Celebrity Big Brother 2012 ~ Discussion/Voting Poll

Whom do you think will Win Celebrity Big Brother ??

Martin Kemp
38%
Julian Clary
33%
Cheryl Fergison
4%
Coleen Nolan
8%
Julie Goodyear
4%
MC Harvey
No votes
Prince Lorenzo
4%
Mike Sorrentino
No votes
Ashleigh McKenzie
8%
Danica Thrall
No votes
Rhian Sugden
No votes
Samantha Brick
No votes

Total votes: 24
blueboy68
Legend
Tips

Postby blueboy68 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Thought I'd ask bet365 if they would give me a price on Danica marrying
the Prince :lol: no was the answer :yes:

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 pm

How gutted would you be IF they did get married (Betting Wise) ?? :?

Stranger things have happened, i.e', ALEX REID and CHANTELLE HOUGHTON ??

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 pm

How gutted would you be IF they did get married (Betting Wise) ?? :?

Stranger things have happened, i.e', ALEX REID and CHANTELLE HOUGHTON ??

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Celeb' BB' ~ Eviction 4/5 ~ Coleen and Samantha'....

Postby Pint Size » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:46 am

Well, RHIAN has been Evicted, Well done to those that Backed her to go :win:

There is a Double Eviction on Friday, With the Nominated Housemates being;

COLEEN NOLAN @ 8/1 - Skybet
DANICA THRALL @ 7/4 - Ladbrokes
SAMANTHA BRICK @ 4/5 - Boylesports

Whom do you think will be SAVED ?? :?

Through finding out whom you guys think will be SAVED, We can hopefully find whom is the most likely to be Evicted.

Through Elimination of those 3 Housemates, I am of the opinion of DANICA being the most likely Housemate to be Saved First, Largely due to reasons stated before the Last Eviction, And the fact that She has already been Saved over SAMANTHA, Leaving COLEEN and SAMANTHA, And although Coleen should in theory have the Fanbase from Loose Women, Is she going to have enough of a Fanbase to Out do SAMANTHA ??
I'm thinking that COLEEN managed to get Saved early last time she was up for Eviction.
So am opting for SAMANTHA to be Evicted First.

What do you guys think ?? :?
Last edited by Pint Size on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Celeb' BB' ~ Mike Cheated'....

Postby Pint Size » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Big Brother has discovered that MIKE SORRENTINO Cheated when Nominating his 2 Choice of Housemates, As he held 3 Cards, Consisting of Prince, Coleen and Danica, But only chose 2 of those.... As a Result MIKE is now BANNED from Nominating for the rest of the Series.

I think He should have been put up for Eviction as a Result, What do you think ??

Warren Hill
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Warren Hill » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:29 am

To be honest Pint i dont think he would have gone aganist those three and BB knew that so found another punishment for him... :yes:

Still think JULIE for top women at 11/10 is too tempting to miss...

Also im fairly sure only two of the blokes have been up for eveiction so far
Always Trying.....

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Celeb' BB' ~ Danica / Top Woman ??'....

Postby Pint Size » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:52 am

Very true Warren Hill'

In theory this could actually be a worse punishment, As not being able to Nominate can have serious implacations as to whom may be up next time, Although Danica is still very likely to be up yet again IF She survives this Eviction, Which I think She will survive :hope:

I'll be very suprised if Lorenzo isn't up next time aswell, As is likely to get Nominated by Harvey, Ashley, Julie at the very least, With those same 3 Also likely Nominating Danica (IF she stays), Amongst others. :?

With all the Stirring Julie has been doing, And Danica being Saved repeatedly, A lil' wager on Danica being Top Woman could be worthwhile ??

What are the Odds on Danica being Top Woman ?? (Hmmmmmm) :?

Many of you may think i'm mad considering a Wager on that, But IF placed before Eviction, And IF Danica is Saved yet again, She will obviously have a half decent Fanbase already, Well in theory ??

.... And with her only Competition left being Julie ?? (Hmmmmmm) :?

RomanyKing
Stallion
Tips

Postby RomanyKing » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm

I've decided my win bet is going to be on Mike The Situation. Not because he is the most popular housemate, simply because I don't think BB gets quite the amount of votes it used to and his fan base will be hard to topple.

This man has 4.3million facebook fans and 1.3 million twitter fans. Now off the top of my head I can't think of anyone with a fan base of that size ever on big brother. Not to mention he has been the first to be saved already on eviction night. I managed to get a bit of 28s last week. Now 9.8 on Betfair, expect him to get lower than that even if he doesn't end up winning it!

:win:
Love Outsiders...Hate Favourites

follow me on twitter @samsationuk

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 am

Most of Mike's fanbase are likely American and not UK-based though.

I'd think the move into second/third favourite of Coleen Nolan is kind of significant if that 'Loose Women' fanbase is as mad as I think it is.

Julian Clary's a 'strong' favourite right now but at the end of the day, will that translate into the most votes!? Will Martin Kemp's fans pull their proverbial fingers out to support him!?

It's going to be carnage whatever happens but I hope Coleen doesn't win.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Celeb' BB' ~ Jane McDonald ??

Postby Pint Size » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:30 am

Hiya Garlic Sauce, It was thought worthy at the time, But luckily I didn't get to the Bookies on time, As Danica got Evicted :oops: .... Hopefully Martin can pull his finger out ??.
Good to see MC Harvey with 3%, Although with the 1% that Prince Lorenzo got ??

Hiya Warren Hill, Your Coleen Bet now has a 50% Chance, Although if the Poll is anything to go by, It's a small 50% chance, Good luck if you Backed it though, As your theory has gone further than mine :win:

Hiya Romany King, With that sort of Facebook and Twitter Backing, Mike is looking worthy of a Cheeky Quid or Two, Well done on getting 28's, Although 9's is still worthy, Although I personally don't think he'll Win, Them figures do speak for themselves. :?

Hiya Stereoman, You do make a very good point though, And it may be worthwhile in Romany King finding out How Many of Mike's ''Followers'' are from the UK ?? (Does anybody know IF that is that even possible to find out that information ??) :?

Hopefully Martin Kemp or Julian Clary will Win :win:

I really do hope that COLEEN doesn't Win though, Otherwise we'll likely have to put up with the annoying Carol McGriffin or even more annoying Janet Street Porter in the Next Series :lose:

Although i'd like to see JANE MCDONALD in the Big Brother House, She'd prob' Win hands down :?

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 pm

It looks like it's just the one being evicted unless they've changed their minds.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... ction.html

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Celeb' BB ~ First Evictee

Postby Pint Size » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

Yep', Definately Double Eviction.

Obviously Martin is my choice of whom I think will be Saved, But undecided as to whom is likely to be the First Housemate Evicted ?? :?

Whom do you guys think will be Evicted First ?? :?