Anastacia 201

With bet365

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Postby garlicsauce » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:48 pm

It's the Halloween show this week. Dances and songs as follows -

Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Jive to ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ by Meat Loaf

Claudia and AJ will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘Black Magic’ by Little Mix

Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Paso Doble to Santa Esmeralda version of ‘Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’

Danny and Oti will be dancing the Foxtrot to ‘Take Me To Church’ by Hozier

Ed and Katya will be dancing the Cha Cha to the Hansel Martinez version of 'Love Potion No. 9’

Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Bring Me To Life’ by Evanescence

Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Born This Way’ by Lady Gaga

Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Tango to 'Paint It Black' by The Rolling Stones

Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Charleston to the Emeli Sande version of ‘Crazy In Love’

Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Charleston to the Bow Wow Wow version of 'I Want Candy’

Ed and Greg are bound to strugle with their allocated dances, but they look to have the public support (if it continues). I'm not sure how Anastacia will get on with the quickness of the Jive and as for Laura, will she have the same support as she did before her week off due to injury? I probably am going to go for Anastacia. Apart from the dance, she's back with Brendan this week and I'm not sure how that relationship is going.

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Oh, Ed Balls smashed it again tonight! I can't see him going anywhere!

Betting, thoughts and scores here -

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=411841

Laura looks to have lost all support, plummiting in the betting. Will she go from the top to the bottom of the leaderboard, or will it be elimination favourite Anastacias turn?

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:50 pm

The into heavy odds-on support was justified as Anastacia is out losing to Daisy.

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:53 pm

wow, daisy really has lost all her public support!

Notsofastmyfriend
2yo
Tips

Postby Notsofastmyfriend » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:27 pm

My prediction is Danny to win.
Final four to be, Danny, Ore, Louise, Claudia.
The producers don't like to let their chosen one be seen too early on, so expect a de-ramp over the next few weeks.
I expect Danny and Ore to flip flop at some point due to said de-ramp.
They like to make it look competitive right up until the final night if possible.
Two males, two females; keeps the balance right for the final four. Ore keeps it politically correct; but historically black men don't win.
Danny can dance, and dance well; so he fits the winner profile. He is good looking so will get the MEM (middle England mum) vote.
Ore can also dance so one might think he is a credible threat; but remember Strictly isn't just a dance contest. The best dancer doesn't always win.
It's as much a popularity contest as a dancing one. So when it comes to Danny v Ore, the former has the edge over the latter in the likeability stakes.
Danny is just the sort of cheeky Essex chappy the MEM's like to fancy, and vote for. Ore is nice and clean cut; but just isn't as likeable.
Louise and Claudia are runner up, they have the personality; but not the dancing skill levels of Danny and Ore; so lose on that front.
Its going to be close in the voting Danny v Ore, but I reckon Danny wins regardless of his final score. The personality and good-looks win it no matter what his dancing is like on the final.
Last year a similar thing happened with Jay. He won the series with his jive. From then on his dancing scores were irrelevant really; as the MEM's had already made their decision. The final dance wasn't as good but he had it won, and his odds-on odds reflected it. The judges also de-ramped him in scoring as is their usual modus operandi. But we all knew he was the chosen one, there is one every series.
So my tip is Danny to win; even if Ore dances better in the final.

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Scores and comments here - https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=411878

Laura's partner didn't do her any favours tonight and it wouldn;t surprise me if she goes.

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Louise Redknapp goes into spoiler territory as a credible contender to Danny Mac alongside Ore Oduba.

Ore survives the dance-off against Laura Whitmore, who as GS had suggested, is gone.

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:50 pm

This week's songs and dances list.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/strictly-c ... nam-style/

Was skeptical that Ed Balls would make it to Blackpool in two weeks time but I'd imagine that's when he conveniently leaves the competition so it's others who are in danger this week whilst the BBC lap up the monies generated from idiots voting to keep him in (dancing to "Gangnam Style" should be catnip and ensure his safety as he tops the public vote). Am looking at Judge Rinder, Claudia Fragapane, Greg Rutherford and Daisy Lowe as most likely in danger then.

I'd imagine Ore Oduba gets the proverbial 'dead cat bounce' so he should survive. Danny Mac and Louise Redknapp provide the 'quality' dancing, are very likely going to be in the final and they very rarely go 'early' so they should easily be safe.

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 pm

I agree stereoman, I can't see Ed going either. Daisy for me, the Salsa is very hard to master.

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:50 pm

This week's odds as to who will be eliminated:

Daisy's favourite but if weight of money is anything to go by then Greg could go. Five female celebrities in a row...Greg could be a convenient enough lamb to sacrifice.

http://ukmediacentre.com/strictly/stric ... minations/