Strictly Come Dancing 2016

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Postby garlicsauce » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:38 pm

On the night, I think he deserved it. Another reason could be that there were six online votes tonight instead of three? May have made a difference? Social media has gone into shock!

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:24 am

Huh. William Hill have come up with odds as to who will take part in next year's series...

I think Samantha Womack could be worth a shot. She needs the money. Gone are the heady days of the 1990s where it was seemingly wall-to-wall Samantha Janus on TV. RIta Simons will be joining her in exiting 'EastEnders' next year so she's a lively outsider at 10/1. Hetti Bywater has been rumoured for like the last two years...her stint in 'EastEnders' is long gone. Will very probably be someone from the show but will it be any one of these three!? Meh...who knows!?

Jenson Button!? Rich enough not to do it. Jessica Ennis-Hill or Paula Radcliffe if either need the money. Tim Peake fever has um, peaked. Mostly everybody else who has mentioned is more than just a tad unlikely to appear with perhaps oooh, Helen Flanagan most likeliest....yes, she's back in 'Coronation Street' for a short stint but other than that she doesn't seemingly have a lot on her plate in 2017. Ryan Thomas was rumoured for 2016 but I think for whatever reason he's no longer in contention ever. Les Dennis fits the 'too old' guy that they always have on but will it be him?

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:55 pm

No idea who's replacing Len Goodman but who is Gary Edwards!? Without using a search engine, I wouldn't know him from Barry Edwards...who I don't know either! Odds from of course, William Hill:

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:03 pm

have to admit stereoman, I've never heard of him either!

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 am

Len Goodman's replacement will be...Shirley Ballas?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycome ... b06f6c3f04

No idea if odds for her were ever quoted!

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Tue May 09, 2017 3:02 pm

All I know is that she's Mark Ballas's Mam from DWTS. She's supposidly very forthright and will be Head Judge. Will be interesting to see if Craig and Bruno keep their toys in the pram!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Tue May 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Huh. William Hill have come up with odds as to who will take part in next year's series...

I think Samantha Womack could be worth a shot. She needs the money. Gone are the heady days of the 1990s where it was seemingly wall-to-wall Samantha Janus on TV. RIta Simons will be joining her in exiting 'EastEnders' next year so she's a lively outsider at 10/1. Hetti Bywater has been rumoured for like the last two years...her stint in 'EastEnders' is long gone. Will very probably be someone from the show but will it be any one of these three!? Meh...who knows!?

Jenson Button!? Rich enough not to do it. Jessica Ennis-Hill or Paula Radcliffe if either need the money. Tim Peake fever has um, peaked. Mostly everybody else who has mentioned is more than just a tad unlikely to appear with perhaps oooh, Helen Flanagan most likeliest....yes, she's back in 'Coronation Street' for a short stint but other than that she doesn't seemingly have a lot on her plate in 2017. Ryan Thomas was rumoured for 2016 but I think for whatever reason he's no longer in contention ever. Les Dennis fits the 'too old' guy that they always have on but will it be him?
Anyone know if there's any odds on who'll be taking part this year? :?

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Wed May 10, 2017 12:15 pm

One or two bookies are offering odds such as Betway right now but not on folks who may actually be likely to go on the show...

https://sports.Betway.com/en/sports/evt ... 789e2f694b

Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and William Hill may offer odds come closer the time if they feel like it. Don't think any other bookie can be bothered.