X Factor 2005

The Shark
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

X Factor 2005

Postby The Shark » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:31 am

If you're other half is anything like mine, then between now and Christmas you'll be spending your Saturday nights watching X Factor.

The only way to get us through this is to have a bet on it - that should make it a bit nmore bareable!

There are plenty of markets available and after protesting at having to watch the dross last week, my missus will be shocked as I jump off the sofa tonight when Addicted Ladies are announced as the first to be evicted. They are terrible and others seem to agree as a steady flow of cash this week has seen their odds reduce.

Check out the markets below - diont worry we'll get through it :wink:

1st Eviction Market
http://www.olbg.com/X-Factor-Eviction.htm
Addictive Ladies have to go surely?

Outright Winner
http://www.olbg.com/X-Factor.htm
There has been a steady flow of cash for Shayne Ward all week - the bookies are taking no chances - cant they just declare him as the winner now?

Winning Manager
http://www.olbg.com/X-Factor-Winning-Manager.htm
Looks like Louis has the best of the acts but if anyone can turn a successful act out of nothing then its Simon Cowell.

Top 16-24 year old
http://www.olbg.com/X-Factor-Louis-Walsh-Top-Act.htm

Top Group
http://www.olbg.com/X-Factor-Simon-Cowell-Top-Act.htm

Top 25+
http://www.olbg.com/X-Factor-Sharon-Osborne-Winner.htm

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:37 pm

Addictiv Ladies were bad. So was chico. So were conway sisters. So was nicholas dorsett. So was phillip mcgee. Cant see where addictiv ladies are gonna get any votes from. CANT SING, CANT DANCE, LOOK TERRIBLE... THEYLL GO A LONG WAY.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:52 pm

chico is pretty good value to go at 5.5. if it comes to a sing off between them and the addictiv ladies, theres a fair chance he will go. they are bad but he is worse. sharon loves him but the other two hate him. altho they might rate him a good larf and good for the show, whilst the addictiv ladies add nowt.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:05 pm

there is no doubt louis got rid of the inactive ladies just to piss simon off and i think it worked!

king pete
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby king pete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:48 am

that chico was terrible! :roll: how did he get through in the first place?its bound to be either a man or one of the boy bands with all the women that watch it.(i only have it on in the background :shock: )Either Shane Ward or 4Tune :roll: i think that Chenai should win it but she proberbly wont. :roll:

ravydavy
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby ravydavy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:18 am

you dont have to bet on x facter just have a bottle of jds at hand it helps me get through it

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:51 pm

take a look at previuos years winners and look at the sequence.
btw i'm talking as an experienced entertainments manager

gareth gates v will young

gg would sell records win or lose will young would not, wy winner

g4 v steve brookstein

g4 would sell records win or lose brookstein wouldnt sb winner!

michelle mcfatus v popular good looking lad

v pop gl lad would make money win or lose fatty wouldnt mm winner!

see the pattern, the entire show is a money making excercise, so when it comes down to the final three or four you can bet on the most popular candidate finishing runner up and the most unlikely going on to win and make loads of money for cowell and co, whilst the 6 million that voted for the true wiinner (runner up) will go out and buy the album as soon as its released.

made money on the first one and won every time since once its got down to the final three

more later, but i guarantee the binman wont win, the death nell has been cast by his popularity already

step
At Stud
Tips

Postby step » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:55 pm

My Ol' girl watches it and is convinced Nicholas is going to win. I put a bet on him, for her, at 13/2 now he's 12/1.

Am tempted to have a flutter myself, but working Saturdays i've never watched it. I do like the fact that the favourite's never win.

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:06 pm

Id save yer money on nicholas, he was awful on sat, and wouldve been up if there werent so many other awful acts on show!

step
At Stud
Tips

Postby step » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:33 pm

Cheers Dammo.

He must have been bad to go from 13/2 to 12/1 overnight.

I'll stop listening to my mum!

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:54 pm

i watched on sat night and would now have to cover the 25 and over category.

looks like they are pitching the prog at an older age group this year, which make up the larger market share of new album sales. and that would include Chico at 50/1, its got to be worth a punt, for novelty factor alone the guy could make £illions for cowell and co.

only other way i can see it going is shane, the guy who did the beddingfield number.

johno
At Stud
Tips

Postby johno » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:39 pm

Andy will deliver :wink: :lol:
OLBG since 2005

SUPERBOLBG VII CHAMPIONS
AFC South Champions Season 6, 7 & 8
NFC South Champions Season 4