Carpool Karaoke

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Carpool Karaoke

Postby LustForLeith » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:39 pm

So, so random...

James Corden presents a chat show in the States called the Late Late show. It's become a success and one winning aspect of the show is Carpool Karaoke in which Corden drives singers around LA and they sing.

Wait! Don't go! There's a reason why I'm talking about this! You can bet on it!

The Adele clip has recently become the most viewed viral around. Other stars such as Justin Bieber, One Direction and Rod Stewart have been driven around by Corden.

Recently he was asked on the cored carpet who he'd like on the show. He mentioned he's filmed an episode with Coldplay and also Elton John...

Coldplay are favourites on Betway to be the next stars of the segment but it's already confirmed Elton John is set to appear on the Siperbowl special which will take place on 7th February.

So, will anyone appear from now until then? The Adele clip has just been shown. I may be wrong but I think there's one episode of Carpool Karaoke a month (feel free to back this up or dismiss his). If so the next epsilon would be in Februray...

If you fancy Coldplay they're 5/1. But if you think it will be Elton John and that between now and the 7th February there won't be another guest in the slot then it's 20/1.

Tread carefully. I have no idea how often the slot occurs. But the fact that Elton John is apparently set to star in an epidote on 7 February appeals to me.

Elton John to be next guest on Carpool 20/1

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Betway no longer offering odds on this...

Time will tell if it was a 20/1 cert...

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 am

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:04 pm

I just heard! No!

Win some, lose some!