blog on Glastonbury 2017 line up so I thought I`d head over here for some chat on the subject.

Early rumours indicate Ed Sheeran could be one of the headliners. Foo Fighters were lined up to play a couple of years ago but had to pull out when Dave Grohl broke his leg. Festival bosses and the band have both said they would do it in the future so they could be considered.

Looks like its going to be the last one at the current site for at least one year so could be a special one.

Beware the small/print as some bookies will have bets on certain nights such as a Saturday headliner. So if ypu back someone and they headline on the Friday but the bookie was offering odds on the Saturday then you've lost.

I'm going to do a bit of digging around to see if there are any rumours on the go and i'll post them on here.

one act who springs to mind is Justin Bieber..!

Wait! Don't go!

If Ed Sheeran plays (which he has a good chance of doing so) then I wouldn't be surprised if he had a special guest or two. As he's duetted with Bieber then I wouldn't rule out Justin making an apperence!

It's a complete long shot and again you'd need to check the status of the bet to see how they declare the actual headliner to be.

Anyway, Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters and Radiohead. That's who i'm thinking. With maybe some Justin Bieber!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Some updates for Glastonbury…

The Stone Roses have announce three gigs in Britain next year. One of them is at Hampden Park in Glasgow on Saturday 24th June which obviously rules them out from headlining Glastonbury that day. They’re good, but not that good!

Technically speaking as there’s a gap between shows they could squeeze in one night at Glastonbury before or after Hampden. Would be tight though.

On Reddit someone discovered there’s a Daft Punk page on the Lollapalooza with an entry made in February this year which has led to the deduction they’re possibly headlining the festival next year. And if they do play live shows it will be ten years since there last appearance which keeps in line with them playing every ten years. Which has led many to believe they’ll be playing Glastonbury.

They would be spectacular but not fully convinced it’s going to be them.

I still think Ed Sheeran is going to be playing, maybe the Foo Fighters too and Radiohead.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Glastonbury 2017

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:05 pm

First headliner announced an it's Radiohead! :win:

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Ed Sheeran rumoured for Saturday whilst Foo Fighters and Lady Gaga are being talked up for Sunday.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/glaston ... headliner/

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Ed Sheeran rumoured for Saturday whilst Foo Fighters and Lady Gaga are being talked up for Sunday.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/glaston ... headliner/
Interestng..!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Foo Fighters next headliners!

All we need now is Ed Sheeran for a clean sweep!

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Yeah, it seemed like the 'worst kept secret' as Foo Fighters get the Saturday slot.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/glaston ... bury-2017/

It definitely won't be Daft Punk or Stone Roses according to Emily Eavis.

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:46 pm

So long as Wille and the Bandits get any slot anywhere that's where I would advise anyone to spend and hour of the festival
When you're told you can't do something, do it and prove them wrong

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 pm

BBC accidentally post the names of other Glastonbury acts when it announced Foo Fighters were headlining. The other two acts were Green Day. And Ed Sheeren.

Not going to look too much into it just now as its been taken down. But would be good!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:11 am

Hi folks,

Posted a blog on Glastonbury 2017 line up so I thought I`d head over here for some chat on the subject.

Early rumours indicate Ed Sheeran could be one of the headliners. Foo Fighters were lined up to play a couple of years ago but had to pull out when Dave Grohl broke his leg. Festival bosses and the band have both said they would do it in the future so they could be considered.

Looks like its going to be the last one at the current site for at least one year so could be a special one.

Beware the small/print as some bookies will have bets on certain nights such as a Saturday headliner. So if ypu back someone and they headline on the Friday but the bookie was offering odds on the Saturday then you've lost.

I'm going to do a bit of digging around to see if there are any rumours on the go and i'll post them on here.

one act who springs to mind is Justin Bieber..!

Wait! Don't go!

If Ed Sheeran plays (which he has a good chance of doing so) then I wouldn't be surprised if he had a special guest or two. As he's duetted with Bieber then I wouldn't rule out Justin making an apperence!

It's a complete long shot and again you'd need to check the status of the bet to see how they declare the actual headliner to be.

Anyway, Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters and Radiohead. That's who i'm thinking. With maybe some Justin Bieber!
And the final headliner is...Ed Sheeran :D

If only bookies offered a treble on the three headline acts!