Who killed Derek Branning?

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Yes agree with man o bong , Kat could fit the bill to.
and not staking my house on it either, as it had several
outcomes, am just watching on this one. :yes:

As am sure she be after Derek blood to, know its sure,
Kat split up from Alfie now.

davidg3907
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 pm

MOB ,

Surely you could watch the best of Emerdale during the signature tune to EastEnders ! :shock: :lol: :lol:
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems

Billy121only
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Billy121only » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh my lord! EASTENDERS is a near-certainty to be the most watched programme on Christmas Day it seems! It is with mostly good humour that I write this comment but also with some genuine horror.

Firstly, why is it pleasurable to watch individuals bickering, fighting, plotting, schemeing, even murdering their family, friends and neighbours at any time(?), never mind at Christmas where the writers and producers unleash extra nastiness under the guise of drama.

[Being seriously grumpy now] It is wrong to portray this as real life and I don't think this program helps to address this country's problem with anti-social behaviour. It is not normal or acceptable to behave like this and any self-respecting parent would not allow their offspring to view the program, market leader at 1/6 or not. Bah humbug, and where is my Daily Mail? The stuffy paper version, not the online festival of flesh.....

[In lighter spirits to close] I do confess to wishing my income stretched to a life spent in the cafe or the pub as seems the norm in East 17 or wherever it is but please, don't keep making me buy TV Guides featuring Phil Mitchell looking miserable on the front, the only respite being when Tracy Barlow or that Steve bloke from Corrie are on the front, looking equally miserable.

Anyway, it seems my fictional £54 investment is going to win me £9. I may go down the pub with my winnings to drown my sorrows, should I accidentally catch a glimpse of the dam..., dreadf, ...'popular' show. Who knows, I may even have enough left for a TV Guide.....

PS, I wrote this to accompany my tip in the Specials competition but, as so happens with my racing tips, I have been caught out by the new 200-word limit . I was about to complain but it strikes me that the word limit may have been introduced exactly to stop people like me posting tip comments like this :wink: Back to the racing I think..........
Last edited by Billy121only on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter: @five2tenracing My Strategy Blogs - http://www.olbg.com/blogs/blogger.php?c ... 0141&m=&y=

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:36 pm

:hope: I hope it Kat did it.
As Derek, allready spilt her up from Alfie.
Might keep Kat against her will, so anything can happen,especialy
Kat very emotionally right now..

Hope its not Max i like him :yes:
As i like Max and Tanya :kiss: to have a nice happy ending for once..

InsideMan
Stallion
Tips

Postby InsideMan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm

The most likely outcome is some type of accident which leads to his own death and it wouldn't be the first time it has happened to one of the Branning family

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:23 am

Surely Max must be a short priced favourite now.

Firstly we see Derek rip him off, although Max doesn't know YET, then tonight we see Max tell Derek he is not welcome anymore and finally we see Derek ring the mob that Max owes money to right at the end of tonights show.

To me, it's too obvious that it's Max and although i might not be Alfie like i first suggested, i still think it's a regular and it's murder rather than an accident
OLBG Moderator

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:49 am

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/eastender ... k-branning

Only Betfred, Ladbrokes ans Sky Bet offering odds right now.

Lauren Branning 3/1 (Ladbrokes)
Max Branning 4/1 (Sky Bet)
Derek Branning 4/1 (Sky Bet)
Tanya Cross 8/1 (Betfred but 3/1 over at Sky Bet)
Alfie Moon 9/1 (Betfred)
9/1 bar

A few rumours about with most going for Micko's conclusion that Max kills Derek. I wonder how it'll be settled if Derek just collapses and dies!?

How do the cast and crew stop themselves from making a heap of cash on this, knowing it's been filmed weeks/months in advance!? Multiple filmings!?

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:54 am

Rumour has it Stereoman that the BBC have filmed 4 different versions.

Even if that's the case the crew could still back all 4 and probably make a profit, they wouldn't do that though, would they???????????????????
OLBG Moderator

Online Trader
Stallion
Tips

Postby Online Trader » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:56 am

Unfortunately this market is like many of the other markets where people have "inside information"

Next Manager, all of the reality shows they are all open to serious abuse by people betting on them that have the information in front of them.

You only have to monitor Betfair markets just before a new manager is announced to know what I mean.

As I have stated before you are swimming with some serious Sharks in these waters and need to be prepared to be bitten a few times :lol:
Follow me on Twitter

Light Years Behind

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:15 am

Agree about they have 4 different stories all lined
up, and make a proffit etc..
Thats why don t bet on this who done it now, i stay clear
of them. :win:

I hope its Lauren :hope: as not keen on her, since she playing
a drunk, completely gone off of her,
:) Glad Tanya not involved shes my favourite.

Happy xmas all, Xmas day here again. :)

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:21 pm

At this relatively late hour only Ladbrokes and Sky Bet have odds up. Sky Bet have seen money on:

* Joey Branning 6/1 (10/1 at Ladbrokes)
* Alice Branning 6/1 (14/1 at Ladbrokes)
* Jean Slater 12/1 (14/1 at Ladbrokes)

The top four/five remain 'unmoved'. Will there be a late plunge!?

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:52 pm

OOOH!! From 4/1 into 4/9, Derek Branning to kill Derek Branning (!?) is the gamble over at Sky Bet.

What happens if as InsideMan suggests he has an accident and dies of his own accord!? :shock: