CELEB BIG BROTHER ~ VOTE EVICTION #1 ~ JASMINE or RHIAN ??

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER ~ EVICTION # 1'.... VOTE on whom you think will get the Boot ??

JASMINE LENNARD
65%
RHIAN SUGDEN
35%

Total votes: 17
Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

CELEB BIG BROTHER ~ VOTE EVICTION #1 ~ JASMINE or RHIAN ??

Postby Pint Size » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 pm

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER EVICTION VOTING POLL

This Thread is just to VOTE for which Housemate you reckon will be Evicted, Results Will be Recorded on this Thread, And then the Poll Question will be changed for the Next Eviction.

Hopefully we can come up with a Winning Streak, Via' this Eviction Voting Poll / Thread and the Celebrity Big Brother Discussion Thread, With the Help, Discussion and VOTING of OLBG Members.

All Discussion is more than welcome on the OTHER Discussion Thread.

Look forward to seeing whom OLBG Members want Evicted each Week, And hopefully we can All make a Profit together, Via' the Voting Polls. :hope:

Current Odd's for Eviction;

JASMINE LENNARD @ 5/6 - Coral.

RHIAN SUGDEN @ 5/6 - Coral.

Good Luck All :win: [/quote]

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

from past experience i can tell u this is a complete waste of time. your sample size is so small it is completely irrelevant.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... Celebrity Big Brother Poll ~ Irrelelavance'....

Postby Pint Size » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Although the Sample Size may be irrelavent, Compared to Digital Spy, etc'.

Maybe the Members of OLBG' can help find the eventual Evictees, Helping All of Us to make a Profit or Loss.... Only Time will tell ??

Thanks for your input though DAMMO QWIRKY :win:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 am

u will find some coincidences but id urge everyone not to pay any attention to the poll as its completely meaningless. not only is it a small sample, its not a representative sampler either as we are mostly betting blokes and not the sort of people who bother voting in any great quantity.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... Celebrity Big Brother ~ Voting Opinion'....

Postby Pint Size » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 am

Hiya DAMMO QWIRKY'

That's your opinion, Which is absolutely more than welcome, But I personally will be Backing (Maybe at my Own Peril), Whomever gets the most Votes in this Voting Poll.
IF other OLBG Members choose to take any notice of this Poll, Then that is absolutely up to them individuals.
But I personally shall be following the OLBG Members Opinion, Even if only 3' Votes have been made, As I say, ''It may well be at my own Peril''.

Remember; Go with your Own Instinct, As Voting Poll's will never be Correct 100% of the time, This Voting Poll is just to hopefully get a grasp of OLBG Opinion.

Good Luck All, Whomever you choose to back, And remember VOTES and Opinions are always welcome, Although Opinions are more welcome on the DISCUSSION THREAD, As trying to keep this Page for Eviction Votes and Results.

Thankyou, Pint Size :win:

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... Celebrity Big Brother ~ Voting Opinion'....

Postby Pint Size » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 am

(Deleted, Due to Double Posting, Sorry)

Thankyou, Pint Size :win:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 am

i appreciate and respect your enthusiasm but u really need your head read if u r going to be backing with so few votes when there are far more reliable polls online. u will fluke a few but what really is the point?

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 pm

HIYA DAMMO'

It's more of a Test really, And the main objective is to see IF at the end of the Series IF a Profit has actually been made or Lost, Via' the Opinions and Voting Poll of OLBG'.
If NO Profit is made at the end of the Series, Then I / We will know, But as Backing with such a Small Stake, And also with OLBG' Virtual Money, The Loss or hopefully Profits are going to be Minimal.

I never advise anybody to ever follow Polls, Although some have been very successful over the last few years, As NO Poll will ever be 100% Correct All of the time ??, Although as mentioned before, Some are very successful.

What would be Greatly Appreciated is if you could provide Names (Or even Links) of other Polls, As to help the OLBG Community as a whole in making their Own minds up on whom to Back.
(Although I personally would never advise anybody to ever use ''Real Money'' at anytime on the Opinion of somebody else).

This is just a Poll that People may or may not find useful.

But the best Poll i've found is; DIGITAL SPY

IF anybody knows of any others they would be greatly appreciated :win:

(P.S'.... I've had my head read, And the Opinion was Inconclusive, With a Side Note of.... ''.... Is full of Air, And may float away like a Balloon if wasn't connected to the Body''....) :lol:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:25 pm

tvpolls is most reliable one i have found.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... Celebrity Big Brother ~ TV POLLS'....

Postby Pint Size » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Cheers, Is ''TVPOLLS'' the actual Name of the Website ?? :?

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:44 pm

yes. they are on twitter too. u can get results sent when they are out.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... Celebrity Big Brother ~ TVPolls'....

Postby Pint Size » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:57 pm

IF You're having them being Sent to You already, Or IF You check it regularly, Is there any chance of you Posting the Percentages % on here, Please, So people could use that information in maybe helping them decide on whom they may want to Back.