FHM Sexiest Woman 2015

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

FHM Sexiest Woman 2015

Postby LustForLeith » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:57 am

FHM Sexiest Woman

Trying to pick the winner in this is like trying to pick the lottery numbers!

But doesn't stop us trying..!

Jennifer Lawrence won this year and she's got a good chance again next year. Not only is she in one of the years biggest films in The Hunger Games but she's also the, er, face of the recent icloud hacking scandal.

Her odds are short but I fancy (sorry!) the chances of someone with odds a bit longer.

Ariana Grande is an American singer whose had a lot of publicity recently. She's been number one on her own merit, been part of other peoples songs that have topped the charts, won MTV Awards and is quite easy on the eye.

I like the fact she's due to tour next summer when she'll have material out ago that time and she seems to be popping up on songs by other artist every two minutes that will keep her in the public eye. And she's easy on the eye.

So it's a long shot but 33/1 is too big in my opinion.

martinr
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby martinr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:18 pm

I've been hoping for Emily Watson to win something like this for 15 years now, all to no avail. She's still only 47, but would that rule her out?
Do OLBG offer this market in the tipping with comments comp? And if so can I have special permission to write more than a 200 word comment?
Thanks.

inatimate
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby inatimate » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Ready for a statistical view in this? I've painfully looked up each of he previous 20 winners to try and get some advantage in finding a potential winner of the award...

Since it's creation in it's current format since 1995 here's a bit of information...

Age of Winners
22 year old winners top the charts with 4 occurrences.
26 and 25 have come out on top 3 times each
There have been two 23 year old winners

Keira Knightly (21) is the youngest winner, and Halle Berry (37) is the oldest.

The average age of the winner is 26.1 years old.

------------------------------------------------------

Hair Colour
Taken from the hair colour of the winner when printed in the magazine, Gillian Anderson is the only red head to win

6 blondes have won the award and the rest had dark hair

----------------------------------------------------

Eye Colour
Kelly Brook is the only winner who's eyes are described as being Hazel from what I can find.
Sarah Michelle Gellar is the only one who's natural eye colour for both eyes is Green
And due to the nature of Mila Kunis's eyes, of the rest, 8 have been Blue and 9 and a half have been Brown

Roles
9 Winners were mainly Actresses when they won the award
6 winners were Singers
4 winners were Models
And Anna Kournikova is the only Sportswoman to win the award

Nationality
Anna Kournikova and Claudia Schiffer are the only Russian and German winners respectively
6 British women have won the award, 4 in the last 6 years, and the other 12 winners have all been American

So there's a short run down of the past, interestingly no one aged 27, 29 or 30 has ever won the award, and Halle Berry is the only person older than 33 to win.

statistically, the most common winner would be a 22 year old American Actress with Dark hair and Brown eyes, I'll be looking through the leading candidates for this year shortly and will get back to this thread with the findings.

ids81o
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ids81o » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:27 pm

Susan Boyle for me with the lovely Anne Widecombe a close second.

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Great insight!

I think one thing yo consider is the geek factor. Gillian Anderson won it on the back of being in the X Files.

I still like the look of Ariana Grande but one name I'd consider is Emila Clarke. She's in Game Of thrones and has a bit part in it (I think, yet to see it!) so she'll have the geek vote there. And she's in the new Terminator film too.

inatimate
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby inatimate » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Yes, most of the winners have been very much thrust in the spotlight when they have won it. I think Tulisa and Cheryl are prime examples of that with their \'victory\' coming during their times as xfactor judges. Although I don\'t think Mel B will be winning it any time soon.
I can understand why Jennifer Lawrence is favourite, The Hunger Games franchise is huge and it wouldn\'t be a surprise to see her win, whilst Michelle Keegan has not got as much exposure since leaving Corrie.
Mar got Robbie hasn\'t done anything since 2013. Emily Ratajkowski has peaked at the perfect time and I can see her getting a top 3 place, and probably represents some sort of value.
Kaley Cuoco is just plain beautiful, and I\'ve always thought that, but she\'s not done anything new to suggest that she\'s got more of a chance of winning.
Ariana Grande would be the joint youngest winner, but has had all sorts of exposure this year.
Taylor Swift is an interesting one, she seems to be getting more and more risky and more away from that \'innocent girl\' look, I wouldn\'t be surprised to see her climb a few more places from 27th.

All in all, can\'t go far wrong with Jennifer Lawrence wrapping up a second straight title, but the Blurred Lines girl and Ariana Grande have chances at bigger prices

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:27 pm

What about Rhianan? I'm sure she's finished high on previous lists and rumour has it she has a new album out soon? No doubt it will lead to photoshoots and videos is which she appears to have forgotten to put on some clothes!

Jabberwocky
2yo
Tips

Postby Jabberwocky » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Emilia Clarke all the way. She is the sexiest woman alive :)

Agnes Hambledon
2yo
Tips

Postby Agnes Hambledon » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:37 am

Emilia Clarke all the way. She is the sexiest woman alive :)
I could not agree more! She is indeed. There is something in her that screams out the sexiness in her.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:55 am

What About ?? >> RONDA ROUSEY (age 28 > Blonde (Dyed) > Blue Eyes).

American/U.S.Nationality (Heritage; English, Polish, Afro-Venezuelan).

Sportswomen / Model / Actress.

She's an Olympic Bronze Medalist (Judo).
1st American to earn Olympic Medal in Judo (Beijing 2008).
Top Draw at MMA/UFC' (Style - Judo/Boxing) - Ranked #1 Bantamweight, #1 Pound-4-Pound, #1 MMA All-Time.... 1st & Only Womens MMA Champion (Undefeated).
MMA Career > 10' Fights - 10' Wins (8' Submission - 2' K.O).

Media Coverage
Maxim/Sports Illustrated Cover-Girl.
Maxim #29 > Maxim Hot 100'.
Due to Fight > Feb' 28th.... v Cat Zingano.

Films;....
Expendables 3 (With; S.Stallone, A.Schwarzenegger, J.Statham, A.Banderas, H.Ford, W.Snipes, M.Gibson.
Due to Star in;....
Furious 7 (V.Diesel, J.Statham, D.Johnson, P.Walker, K.Russel, M.Rodriguez) > Released; APRIL 7th.
Entourage (Film - Release; June 05th).
Athena Project.

Personal Stats;.... (dunno' if Height/Weight comes into the equation).
Height: 5 ft 7 in (170 cm)
Weight: 135 lb (9st.6lb)

''She has many Stats that fit the bill, Blonde (Dyed), Blue-Eyed, American, Model, Actress, Sportswoman, Stunning, Recent and Upcoming Media Coverage.... And as hard as Nails !!''

If it was upto me, She'd be #1, But #1's likely to come from the ''Music / Hollywood / Com.Con Circle''.... Amber Heard, etc'

fairfranco
Stallion
Tips

Postby fairfranco » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 pm

didn't think much of the pictures of her fighting shots but her posed shots she looks pretty hot!

not sure about this http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/image ... h=420&q=75

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:14 pm

he,he,he, I think she'd agree with that one mate.... But she's one helluva' fighter & Make-Up does a mighty fine job :)

I suppose Amber Heard is more natural, In media recently aswell for marrying Johnny Depp, Again....